His Latest Acquisition (closed for MadameNyx)

Looking down with glee upon his creation, Jack drank in every involuntary twitch of her body, every sound that she made. He watched as she held on to every sweet morsel of pleasure he bestowed upon her, until, at last, she felt she could take no more. She voiced her need for release, and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest… followed by the throbbing down below. What was it about this girl that made him want her so fiercely?

Slowly, he withdrew the device and switched it off. “Such naughty words from such a pretty girl…” His voice trailed off before his palm slapped her exposed pussy three times. Jack knew that this sudden shock would once again shunt off her orgasm, while at the same time leaving her tender folds even more sensitive than before. “Mmmm, I think I like this side of you,” he said, referring to her vulgar request. His hand rubbed slowly over her mound, gently massaging the sting away. Stepping behind her, his hands grabbed her hips, and he appeared to be just about to grant her wish. But today's lesson was about control. No, he couldn't let her off that easily.

Then, he paused. “I won’t deny how much I want to take you. That much is obvious! But I am curious, little one… how far are you willing to go to get it?” Sliding his cock under her and pressed his hips against her, holding her in place so that she could not get him inside her, he continued. “I want to push your boundaries, my dear. I want to take you out of your comfort zone.” His fingers dug into her flesh as he ground his hips against her. “Will you let me fuck your throat? Maybe take a butt plug? A flogging? Or do you have something else in mind?” His grin widened with anticipation. “Tell me, my pet, what will you let me do to you? Make me an offer!”
 
“Such naughty words from such a pretty girl…”

The young woman barely heard the words. She was still surprised at what she had called him out loud. But what else could he be? Somehow he had changed from the man that had bought her to... her man. The anger she had felt that first night had been replaced with passion and, perhaps more important, curiousness to what she had been missing in the past. And that passion.... he could command it with but a touch, a look, a caress now.Master... just the thought of it made her shiver, made her nipples harden even more.

Kayah bit her lip at the feel of his fingers digging into her skin, her own hips pressing against his front in a seductive wiggle. They both knew she wanted more but, for the moment, she was content to feel him pressed against her body. His words seemed to tease and challenge her, making her carefully consider her options. Deciding on an answer, she lifted her upper body from the padded table, straightening her form to press against his, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"I want to try the cat o' nine tails again," she boldly stated before she tilted her head to brush her lips along his chest, fer fingers teasing the soft hair that rested on the nape of his neck. "Tie me up, Master, and let me taste the bite of the tails again. But afterwards... please take me again."
 
A soft smile washed over Jack’s face at her request. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the forehead. “An excellent choice, my pet!” He hugged her tightly, pressing her naked form against his, letting her know that she had made him very happy. Lifting her up, he placed her bottom back on the edge of the padded table. Giving her a playful look, he smiled when he said, “Stay!” Then, he turned and moved to one of the cabinets containing several coils of various types of rope.

He chose a smooth blue polyester coil and returned to her. It was a soft, flexible material that would provide the most comfort for her first time in real bondage. Showing her the rope, he eased her back on the table into a reclining position and moved to her side. Carefully taking her wrist in one hand, he used a simple two-column tie to bind it to her ankle, moving up her arm, he made a similar knot near her elbow and knee. Walking around her, he tied the other side of her body in a similar manner, with the end result bringing her knees to her chest and not permitting her to close her legs. Tossing the remaining length of rope through a hook in the ceiling, he tied a knot that would also keep her arms and legs raised. Finally, he repositioned her fine round ass so that it was just hanging off the edge of the table.

Finally, he returned to the cabinet to retrieve the same flogger he used a few days ago. When he returned to her, he leaned down and kissed her softly. “Do you remember your safe word,” he asked. “I hardly think you will need it, but you never know.” He moved again and stood with the whip hanging at his side… staring at her through her splayed legs. “Let’s begin!”

With a flick of his wrist, Jack flipped the thin leather straps of the flogger against her tan flesh. These were light, barely stinging blows… a warm up round. Side to side he went, taking great care to strike each cheek in turn. He watched for her reactions, the ripples in her flesh, every flinch excited him. As he slowly increased the force he was using, he stared at her exposed sex, still glistening from his earlier teasing. And he wondered how this compared to the dildo… would her juices continue to flow? Then, he paused… stepping close to her. He placed his palm on her lower abdomen and let his thumb rub her clit in small circles. “How are we doing so far little one? Are you ready for more?”
 
The young woman watched that smile for a second longer before closing her eyes, enjoying the soft kiss on her forehead. The thought that for that smile she might just try anything startled her and made her blush. There was no denying that they were slowly getting closer, even or perhaps even a bit because of all their sexual play. Wrapping her arms around his slim waist, she held him to her before she sat where he wanted her.

Opening her eyes, Kayah fixed her light brown orbs on his hands and what they held. Laying back against the table, she allowed herself to relax and lay passive while he bound her. Curiously, she pulled on her hands and legs, testing what little wiggle room she had within her constraints. The slight panic that came from the knowledge that she was helpless was offset by the thrill of what this might awaken in her. Would she enjoy it? Would it please Jack? Would this, somehow, prove to be something that made her tremble just at the mere memory of it?

The soft touch of his lips on hers served to calm her some, even more than his words and the knowledge that she had a safe word. After the previous afternoon, she had no doubt that he would stop the moment he thought something was wrong, even if she didn't know herself.

The first blow surprised her, even if she was expecting it, making her gasp softly. Her nipples hardened at the continuous kisses of the flogger on her flesh, her eyes closing while she concentrated on the contact. She could feel her nectar start to flow, the traitorous goosebumps appear along her dark skin while she bit her lower lip lightly. Her hands gripped her bindings, though for what reason she could not tell.

The girl had been arching her back when she felt him pause. Her lids opened part way, her orbs watching his hand descend on her body before a moan left her lips at the sudden touch, her eyes closing once more in pleasure. Licking her suddenly dry lips, she opened her eyes to gaze at him, a relaxed smile on her face. "I... yes. More please, sir."
 
Her subtle reactions were intoxicating. The tension in her muscles, the way her nipples perked up at the sensations he was sending through her young body, the goose bumps, and that streak of clear liquid trailing down her slit. They were all things that he had caused, awakening something inside her that she never imagined.

Smiling into her dark eyes, he simply stated, “Very well, little one.” Clearly impressed by her descent into his depravity, he took a few steps back and began anew. He fanned the leather straps in a small circle and then allowed the flogger to once again strike her cute bottom. Slightly harder than before, but still not causing any real pain, he worked from side to side and watched the hue of her flesh change colors. Then, without warning, he turned his wrist and brought the whip down between her legs… letting her tender nether lips taste the heat of the leather.

The initial shock must have surprised her, but as he continued, he took pleasure in alternating his strikes… left cheek… right cheek… then down on that smooth bald cunt! With skillful precision, Jack landed each blow exactly where it would elicit the most pleasure with just enough pain. He knew exactly what he was doing to her, and exactly how much each strike was increasing her sensitivity. When he paused again, he leaned forward and kissed her swollen labia. At first, his lips barely touched her, but after a few moments, he was licking and sucking her sweet pussy with vigor.

However, he would not give her enough to push her over the edge. Standing back up again, he played with her clit… pinching and pulling it out from behind her hood…. Propping it up and out from between those slippery folds. With a wicked flash of his eyes, he stepped back and flogged her exposed clit with a dozen blows, knowing that this would put her on the edge of insanity. But as usual, he paused to check on her again. “How are you doing now, my little one?”
 
There it was, that smile again. And that, more than anything else, pleased her immensely. That she could make him smile like that meant the young woman was on the right track to be what he needed her to be for him. The realization sent a shiver down her spine, goosebumps covering whatever part of her body hadn't been already. She wanted this now. To be his in such a primal way.

The slightly harder strike of the flogger pulled her from her mind and back into the present. Kayah could feel her cheeks start to get warmer, more sensitive. She could almost visualize them changing color and knew how much that would please Jack. The sudden strike between her legs made her gasp loudly, her hips rising at the shock of pain and pleasure there. Even as the flogger moved to her cheeks once more, her clit throbbed in a way that made her breath slowly speed up. If he continued to tease her like that...

The sudden feel of his hot breath and soft lips on her sensitive slit ripped a throaty groan from her, her eyes rolling in the back of her head while she arched her back. Her hands tightened around her bindings as she fought the urge to touch his hair, to show him how amazing his tongue felt on her slightly abused pussy. And then he let the tails kiss her clit directly.

Kayah couldn't remember what sounds she had made, how her body had strained against her bindings, writhed and trembled for him. By the time it was over, she could feel moisture around her eyes, could barely catch her breath. Her clit felt somehow so raw that a mere breeze would make her hips twitch, in a very good way. She could also feel her nectar dripping between her cheeks to the padding below, her cunt almost trembling with the need to have something to hold on to.

And her mind... she had come to the conclusion that her mind would be her undoing. Whether by his training or her own curiousness and imagination, she could just think of pleasing him in some way, or of something he could do to her and it would cause a physical reaction in her now. Just the thought of him ravishing her again, of feeling him cum inside of her...

"Master..." she groaned softly, barely able to make a sentence anymore while she tried to control herself, "Fuck me... fuck me now... I need it...please..."
 
Watching the young girl’s body tremble with every loving strike of the leather strands, Jack could feel the sudden rush of blood flooding to his engorged member, causing it to pulse. In the same moment, the sheer desperation in her plea brought him immense delight. He had brought her to this place… the pinnacle of her arousal. She would do absolutely anything for him now, and that thought was like a drug! He knew she was ready, but he wanted to make her wait just a bit more.

Placing the flogger on the table next to her, he stepped closer… standing between her raised and outstretched legs. Taking his thick meat in hand, he slapped her pink folds and exposed clit with it several times… overloading her senses again. He wasn’t even sure if she could hear his request, when he asked, “Is this what my precious pet needs?” Jack was grinning down into her eyes with a sadistic chuckle leaving his lips.

He didn’t really wait for an answer. His raging cock still in hand, he simply lined it up and drove it into her with a single thrust. Her slick juices coated him immediately, and, grabbing her thighs, he began pumping his rigid pole into her hungry pussy with long slow strokes. After all of the intensity of the flogger, he knew this would be enough to set her off like a Roman candle. Reaching down, he took her clit in his fingers and tweaked it softly…. Lightly pinching and rolling it like a nipple.

There was a twinkle in his eyes as he watched her body respond to this latest stimulus. He was pushing her to the limits of pleasure that she had never known before… to the point where she would forget her own name! And after that, she would want nothing else for the rest of her days!
 
The young woman didn't notice when he placed the flogger on the table, but the slaps on her exposed clit made her bite her lip and wiggle. She wanted him so badly she could barely think. His words didn't really register, even though she watched his face intently, the way he smiled at her at that precise moment, enjoying her pleasure, her torment, her readiness to be taken by him.

The moment he rammed himself inside of her she cried out something that sounded like his name, but the girl couldn't be sure. Her body fought against the rope that still bound her, writhing in her pain-pleasure as she rode the wave of orgasmic bliss. Perhaps because of the slowness of his movement the end of a climax seemed to meld with the beginning of the next, only allowing her to take shallow breaths, her eyes focusing just long enough to take in his pleased expression before they closed once more to enjoy the feelings that coursed through her body, burning the imprint of her satisfaction in her skin.

When Kayah could finally catch her breath, she whimpered softly, biting her lower lip. She could feel where the rope had dug into her skin while she trashed in ecstasy, marking her dark skin, but she didn't care. Even after however many orgasms she'd had already, she could still feel Jack melting his way inside of her, the delicious rub of his warm hot cock against her insides continuing to build towards her next climax. Her eyes still half closed in pleasure watched his blue ones, somehow wishing she could make him feel everything that she had just experienced and more... enough pleasure to leave them both sweaty and tired, unable to move until the next morning in their satisfaction.
 
With every contraction of her endless stream of orgasms, he felt her muscles gripping him tighter, seemingly trying to pull him deeper and make him a permanent part of her. Gritting his teeth and plowing his thick meat into her greedy pink slit, he knew the added friction wouldn’t take long to pull out his seed, but he tried to hold out as long as possible. Each thrust more desperate than the last, his grunts told her that it would not be long. Spearing his manhood into her, working ever deeper, claiming her completely, as his angry purple head knocked on the entrance to her womb each time he bottomed out….. until the moment he could hold back no more.

With a deep, guttural moan, he slammed into her one last time. Like a fire hose, his balls squeezed out a long, heavy blast of fertile spunk inside her. Panting as he buried himself in her center, he could feel his shaft twitching and spurting, flooding her tunnel with a tremendous load. It was like he hadn’t cum in weeks, even though she had drained him just the night before. As his orgasm took him, his eyes glazed over for a few moments, but his gaze never left her. This was a moment he cherished… her reaction when she felt those hot jets pumping inside her. It was a moment he looked forward to repeating over and over.

As they both finally came down from their peaks, he allowed his wilting member to gently slip from her folds. Meanwhile, he began removing her several restraints and massaging the lovely impressions on her skin left by the ropes. He knew she might not have the strength to stand on her own, so he lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the sofa in the next room. Taking great care to set her down gently, he covered her in a large quilt. Then, he curled up with her under it, and cradled her body to his own.
 
The moment she felt his warm spunk fill her, the pressure of him pressing as deep as he could inside of her made her cry out his name once more. Vaguely, as if from far away, she could feel his arm breath fall on her skin, and the way the silk bit into her skin while her limbs trashed, trying to touching or hold on to something.

She was covered in sweat now, eyes closed while shivers travelled throughout her body. Finally being freed from her restraints, the young woman managed to curl her body in his arms, doing her best to press against him for warmth. The aftershocks seemed to consume her every few minutes, giving her enough time to take a few breaths and to lick her dry lips, trying to calm herself.
 
Back
Top