2017 Clitorides Awards

Used to be? So, guess there's no awards dinner with evening wear on the red carpet or wild after parties. Shame...

Looks like it's been resurrected but there's probably people who've been around a lot longer than me who know about it.

Wouldn't this violate Lit's policy of not promoting other erotic story sites? The Site doesn't have much of an incentive to send its authors to storiesonline.net to participate in those awards.

It's not on SOL; it's a site of its own.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sounds much better than 'Clitorides' I'd rather win that.

Prestige: I guess you're one of those 'by the dictionary' definition of a word. If the prestige is in the award name, it could be anything from other people wishing they had it to you willing to brag about it. I'd brag about a Fappy.

I might prefer to brag about a "Jilly," but then that's a little too gender-specific. At least the sound effect for a "Fappy" could be common to both genders.

I didn't see any Literotica authors I recognize. Did any make it through the nominations?

Yeah, there are a handful of Literotica authors in there it looks like. Chloe seems to be the big winner with 3 finalist entries. One of mine is there, but I'm not holding my breath...

The vast majority of stories are from storiesonline.net, but if you quickly run your cursor over the links for each category, you can see which ones link to Literotica. I was able to pretty quickly copy the following list of LE authors represented there, for anyone who cares.

* Best Erotic Story by a New Author:

Play it Again Sam by kublicon

* Best Gay/Lesbian/Gender Bending story:

Flowers for Tabitha by Xarth
Was Matthew by ausfet

* Best Erotic Fantasy Story:

The Missing Dragon by Lien_Geller

* Best Erotic MC Story:

Trucker's Curse by North200

* Best BDSM Story:

The Switch by ausfet
The Wolf With The Red Roses by Chloe Tzang

* Best Erotic Humor Story:

Dazed and Confused by whatdreamsmaycome

* Best Erotic Seasonal Story

Fingerprints on My Heart by ChloeTzang
Holiday #195 by WatchingCloud
My Christmas Star by MSTarot
Summertime Sadness by ChloeTzang

* Best Voyeur/Exhibitionism Story:

Final Streak by SilverMuse
Five Friends at the Nude Spa by SolarRay

* Best Do-Over Sex Story:

* Best Furry/Beast/Zoo Story:

* Best Erotic Western Story:

Great and Terrible Things by JoeDreamer
Texas Trio by Stefanie Olsen

It's a bit hard for a writer of GM to gather any interest in a contest with this title.

Yeah, there are a handful of Literotica authors in there it looks like. Chloe seems to be the big winner with 3 finalist entries. One of mine is there, but I'm not holding my breath...

The vast majority of stories are from storiesonline.net, but if you quickly run your cursor over the links for each category, you can see which ones link to Literotica. I was able to pretty quickly copy the following list of LE authors represented there, for anyone who cares.

* Best Erotic Story by a New Author:

* Best Gay/Lesbian/Gender Bending story:

Was Matthew by ausfet

* Best Erotic Fantasy Story:

The Missing Dragon by Lien_Geller

* Best Erotic MC Story:

Trucker's Curse by North200

* Best BDSM Story:

The Switch by ausfet

* Best Erotic Humor Story:

Dazed and Confused by whatdreamsmaycome

* Best Voyeur/Exhibitionism Story:

Final Streak by SilverMuse
Five Friends at the Nude Spa by SolarRay

* Best Do-Over Sex Story:

* Best Furry/Beast/Zoo Story:

* Best Erotic Western Story:

Great and Terrible Things by JoeDreamer
Texas Trio by Stefanie Olsen
In addition to the ones you mentioned, there are a great many more than that, and I may miss some.

Medium Erotic story: "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass." DTIverson; "The Harpy," Todd172; "The Shack: The Guardians," Todd172; Tugboat Man and the Lost Continent," DTIverson; "You Can Go Home Again," blackrandl1958.

Long Erotic story: "Eye in the Sky," blackrandl1958.

Best gay/lesbian/gender bender: "Afterglow," Girlinthemoon7

Best Erotic Science Fiction story: "Eye in the Sky," blackrandl1958.

Best Erotic Humor story: "Condoms and Pantyhose," Qhml1; "I Want to Tell You," HarddaysKnight;

Best Erotic Seasonal story: "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass," DTIverson.

Best Erotic Western story: "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass," DTIverson; "The Blue Roan," Harddaysknight.

Classic Clitoride: "Not Guilty," Harddaysknight.

Best New Author: Girlinthemoon7; Kublicon; Melissababy.

It's a bit hard for a writer of GM to gather any interest in a contest with this title.

LOL. I can imagine ... :D

* Best BDSM Story:

The Switch by ausfet

Wow? Three? I'm going to have to go look. I knew I'd been nominated but three finalists? There's more than a few other LIT authors there too which is great :rose:

Last edited:
Well, I made the top ten for best new author, do that's cool!

Congrats. Saw blackrandi and aught in there as well so it's great some Literotica writers were there.

and wow, I ranked #3 in BDSM for The Wolf with the Red Roses. That's so cool. And Fingerprints on my Heart was up there in the best erotic seasonal category so that made my day.

Congrats ChloeTzang for coming in 3rd in the BDSM category AND coming in twice as a finalist.
And congrats MelissaBaby for coming in as a finalist in Best New Author Award.
:nana::rose::):rose::nana:

Congrats ChloeTzang for coming in 3rd in the BDSM category AND coming in twice as a finalist.
And congrats MelissaBaby for coming in as a finalist in Best New Author Award.
:nana::rose::):rose::nana:

Hmmmmm. Looks like I got my work cut out for me the next few months. Since I'm one of the new hot shots around here, I better get down w/my bad self and start bringing up the rear real quick like.

*rolls up sleeves, grabs some dvd-r stuff, refills printer....then looks around. Double checks chair and clears off desk. And the legend begins.........*

cartoon6351.png

caef756a075c095edc75c0de67e93694.jpg

And here we go, Literotica authors on the 2017 Clitorides Winners List

Not too many actual stories from Literotica in that finals list, most of them are from storiesonline, including those by a couple of us who also post stories on LIT. The LITEROTICA authors who placed are.....

Best Voyeur/Exhibitionism Story 2017
At #3, Five Friends at the Nude Spa by Solar Ray :heart::heart::heart:

Best BDSM Story 2017
At #3, The Wolf with the Red Roses by Chloe Tzang:heart:

Best Furry/Best/Zoo Story 2017
#1 - Flowers for Tabith by Xarth and yaaaaaaay, a #1 for a LIT author! :rose:

A few more nominations, but those were the three LIT stories that placed.

And congratulations to all the other LIT authors who were nominated and I missed a few the first time:

Melissa Baby, and Kublicon, both nominated for Best New Author 2017

Stefanie Olson for "Texas Trio" in Best Erotic Western Story 2017

Kublicon and "Play it again Sam" in Best Do-Over Sex Story 2017 and also in Best Erotic Story by a New Author 2017

"Streak" by SilverMuse in Best Voyeur/Exhibitionism Story 2017
"Holiday #195" by WatchingCloud in Best Voyeur/Exhibitionism Story 2017

:rose:Fingerprints on My Heart by ChloeTzang:rose: in Best Erotic Seasonal Story 2017
Holiday #195 by WatchingCloud in Best Erotic Seasonal Story 2017
My Christmas Star by MSTarot in Best Erotic Seasonal Story 2017
:rose:Summertime Sadness by ChloeTzang:rose: in Best Erotic Seasonal Story 2017

Dazed and Confused by whatdreamsmaycome in Best Erotic Humor Story 2017

The Switch by ausfet in Best BDSM Story 2017

Trucker's Curse by North200 in Best Erotic MC Story 2017

The Missing Dragon by Lien_Geller in Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2017

Was Matthew by ausfet in Best Gay/Lesbian/Gender Bending story 2017

Last edited:
And here we go, Literotica authors on the 2017 Clitorides Winners List

Not too many actual stories from Literotica in that finals list, most of them are from storiesonline, including those by a couple of us who also post stories on LIT. The LITEROTICA authors who placed are.....

Best Voyeur/Exhibitionism Story 2017
At #3, Five Friends at the Nude Spa by Solar Ray :heart::heart::heart:

Best BDSM Story 2017
At #3, The Wolf with the Red Roses by Chloe Tzang:heart::heart::heart:

A few more nominations, but those were the two LIT stories that placed.

And congratulations to all the other LIT authors who were nominated and I missed a few the first time:
Melissa Baby, nominated for Best New Author 2017

oh_no_you_didn__t__by_lightstrong-d4g7153.jpg

Stupid autocorrect. I swear it's waging a war against me.

Thank you!

And congratulations to Chloe!:rose::rose:

And a most heartfelt yw, life experience can be a goldmine of knowledge, inspiration and gives one a unique perspective if one choose to attend university or not. Universities can teach technnique but it takes many years to learn how traverse the complexities of rl. Some never do.

Last edited:
Lit writers in the Clitorides

There are quite a number of Lit writers who made the finals, and several more who placed, besides the ones you mentioned, Chloe.

Todd172 placed 2nd in "Medium Erotic Stories," with "The Shack: The Guardians." Lit. writers dominated that category with 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 10th. Todd172 gets two stories in the finals, DTIverson two, and I got one.

I got a fifth in the "Long Erotic Story" category.

Girlinthemoon got a fourth in "Best Gay/Lesbian/Genderbending.

I got a fourth in "Best Erotic Science Fiction."

In "Best Erotic Humor," Lit writers have three finalists in Qhml1, Harddaysknight and Whatdreamsmaycome.

DTIverson placed third in "Best Erotic Seasonal Story" with "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass."

DTIverson placed second in "Best Erotic Western," with "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass," Harddaysknight place third with "The Blue Roan," JoeDreamer was fourth.

Harddaysknight finished in sixth in the "Classic Clitorides" category.

Girlinthemoon was seventh in "Best New Writer."

Along with the ones Chloe mentioned, and any I may have missed, that is actually quite the dominating performance by Literotica writers on a site that is really not our home.

There are quite a number of Lit writers who made the finals, and several more who placed, besides the ones you mentioned, Chloe.

Todd172 placed 2nd in "Medium Erotic Stories," with "The Shack: The Guardians." Lit. writers dominated that category with 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 10th. Todd172 gets two stories in the finals, DTIverson two, and I got one.

In "Best Erotic Humor," Lit writers have three finalists in Qhml1, Harddaysknight and Whatdreamsmaycome.

DTIverson placed third in "Best Erotic Seasonal Story" with "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass."

DTIverson placed second in "Best Erotic Western," with "Bad Day at the Greasy Grass," Harddaysknight place third with "The Blue Roan," JoeDreamer was fourth.

Along with the ones Chloe mentioned, and any I may have missed, that is actually quite the dominating performance by Literotica writers on a site that is really not our home.

That's great and yes, I may have missed a few. I was going by where the stories were hosted so if there were writers from lit whose stories were on other sites I'd have missed them. Good to see there were a lot more than I thought!

My bad. They been waiting for late entries. Moi.

I'm still reading the rules for next time. I'll have to phone it in.

Also, congratulations.

Congratulations to the winners and the nominees!

As an aside, it seems many entries were from storiesonline.net. Browsing, it seems that the 'rating' for most stories at storiesonline are in the 5-6 out of 10 range (50-60%). most stories here t Lit are in the 3.5 to 4.5 out of 5 range (70-90%). Better writers? Better readers? Regression to the mean? Thoughts?

Back