go out braless?

Pictures posted please. Also one off my favorite pasttimes! Nothing sexier then when commanded to do this for someone

Almost always on the weekend. Hubby likes the tight tee shirt no bra look on me.

Love bra,ess and pant less women.. I find them so arousing knowing they are looking for at tension and aroused.xxx

Dollie

Must confess one of my most erotic experiences was meeting a woman who was wearing no bra or panties in public, and then slipping a hand under her dress to discover her bare pussy.

I'd vote for no bra, and no panties as well.
Too bad we never met.

Last night formal dress bare back no bra .... no panties either ;)
I've been braless most of my life. I only wore bras and panties at church and school events. Camping, walking, and events like car and bike shows always just a top and usually a short mini.

Almost always on the weekend. Hubby likes the tight tee shirt no bra look on me.
Me too. Not so much now that we've moved and I have no nipples anymore. Well I have nipples but they no longer stick out. Too many men pulling my rings out.
We have nothing but a few old pictures. Excuse me if this is a repeat.

We like this top. I can unbutton or button more buttons and the straps slip down easy. Great for shopping for those things on the lower shelf and pumping gas.
https://i.imgur.com/BvHeh2N.jpg

I rarely would go braless as I am quite ummm "visible" in that area. Where I live in Asia its not socially acceptable at all. There have been times when we've been overseas though where hubs has asked me to go braless and we have both enjoyed the attention it brought from both guys and girls. I must admit it was very erotic. :)

Back