Collateral (Open)

"Go ahead and change"
He told her, his eyes running over her

"Surely you're not shy. We are going to be out today trying on new clothes. You need to get used to stripping for me" he said matter of factly
 
Her shoulders slumped. She didn't know he was going to be in the dressing room with her. He didn't trust her for a second, even though she had given her word.

She looked through a few more until she found a pretty velvet floral dress. She slipped out of the first dress and quickly slipped this one over her head. The velvet felt so soft against her.

She looked at him. "Is this okay?"
 
He watched as she let the other dress fall to the floor, her pale skin shine in the low light of the room, her red hair shimmering against her shoulders, adn covering the full curves of her breasts. Her hips were well rounded and full, her waist thin adn flat. She was gorgeous

He felt his loins stirring again as he gazed at her.

Then her breasts lifte as she drew the other dress over her form, the fabric hung loose and plain from her, hiding her true figure, the floral pattern made her hair adn eyes all the more vibrant.

He almost asked her to try on another, just so he could watch her pull clothes off adn on, but that was how he was going to spend his day, wasnt it?

"Much better." He said as he stood up adn walked over to her he reached up adn pulled her hair back over her shoulder, and looked into her eyes.

there was a long pause, then he stepped back

"Alright lets go" then he quickly turned adn left. Had he been about to kiss her? what was he thinking? she had no interest in him, she was here out of her duty to her father, he needed to remember that! And while he had her he was going to use her, it was that simple.....wasn't it?

He opened the car door for her and gestureed her in

"so i doubt you have been shopping much before, but the places we will be going will be a little nicer than you are used to. As always I will expect you on your best behavior adn the next time you strip for me, take your time" he said with a smile adn a laugh


Then the two were on the road, heading out of the dirty brick neighborhood, dust on all the walls adn the building signs worn down adn unkempt

soon those blocks passed adn then came the glass adn the clean streeets of downtown. Signs were bright adn clean, the people walking thestreets in fine clothes on the mid summer day

he pulled along the street adn parked the car. he opeened the door to the store and gestured her in.

the store had a large open floor, adn tighter racks in the back. a single gentleman was at the regeister adn small blond woman approached them as they entered

Marcus smiled at her adn told her that they were looking for a few dresses. something along the lines of a night on the town. adn then he reached out his hadn and slipped her a samll wad of cash


"Yes , my friend Vinny says you will have everything I need" he told her, and he saw the look in her eyes change as she realized who he worked for

"Yes certainly, please let me know if you need anything" she said as she walke away, knowing to leave them alon. she went to the register adn spoke to the man, whoi gave them a friendly wave

"Now the store is practically ours" he told Shannon as he slipped his hand around her waist an they walked further into the store

"So what do you like?"
 
Much better.

There had been nothing wrong with the other one. Really. Though the first one had covered her better, this one was softer, the velvet like a lover's kiss. Or what she imagined one would be.

Back through the long hall and out into the sunny day. Into the car, no one paid attention to them. They were invisible.

He drove through the maze of streets, talking as he drove.

so i doubt you have been shopping much before, but the places we will be going will be a little nicer than you are used to. As always I will expect you on your best behavior adn the next time you strip for me, take your time

Good grief. He acted like he expected her to pee on the carpet. She knew manners. She knew how to behave. But she kept her mouth shut. Didn't want trouble now. She had a new dress. Hopefully he wouldn't tear this one. And strip slowly for him? Really?

Buildings change. Old and tired become new and bright. Dirty windows become clear glass with mannequins wearing pretty clothes.

They parked and he escorted inside a store. So much open space. Clothes on hangers lined the store. It smelled nice to her - reminded her that she must stink, smelling of sex.

She stood by as Marcus explained exactly what he wanted. The woman turned to look at her. She saw the look, knew just what the woman thought of her. 'Lady, if you only knew,' she snorted mentally.

Then Marcus said the magic words and slipped her a wad of cash.

Yes , my friend Vinny says you will have everything I need

The look changed (was there a hint of fear in the blonde 's eyes?) before her manner changed. All effusive and friendly. She wondered if she would meet Vinnie this evening.

Suddenly they were left alone to wander their store. His hand on her waist, friendly and congenial.

Now the store is practically ours. So what do you like?

He led her directly to the fancy stuff, pulling her snug up to him. She reached out a hand, feeling material soft as a baby's breath. Tag screamed money. Price was about six month rent that she and dad paid.

Anything she touched he pulled for her to try on. Once he had enough, he led her to the dressing room. She expected something tiny. The room was huge. Bigger than hers and dad's living room. Big triple mirror on one side. Plush couch along one wall. Metal dress rack to one side. Lots of lights. The walls were pale pink and plushly padded.

He closed the door, hunger in his eyes. She turned, concentrating on the rack of dresses. She remembered his words. ...next time you strip for me, take your time. She didn't want to but she didn't want a repeat of this morning either. A sapling in the wind.

There wasn't much to what she wore. A shift and no undies. Her cheeks burned bright as she lifted the hem of her dress. Legs slender and lightly freckled slowly leading to that delicate "Y" wearing it's curly red crown. By now she was sure that her face was the same crimson color.

She closed her eyes. She was afraid of that predator look on his face. The dress covered her face and she felt to air touch her nipples, causing them to pucker.

The dress came off over her head and her long red hair fell backdown around her shoulders. She felt as if her whole body were on fire. Fair freckles hidden by her blushes.

She pulled the first dress off the rack and slipped it on. The silver dress pleased her but she could tell that he wanted more.

"I thought that it looked like class." She gave her answer. He didn't seem impressed. She gave up and lifted the dress up her body. Forgetting for a moment his edict. A loud clearing if his throat and she slowed.

She turned, giving him the view of her ass as she picked out the next one. This one a soft white lace dress but the square neckline was not comfortable and she didn't wait for his decision before removing it.

She went straight for color. This purple dress reminded her of lush grapes. Soft crepe. A bit low cut. Wasn't that how he liked it?

Afterwards came a pretty number. Dress of beads with lots of swirls. Pretty. Not bad.

She turned back to the rack. The slow take off. Again. Surely he had had enough.

Several others. Nothing spectacular. Then she saw it. Flashy but not too flashy. Tasteful. Classy.

She slid it over her head. Her red hair brightened it up. A color hard to name. Taupe? Tan? Beige? Nude? Oh, that color name would appeal to him.

The perfect dress, at least in her eyes. She turned to look at him. "I like this one. Please?"
 
He watched her hungrily, admiring her gracefully curves when she pulled her dress off. He enjoyed the slow, inch by inch, reveal of her soft skin and generous feminine curves

He felt his cock throb the first time her full breasts slid free. Her nipples quickly stiffening when they were exposed to the air.

She would stop and turn this way then that, each time giving him a view of her form. Most of the dresses were not what he wanted

Then she pulled on a purple dress. The cut exposed a generous portion of her chest and the straps wrapped around each full breast, making their full size
Evident. He liked that one, his loins thickening at the sight, pulsing again with blood as she peeled out of it

The next dress made her eyes shine and her hair pop

She instantly told him that she liked it and he could tell, but he liked the purple. They were both nice, but the purple dress had so much more to offer when it came
To easy access and flagrant ogling. She had perfect breasts and he wanted all of the family to know that

"I think we can go with the purple on. I agree that looks nice on you" he said about the silver dress, honestly re thinking his decision.

"But the purple will be more conducive to the night" he said as he imagined his hands gripping a strap of the material and easily tugging it aside to make the other members jealous of his pretty prize

"Yes I think the purple one"
 
She could feel his hungry eyes devour her. Nothing was hers. Everything was his.

I think we can go with the purple on. I agree that looks nice on you. But the purple will be more conducive to the night. Yes I think the purple one.

She so wanted this one. Yes, the purple was pretty- the color was what first drew her to it. But this one was so her - understated.

Her mind began to think. He had the money. Was always flashing around big wads of cash. "...order whatever you like while we are here". That's what he said at the restaurant. Now she wanted something. Something like she had never before. She wanted this dress. Now she had to make him want it too.

She tilted her head down, watching him through veiled eyelashes as she walked towards him. She made sure that with each step, the slit of the dress parted, giving him just a glimpse of leg.

She spoke low and soft. "Granted, the purple is showy, but this dress had a charm all its own. And you appear to have many functions to attend. Would be a waste of time to always have to come her just to buy me a new dress. Wouldn't it?"

This was all new to her. Trying to con a con? She didn't have what so many other women had. Sex appeal? She was just this skinny thing with knees and boobs that were too big for fashion.

She looked at him. Couldn't tell if it was working or not. Probably not. She gave one last pitch. A brief frown and then she nodded.

"I understand. Maybe later when you can afford another one. Maybe it will still be here."

She turned and walked back to the rack, the dress hugging her swaying hips. Nothing overt. Underplay it. That last speech may have been too much. She was new to this. As long as she was with him she would have to learn.

She went back and lifted the dress. Slow. Just as he asked. Her back was to him. He had said something about getting her hair done. Maybe shoes? Would he get her undies too? Silk hose? Damn! Dad wouldn't recognize her by the time he was through.

Her back to him. Cool air chilled her bare skin. Her new velvet dress would help. She kept her back to him. Afraid to face failure. Her first attempt at seduction? Maybe her last.
 
He smiled. Her attempts to get underneath his skin as she talked about what he could affford. But her eyes had held him. Captivated him for that moment

As she walked away his eyes had been locked on her hips. He watched hungrily as the dress was pulled over her head, exposing her round hips and pert ass

"Put the dress back on. Let me see it again, but this time I want you to show it to me as though you wanted my eyes to ever leave you. I want to see if you know how to wear a dress like that. You're right. We will need more. But if you want that one you'll have to earn it" he told her with a smile. Very curious what she might make if that. He had shown her just how carnal he was would she play to that? Or would it be more verbal innuendo and slights?

"Come on. Show me what you got darlin"
 
His words stopped her.

Put the dress back on. Let me see it again, but this time I want you to show it to me as though you wanted my eyes to ever leave you. I want to see if you know how to wear a dress like that. You're right. We will need more. But if you want that one you'll have to earn it. Come on. Show me what you got darlin

Shit! Earn it! Maybe she didn't know how to use it. She hesitated for just a moment, naked. Goosebumps forming on her exposed skin.

She fought to quickly don the dress. Made it slow. Slowly it encased her body, like returning to a lover's arms. She slowly turned. His eyes glinted bright. He enjoyed this. His own personal show. She stood, barefoot for now but she was sure he could imagine heels on her. Silk stockings. Her hair fixed up nice.

She smiled. More of a Mona Lisa smile. Enigmatic. Secretive. She hadn't really smiled much in her sad life. But she had practiced in front of a mirror. Maybe that practice would work now.

She struck a pose. Nothing overt. More subtle. But one knee peeked through the slit. A flash of ankle. She bent over to straighten imaginary seams in her hose. The leg more apparent, but she knew that his eyes would be drawn to the gap in her bodice and the rosy nipple hiding there. Her breast threatened to tumble out, but didn't. Just a freckled swell of promise but no delivery. Always keep the man wanting more.

She straightened up and smiled again, raising one eyebrow in question before turning to walk back to the rack. She stopped and did a half turn, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Well?"
 
He smiled as he watched her. She was making her body move in the dress. A peak of thigh here, a flash of ankle there. Her steps were heavy, giving her body a bounce that had him licking his lips

She leaned down, and his eyes tracked the heave of her chest, watching it almost spill free. He smiled at her as she leaned back up. Then she swayed away from him

He couldn't help but think how much she had changed

She half turned and looked at him

"Well I love the dress. I love you in the dress" he corrected with a grin as he stood up and walked over to her

"But it didn't seem to me that you REALLY wanted it" he said as he stressed 'really

He came up behind her, letting his lips drift close to her ear

"The best way to get what you want from a man is to cloud his thinking. The best way to cloud his thinking is to distract him" he said as his eyes dipped down the neckline

"Which you did well with your thighs and your chest. But it would go even better for you if you had less blood flowing to his brain. And more to his head" at that he thrust his hips into her back side, the thick lump of his manhood nestling between the cheeks of her ass

"I thought I had been obvious about what I like" he told her as his hands slipped around her waist, pulling her close

He leaned his head down and kissed her neck

"Bit your right. The dress is a must" he said a she let her go. He gave her ass a gentle seat and then turned back, leaving her to think over what he had said.

"Go on and get dressed "
 
She waited. Holding her breath made her nervous.

Well I love the dress. I love you in the dress

Her heart was thumping in her chest. He was walking to her.

But it didn't seem to me that you REALLY wanted it

The answer was no? He was getting closer until he came up behind her. Touching her. His lips so close to her ear that she felt his breath tickle it. Goosebumps on the back of her neck.

The best way to get what you want from a man is to cloud his thinking. The best way to cloud his thinking is to distract him

She felt his eyes looking over her shoulder to plunge down the front if the dress.

Which you did well with your thighs and your chest. But it would go even better for you if you had less blood flowing to his brain. And more to his head

She felt his bulge pressed against her, parting her ass cheeks, making sure she knew he was there, that it all was for him.

I thought I had been obvious about what I like

His hand, large and strong pulled her into his body. The heat of him overwhelming her. If he had let go at that moment, she would have collapsed in a puddle at his feet. He was strong - his arm felt like iron. She felt his breath on his neck, his head near hers. Lips on her skin, sexual yet somehow gentle.

Bit your right. The dress is a must

His hand on her ass, somewhere between a swat and a caress.

Go on and get dressed

She did it. She didn't even mind wearing the purple dress tonight. Because the next time she would get to wear the dress she liked. He must really want to make a great impression.

She had rethought things. She wanted to keep her long hair after all. Knew just how she wanted it. Had seen a picture in a magazine once like she wanted.

And she needed another bath. She still smelled of sex. Maybe before the hair?

It didn't take long to slip the velvet dress on. She held the 2 dresses. What next? Shoes? Hair? What?
 
Last edited:
He smiled up at her as he sat back down on the bench. He watched her quickly slip the other dress back on. The floral colors accented her hair, and the material his her curves fairly well, which was a shame. But he knew it was likely for the best this way

"First we will go back to my apartment. It is still quite early and I'll need to change. Then I will take you to get your hair done, and all made up for the party" he told her with a smile

"Unless there is something else you want, or somewhere else you'd like to go?" He said. He wanted to show
Her he was not a total monster. He was a man. A provider and a taker. He would provide her with things, and he would take her when he felt like it. He was half tempted to now. The sight of her slippers no in and out of those dresses had been very alluring

"Tell me Shannon. Do you want more?"
 
First we will go back to my apartment. It is still quite early and I'll need to change. Then I will take you to get your hair done, and all made up for the party. Unless there is something else you want, or somewhere else you'd like to go?

Now was her time. He was asking and she needed to take it.

"Two things that I can think of. First, these shoes should be replaced." She drew his attention to her feet. The brown shoes she wore were scuffed up and the short heels worn down. It had been several years since she had had new shoes and she lifted her foot to show the hole started on the sole of the right one. "With this purple dress, you are going to want black heels. These shoes do not go with either dress."

She stepped closer. This other thing would be harder to get.

"The other thing..." She hesitated. "...is silk hose. There is something about a silk clad leg." She knew she would have to appeal to how the whole picture was presented.

"Do me a favor. Close your eyes. I'm not trying to pull anything over on you. I'm not gonna run or hit you. I want you to use a different sense for a moment. Please just close your eyes and listen for a minute. I'll tell you what your gonna hear."

She held her breath.
 
He smiled at her, she was right about the foot. But he liked the way she asked. The approach she took

Then she stepped closer, and grew bolder

He did. It think she would run. He would be sad if she left, and her father would be subject to pay

"Alright. I trust you" he said with a smile as he closed his eyes and and leaned back on the bench
 
She couldn't believe he was letting her do it. She leaned in close to him, leaning over the arm of the couch. She wanted to be that voice in his ear. She spoke low so that he almost had to strain to hear her words.

"There is a sound that all women make when they enter a room. You know the woman. She is the one that stops time, that walks across the room between each breath you take, each beat of your heart. She has a sound so low that you may not have realized you heard it. But it was there. Her dress is perfect, her shoes, her makeup, her hair. It's a soft thwip, thwip, thwip with each step she takes. The sound of a silk clad leg brushing against another silk clad leg. Thwip, thwip, thwip. It quietly speaks of class and money."

She was now leaning as far as she could without falling in his lap. Her voice, soft and near.

"I need silk hose to complete the picture."
 
He smiled as he listened to her. She was painting a pretty picture. He let his hand slid down to cover hers, where to was on the cushion next to him

"That sounds delightful darling" he said with a grinned he held her small hand in his strong one

His hand slowly slid up her arm, wrist turning to gently cup one hefty breast through her dress

"You know why we love that sound? " he asked with a grin as his hand gently squeezed

"That sound you speak of is also the sound her dress makes as it falls
To the floor" he told her with a smile as his hand gently massaged her full flesh

"Don't believe
Me?" He said before and before she could answer

"Come stand before
Me, and let your dress fall to the floor. I'll keep my eyes closed" he said with a grin

"You keep your ears open"
 
Shit! Without even trying, she was falling into his trap. His hand was warm on hers. Sliding slowly up her arm. Goosebumps forming on her skin. His hand was even warmer as it caressed her breast. Claiming ownership?

You know why we love that sound? That sound you speak of is also the sound her dress makes as it falls To the floor.

His hand squeezing and massaging her breast. Her skin tingling as if his hand touched her bare skin. She just thought she was swaying him. She was his puppet.

Don't believe Me? Come stand before Me, and let your dress fall to the floor. I'll keep my eyes closed. You keep your ears open.

She didn't want to. But she knew what would happen if she said no. She didn't want that.

Her surety was gone and she felt on edge. She stood up and walk until she faced him. His grin scary and yet thrilling. She felt confused. Why was she thrilled? She didn't like him. Remember that, Shannon!

She waited until his eyes were closed. Fingers shaking as she undid the dress at the neckline. It slid down her skin.

Thwip

She blanched. The dress was a puddle around her feet. The grin on his face even bigger. He was right.

Shit!
 
"You see" he said with a grin as he opened his eyes. He drank in the sight of her pale young body before him. Freckles skin, pale and pure, except where her blush colored her chest. The curves of her hips and breasts. Her flat stomach and slender thighs. The swell of fiery red hair above her sex

"This is what men think if when they here that sound" he told her with a smile as his member throbbed along his thigh

"And do you know what happens to men when hey think of something like that. When they see something like this?" He said as he leaned up. He reached out with his hands and grabbed the backs of her thighs, pulling her close to him.

"They think"
He said and then he kissed her flat bare stomach

"They think, ' what does this taste like and feel like" he said as his hands slid up her thiggs, sliding up around the curve of her ass and squeezing. His lips kissing over her stomach, drifting height and kissing the swell of her breasts, from one side to the other
 
She thought she would pass out. His hands triggering little earthquakes in her. Her stomach fluttered. His hand were large, covering too much skin. She groaned and then bit her tongue. Not here. Not now. His lips on her stomach. Too much. Lips drifting higher as his hands stayed below the belt. Her breath was caught in her chest. Shaky. Heart beating 100 miles a minute. Surely he could hear it. His lips right above where her heart threatened to burst out of her chest. She had to stop it or it would all happen here in this pink dressing room.

"So, do I get the silk hose?"
 
His lips climbed higher, slipping up over the curve of her breast, his tongue slipping out to slide over her rigid pink nipple. Back and forth his hot tongue slid over the rigid cap on her full breast

His hands groped at her ass, his big thick fingers slipping between her cheeks, his fingers grazing over the lips of her sweet sex

"Oh you are gonna get it" he told her, as his lips slipped from her chest

He forced her to her knees between his legs, her trembling legs unable to deny the strength of his arms

He sat back and looked at her hungrily.

"You'll get silk hose"
He told her as his hands went to his pants, and he undid the button and zipper. Then he reached in and pulled his thick cock out

He took his shaft in his hand and slid his cock back and forth over
The mountains on her chest, letting the head slip back and forth over her nipples

"Your gonna get what you want. " he said as he let his other hand slip up to her unmolested breast, his fingers teasing her hard nipple

"Let's see what you remember from earlier"
 
His lips sucking her bright pink nipple, pulling it deep in the heat of his mouth. Her lips parted, gasping for air. She felt fingers parting her ass cheeks. Without thinking she tensed her ass, the entrance to her sex already getting slick as his fingers brushed against them. Her nipple slipped from his lips.

Oh you are gonna get it. You'll get silk hose

She knew that he could feel her legs shaking as he pressed her down in her knees. She knew not to fight it. It would be much worse if she did.

She heard the zipper. Knew what was next. His hand drew out his cock. It was thick. Veins standing out. Long already. He rubbed it back and forth across her breast. Teasing her nipples. Wetness already seeping from its tip.

Your gonna get what you want.

She knew that there was payment due. Shit! He played with her other nipple, pulling and rolling it between her fingers.

Let's see what you remember from earlier

She briefly closed her eyes. Remember? She could still taste him.

She opened her eyes. He was grinning. She reached a small hand out. The thing jumped in her hand as she touched it.

She bent over. Her head in his lap. She slid the tip in her mouth. The head tickled the back of her throat. Tongue swirling the muscle filling her mouth. The smell of him filling her nostrils. She knew what he wanted and started to bob her head. Hesitantly at first. Slowly picking up speed. Hearing him groan? Was it a groan or something else. Her heart was thumping in her ears and she didn't know if she heard right.

Her nipples rub against his thighs. Bobbing. Trying to go deeper.
 
The gorgeous red head reached her small hand out, his veiny cock throbbed at her touch. Then she leaned close and he groaned as her hour mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock. He felt her work. Ore
And more of him in her mouth as she began to bob up and down on his member. Her breasts brushing against his thighs, the heat if her body transferring into him

He watched his member slip deeper and deeper into the gorgeous red heads face. His hands slipping up to grope at her hefty tits as she worked his member

"Oh yes oh yes. Shows and stockings for you" he groaned as he felt her spit begin to run down his shaft as she worked him

One hand moved to the back of her head, resting on it as she bobbed up and down, his hand applying a slight pressure. Urging her to take more
 
She felt his hand in the back of her head. Pressing for more. She didn't want to but she knew that he would force it if she didn't. She had no choice.

Deep breath and he slipped down her throat. Damn him! She could feel spit dribble down his cock, coating the sac at the base as well as the curly hairs. Finally let her up and she took another deep breath. Back down her throat again. Up and a breath. Down again. She lost track of the number of times.
 
He let his hand drop down to the sides of his legs, releasing her head

"Oh shit Shannon" he groaned as she dutifully deep threatened his cock. Pulling back to breath, then letting his member slip past the back o her mouth and enter her throat. She worked more
And more of his member into her throat, and he watched as his cock glistened with her spit, the thick veiny member disappearing further and further into her throat. She must want it very very very badly. She was certainly earning whatever
She wanted.

The swelling flesh of her breasts slid along his thigh each time she pulled back offf his cock, then again as she drove back down into his cock. He could feel her stiff nipples against his sensitive thighs and he couldn't help but wonder just how wet she was. That's when he realized that he had tasted her skin, and he had sucked her juices from his fingers, but he had not tasted her directly

He grabbed her head and pulled her off of his cock. The hunger for her clear in his eyes. He pulled her up onto the bench beside him, turning her onto her back as he did so. Then his head dove between her thighs, his mouth locking onto her silly lips. His tongue assaulted her slit, diving into her sex instantly as he craved to taste her lust
 
She knew what was necessary. What he wanted. And she knew that if he didn't get it there would be hell to pay.

Up and down. Up and down. His hand fell away, leaving it to her to do it herself. She was surprised to feel moisture gathering between her legs. This turned her on? THIS turned her on? What was wrong with her?

Suddenly he was pulling her off. His cock popped from her mouth, covered with her spittle and hard and long. What did she do wrong? She had slipped him down her throat! And not just once but lots of times. He had her beside him on the couch before she knew it. Suddenly the padding of the seat was against her back as his head dove between her thighs. His mouth on her sex. Hungry. His tongue thrust up deep inside her slit already wet with her desire. How could that be? She didn't desire him. And he couldn't desire her. She was just collateral.

His mouth feasted on her as if it were his last meal. Tongue deep inside her. Fingers parting lips of flesh, searching more. Her eyes closed and head thrown back, her lips open wide, gasping for air. Her breath caught in her chest. She could feel fluttering down there. Her sex attempting to handle the overload to her senses. Something big building up, lurking inside her. It was close.
 
Last edited:
His hand gripped at her thighs, pushing her legs back so that her sex was readily plowable by his hungry mouth. His other hand slipped up over her stomach and ribs, sliding over the generous curve of one of her breasts. He squeezed hungrily as his tongue delved into her dips, tasting her core.

His lips
Moved up, slather her lips with his, her soft silky flower opening to him.

His lips slid up over the mound of flesh that his her clit

He suckled
And nibbled on the
Flesh


His hand came down from her thigh, tracing over the silly flesh. Then his fingers began to slide up and down her prescious pussy lips as he suckled and gently nipped her moind
 
Back
Top