Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

She moan in his neck squeezing her pussy tighter on him as he fucked her feeling her orgasm build he felt so good it felt so hot being watch.

-He groaned fucking her fast.-"Oh fuck Marie i am going to fill that cunt in your pussy.-

His speed got faster and knew he was going to cum she moan feeling her orgasm hit and she throw her head back and cum with him hard, breathing heaving as her orgasm wash though her.

-He came filling her hot cunt and groaned looking to her.-"Oh baby...Yeah you like the cum in you don't you....did you need more my pet?"-He smiled to her.-"Or should we wait till after classes?"-He grins seeing how horny his pet was.-

She moan as he filled her she smiled at him than looked at him as he asked she wanted more she seen him watching her she was so horny but said " After class Sir" She smiled looking around most guys seeing what his next move would be.

-He smiled.-"Very well...use that Vibrator i got you on your self until after all your classes then you can not take it out except for using the bathroom."-He smiled and looked to Marie.-

She looked at him their class was half hour classes " All day really?" She put on the vibrator panties all people left walking away she looked at him then walked in front of him.

-He smiled.-"Well I want you so horny i want to see how long you can control for...if you hold out until we get home...We will play all night together until you don't want to if you don't you get one fuck of your choosing ok?"-He smiled.-

Her mouth open as they walked into their class " we have 3 more classes and I cant cum?" She had one class without him maybe she could get away with it she smiled at him " Ok"

-He looked to her.-"I didn't say you couldn't cum but you can't take it out is that understood."-He said and smiled to her stroking her hair.-

She smiled and nod people was going to think she was crazy Cumming with no one touching her and one class they really would cause she would be on without him she kissed him as they sat for their next class.

-The Next couple of classes went well then there last class came where they split apart from one another She was able to go to her class as he went to his. he had her remote and decided to turn up the heat now turning it on High she could feel it get intense in her panties.-

Next couple classes went well she cum once so far feeling so good but same time wanting him so much more time came they spilt for their last class she went and sat they had 10 mins of class then the teacher let them have free time most would have time with their slaves , As she sat she felt her vibe go to high damn she thought he had the remote she tried to sat good but it was so intense now she was moving in her seat and soon had eyes on her and her teacher smiled "you ok"

She held the desk and looked at him and nod and he said " How bout we kick short and have free time" She sign her orgasm building oh god she couldn't remove it by now most knew who her Master was and she didn't want just want one time tonight she wanted it lots. As she cum all eyes was on her she looked around most had a slave but some didn't and one came up to her asking her if wanted help she looked at him other guy stop and shook his head " No she don't you need permission man and I'm sure she's happy with him for now" He back off and nod

She sign and soon felt the vibe go down a little She was glad when class was over and met up with him and told him about class he turn it down a bit more she smiled.

-They began going to There room now.-"Sorry..I really wanted to see what you would do..I am proud of you now we will fuck lots and lots today."-He chuckled and kissed her neck.-

She laugh and was back in their room she smiled " For doing that there better but it was fun glad you are well known" She smiled and kissed him.

"Well I am sure you must be tired of me just fucking you Do you want to go out in public a bit or did you want to do costumes, bondage and other things here in our home."

" After that now I want just you for now then more fun in home then go out and do more where we could get caught in a taxi is out" She smiled started to strip for him " Now I want you to bend me over and fuck me then maybe some costume and the bondage later " She was naked moving towards him.

-He grins and brought her over to the bed bending her over and spanked her ass a few times as he stripped her naked and then began to rub her pussy and then shove his cock deep in her. Nick groaned holding her hips fucking her pussy nice and deep.-

She moan as he bend her over and slap her ass a few times then stroke her pussy and soon he was in her she moan loud after today she felt heaven as he began to fuck her nice and deep and fast.

-He moaned and pulled her arms behind her fucking her harder his balls hitting her clit.-

She moan loud as he fucked her she felt so wet so wanting him she squeezed her tits as they moved as he fucked her fast.

-He groaned pulling her arms back away from her tits but seeing her want to grab her tits he let them go pulling her hair back and held her neck a slight hold on her neck but just erotic enough to be out of danger a she fucked her harder.-

She moan loud fucking her and holding her hair and neck she moan loud her orgasm building up inside her.

-He fucked her harder and groaned his cock twitching.-"I want to cum deep in side that cunt cum all over my cock my slut go on."

She moan out feeling her orgasm hit and cum hard on his cock as he began to cum inside her, As she clams down " it was hot cumming in front of everyone they didn't think it would happen" She laugh as he pulled out she turn and sat suck him.

Back