What is the appeal of a Daddy?

MasterK13

Virgin
I know a common fantasy for women is a Daddy/daughter and for some men it's a Daddy/son scenario I'm curious what the appeal to this fantasy is.

I know a common fantasy for women is a Daddy/daughter and for some men it's a Daddy/son scenario I'm curious what the appeal to this fantasy is.

For me it is a return to a state of being unconditionally loved and protected, in the presence of an all-powerful, all-knowing person, who takes care of me. It is a very erotic feeling, because when you are in someone's charge you are pretty free to do as you please, you have no real adult responsibilities, all you have to do is be dependent on that one person and you have no worries in the world.

It is a fantasy of course, nothing can be further from the truth and when we grow up we know we have to face our responsibilities, as best we can. Notwithstanding the small excursions we take to that fantasy land - with the person who is willing to play the part.

Now, if someone actually assumes this responsibility, and becomes a real Father for us, setting down the Law (superego, internal demands and so on), my feeling is that he would not encourage the fantasy of letting go of the responsibilities, but would reinforce the emotional stability that the sub requires in a Daddy/daughter scheme, without allowing for any slack in growing up. We would then witness the phenomenon of a sub who is enjoying a Daddy/daughter relationship, which allows her to acquire more self-sufficiency and more responsibility than ever before.

For me it's the other side of the fantasy which, be it known I never experienced as a child; Although Daddy expects his boy or girl to learn and grow, he is not averse to enforcing his dominance over his protege. Nor asserting his carnal rights to that young(ish) body.

It's a combination of fulfilling a need never met and yet pressing the boundaries as well. In my daily life I have a high level of responsibility. It would be nice to release a bit if that. I also think there is something so comforting as a strong figure teaching and molding ones mind body and soul.

It's a power thing x as a Submissive, especially in a 'roleplay' or 'captive' scenario I know that I must please Daddy and do exactly as I'm told x x x

I like having someone take that much interest in me... being able to please someone like that, being rewarded, being called princess or baby girl... good girl. Pushed to the limits and struggling and being obstinate and then submitting and releasing and pleasing him... and being rewarded, it is so beautiful.

Daddy just seems to be an easy way to find this.

I love to please always but there is always that special wetness when told to please 'Daddy' lol x just can't be helped x x x

One advantage of Daddy-Domdem is it's a big personality tent. It has plenty of room for one to be kind, supportive and understanding - and simultaneously be a demanding, aggressive and sadistic fuck.

It's a nice space that way.

One advantage of Daddy-Domdem is it's a big personality tent. It has plenty of room for one to be kind, supportive and understanding - and simultaneously have a demanding, aggressive, and sadistic fuck.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Fixed that for you. ;)

True, you don't have to be a truly sadistic fuck to have a satisfying sadistic fuck.

Being a mild-mannered, socially acceptable sadistic fuck is a good way to go, though. Like an oral surgeon, telemarketer or pop-up ad designer.

For me it is a return to a state of being unconditionally loved and protected, in the presence of an all-powerful, all-knowing person, who takes care of me. It is a very erotic feeling, because when you are in someone's charge you are pretty free to do as you please, you have no real adult responsibilities, all you have to do is be dependent on that one person and you have no worries in the world.

basically, this ^^

One advantage of Daddy-Domdem is it's a big personality tent. It has plenty of room for one to be kind, supportive and understanding - and simultaneously be a demanding, aggressive and sadistic fuck.

This was such a good answer, I quoted it in a conversation.

Though she trumped it just below you and now I need to ammend the quoting process.

:)

I'm just starting to explore my interest in daddy kink and for me it's similar to being submissive but also carries an added level of comfort and care. I would expect a dom to use me for pleasure and push my boundaries whereas with a daddy I would expect the same but with more sensitivity.

I was called "daddy" once, in the heat of passion. I can't explain why the word, in that context, has such a sexual appeal to me. It just does.

It is a fantasy of course, nothing can be further from the truth and when we grow up we know we have to face our responsibilities, as best we can. Notwithstanding the small excursions we take to that fantasy land - with the person who is willing to play the part.

Now, if someone actually assumes this responsibility, and becomes a real Father for us, setting down the Law (superego, internal demands and so on), my feeling is that he would not encourage the fantasy of letting go of the responsibilities, but would reinforce the emotional stability that the sub requires in a Daddy/daughter scheme, without allowing for any slack in growing up. We would then witness the phenomenon of a sub who is enjoying a Daddy/daughter relationship, which allows her to acquire more self-sufficiency and more responsibility than ever before.

Bath times. Going potty. Or just snuggling in someone's arms who can't ever stop loving you. It seems like a nice break from reality and responsibility. It could also be "emotionally stabilizing" and help with confidence in other areas of someone's life too. Sure.

For me it's the other side of the fantasy which, be it known I never experienced as a child; Although Daddy expects his boy or girl to learn and grow, he is not averse to enforcing his dominance over his protege. Nor asserting his carnal rights to that young(ish) body.

In that daddy voice: Now hold still, sugar, and let daddy love you. shivers

I think for most getting any or enough Daddy love is impossible. I personally don't see myself as a "little" but I do love the idea of someone who would love me in that sacred, really want the best for you, way that I think a parent should. Being loved, cherished and even taken care of just a little would be a turn on.

Even though I'm very independent and couldn't stand being taken care of that much.

For me, Daddy kink has to deal with the unconditionally loved part, with the ability to discipline. I enjoy the feeling of having Daddy take care of me. Maybe there's a psychological bit in there, and if there is, I'm not diving into it. Yes, with a Sir or a Master, you can still have the unconditionally loved with the ability to discipline, but it's different with Daddy. It's very erotic, and highly comforting. Every little girl, I think, wants to be Daddy's little girl, and that kink allows you to be that in an adult way.

this is such a beautiful and perfect description... it hits upon the hopes, the fantasy, and the reality of it all. well said!!!

This seems to have this inherent psychological permanence to it that has this romantic ideal of a forever bonded place of being absolutely safe in an exchange of total trust. We adults were all at one time a child and developed expectations of what our paternal voice (which may not may not have been male) and presence was, and what it felt like to submit all of your needs to them and trust that they would be met. It also seems to have guidelines of deference to it that are so richly painted in our family life structures and culture that make the play of ok you-do-this and I-do-that so familiar that it's just an easy framework to fall into.

What it looks like can vary greatly from constant tender sweet innocent and pure love driven care taking exchanges, to the play of corruption, punishment, and even torment of Daddy needs or Daddy knows best. For many I am guessing that it's the pendulum sway spaces between the two extremes where they spend most of their happy making time.

Last edited:
This was such a good answer, I quoted it in a conversation.

Though she trumped it just below you and now I need to ammend the quoting process.

:)

I'm rarely quoteable, but there are a few things around which my passions funnel.

And no, not funnel cake.

Thank you, Riles.

What it looks like can vary greatly from constant tender sweet innocent and pure love driven care taking exchanges, to the play of corruption, punishment, and even torment of Daddy needs or Daddy knows best. For many I am guessing that it's the pendulum sway spaces between the two extremes where they spend most of their happy making time.

That pendulum space is an inviting lounge area.

It even sounds vaguely dirty. Wait. It is: "After unwrapping his new toy, Daddy tortured her for hours, pressing the toy's pulsating tentacles against her swollen pendulum."

That pendulum space is an inviting lounge area.

It even sounds vaguely dirty. Wait. It is: "After unwrapping his new toy, Daddy tortured her for hours, pressing the toy's pulsating tentacles against her swollen pendulum."

Careful with all those kinky lemons, Deeege. You may cause a few nosebleeds...

Um... Does this mean we can't talk about "funnel cake" anymore either? Just Curious.

Last edited:
Careful with all those kinky lemons, Deeege. You may cause a few nosebleeds...

Um... Does this mean we can't talk about "funnel cake" anymore either? Just Curious.

First rule of funnel cake is you don't talk about funnel cake?

No it doesn't sound quite right.

Different appeals for different people.

For some its the interaction style. Kids get to act out, say anything, do whatever and maybe get spanked. Daddy is superman.

For some its the close relationship and the taboo sex.

For some its the intrinsic ownership of kids.

For some its a personality thing, childish or reverting.

etc..

Back