care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, as I specified, it needs to be 30 votes from people here. So when 30 of you post that you voted, then I'll post

I voted last night and it said you were at 32 so I assume my vote made it 33. I've never posted here before but I've certainly enjoyed every photo up til now. I'm a Flames fan but I have a soft spot for the Penguins too as I've always liked Mario Lemieux and it was such fun to see him with Jaromir Jagr.

Oh no, as I specified, it needs to be 30 votes from people here. So when 30 of you post that you voted, then I'll post

I voted last night, but did not catch that I needed to post that I voted here. You are really sexy. I am sure that you will.find.a man to.appreciate you. Just give it time and good luck.

Gearing myself up to go for a run. It's currently -17 with the wind

Heading to my nice warm gym! Burrr, I wish I didn't hate running so much, but I've never gotten over my sprinter mentality about distance running. Low hurdles was my longest race, but the 100 and the high hurdles were my favorite races. But my love was high jumping... miss those days.

Have a good and safe run! :devil::kiss:

Sorry that the guy decided to dump you, after you had been nice enough to cook for him :( Maybe he decided to visit you, and find out if he thought there were something to build on, and then decided after a bit that there wasn't.

I hope you can keep warm on your run, I'm no where as dedicated as you to working out, but I do, as many others in Denmark, use my bicycle to as my major mean of transportation (I don't own a car), and it was a bit chilly outside today, and snowing a bit as well.

http://******/1fjVeoZ

Hey guys! If 30 of you vote for me in this contest, I'll post a full front nude!

Do ittttttt for the titties and more.

Come on guys (and gals)! Vote for her not just for the amazing sexiness she is bribing us with, but also because if she is in the top 3 vote getters, she gets her Ironman triathlon entrance fee paid for free!

Personally, I think it is pretty cool that we can help do that for her!

Oh, and post here that you voted. lol

p.s. I hope it's ok that I posted this Burn_it. I always do some research when I'm asked to vote on anything, and I think it's a great cause. :)

Come on guys (and gals)! Vote for her not just for the amazing sexiness she is bribing us with, but also because if she is in the top 3 vote getters, she gets her Ironman triathlon entrance fee paid for free!

Personally, I think it is pretty cool that we can help do that for her!

Oh, and post here that you voted. lol

p.s. I hope it's ok that I posted this Burn_it. I always do some research when I'm asked to vote on anything, and I think it's a great cause. :)

Haha thank you! Tell your friends, wives (I know some of you have them) and vote! Broke kid needs free ironman.

Sorry that the guy decided to dump you, after you had been nice enough to cook for him :( Maybe he decided to visit you, and find out if he thought there were something to build on, and then decided after a bit that there wasn't.

I hope you can keep warm on your run, I'm no where as dedicated as you to working out, but I do, as many others in Denmark, use my bicycle to as my major mean of transportation (I don't own a car), and it was a bit chilly outside today, and snowing a bit as well.

I have friends who are moving back to Denmark this week! They gave me their kitchen aid mixer. I will miss them, but free amazing appliance! (And a marathon entry)

I'm looking at doing Copenhagen in 2015!

I have friends who are moving back to Denmark this week! They gave me their kitchen aid mixer. I will miss them, but free amazing appliance! (And a marathon entry)

I'm looking at doing Copenhagen in 2015!

I wish I lived in Copenhagen, so I could meet you for a drink :) But I do hope you'll make it here, and enjoy the city, even though it's one of the most expensive in the world :)

I wish I lived in Copenhagen, so I could meet you for a drink :) But I do hope you'll make it here, and enjoy the city, even though it's one of the most expensive in the world :)

Lol I'd be there for an ironman, not much drinking until after!

Well the perfect time to celebrate that you completed it, is after all after ;)

He came over. Ate dinner. Watched tv and then suddenly was like "I'm going home, you're really hot but I don't think we have enough in common" and peaced.

The hell??

What an ASS!!!!

I can't image having an opportunity with you and then go home.

Jerk!!

Obviously dating younger, fit, guys just isn't working out for you. How about middle aged, paunchy, divorced Canadians that are down shopping in P'Burgh on a regular basis and can rock a Kitchen Aid?

:D

I actually did a sprint distance triathlon another lifetime ago, just to say I did, and a local 5k road race last year just because I started exercising again to look good nekkid. But I've entered & working up to a 30k marathon for the end of March. Ugh...doing 4-5k runs every few days, with a 500' elevation drop stairway in the middle just to piss me off, but I'll take the cold over running in the heat.

Oh yeah, as a lurker that loves oogling your hot bod, I threw a vote your way.

Obviously dating younger, fit, guys just isn't working out for you. How about middle aged, paunchy, divorced Canadians that are down shopping in P'Burgh on a regular basis and can rock a Kitchen Aid?

:D

I actually did a sprint distance triathlon another lifetime ago, just to say I did, and a local 5k road race last year just because I started exercising again to look good nekkid. But I've entered & working up to a 30k marathon for the end of March. Ugh...doing 4-5k runs every few days, with a 500' elevation drop stairway in the middle just to piss me off, but I'll take the cold over running in the heat.

Oh yeah, as a lurker that loves oogling your hot bod, I threw a vote your way.

Well thanks friend :) haha I love me some 6 packs abs and an ass that won't quit (though this dude lack abs, but made up for it with legs)

Well thanks friend :) haha I love me some 6 packs abs and an ass that won't quit (though this dude lack abs, but made up for it with legs)

Oh baby, I've got a hell of an ass. It's the muffin top 12 pack that I've been rocking lately that takes away from it :p

Good luck on the bike & entry.

I've voted as well :)

And I would love to see your version of a landing strip :devil:

Voter apathy on this issue? People amaze me sometimes. :(

Just voted for you.

I went back and counted, and I'm #21 to tell you on here that we voted for you. 2/3 of the way there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back