Submission Approval

LGsDaddy

Virgin
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Posts
1
I posted my second story and at the same time I changed the description to my first story from Mature to Erotic Coupling ... The second story was approved very quickly, while the description change is still pending. Further confusion, the description in the second story, a Sequel to the first is the same as my edited description to the first story.

The only other issue might be that the first story title is so long that the system wouldn't give me enough space th add EDITEDZ at the end, do I had to truncate the title. Could that be the problem?

The first story is titled, "Heather Shows Me What I've Missed"

The second story is titled, "Heather Blows my mind"

They both need to be under, Erotic Coupling.

Thank you.
 
I hope you didn't think you were addressing the Web site editor with this post, as she isn't known to follow the forum much. If you need to contact her, PM (private message--upper right of this screen) Laurel directly.

Your category correction (not sure how you did that) would take the same time as a new submission--so it should take about three days to kick in.

Also, the editor reserves the right to set the category and doesn't always take the author's request on that, so you might not see a change.

And, yes, I've also had problems attaching "Edit" (or "Delete") to a long title that already takes up the maximum number of spaces. I don't know if there is a satisfactory answer for that one.
 
And, yes, I've also had problems attaching "Edit" (or "Delete") to a long title that already takes up the maximum number of spaces. I don't know if there is a satisfactory answer for that one.

This happened to me once, and I think what I did was put as much of the title as I could in the title field, and then added "Edited." In the notes field I explained the full title, etc. It worked.
 
This happened to me once, and I think what I did was put as much of the title as I could in the title field, and then added "Edited." In the notes field I explained the full title, etc. It worked.

I think that's what I did too--a bit long ago to remember, but I got it fixed somehow.
 
Back
Top