My Scottish Butt or Under My Kilt

Thursday is by my favourite day of the week, what's yours? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, YES, YESSSSS!

You're back to being naughty!

*gets a cuppa and a scone and sits down to wait*

Anyone who remembers me will know how much I love music and how I love to share that love, this is one of my favourite pieces of music and it's good to hear they are back and gigging again, happy Scotsman :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXaEAoRUkfE

And as this is lit, here's a wee pic ;)

I loved the music (thanks as always for turning me on to new music!) but missed the pic! :(

Thursday is by my favourite day of the week, what's yours? :)

Great pic! Any day I see you is my favorite day of the week! :kiss:

I loved the music (thanks as always for turning me on to new music!) but missed the pic! :(

Great pic! Any day I see you is my favorite day of the week! :kiss:

It was not a great pic darlin' you didn't miss much, there'll hopefully be better ones coming :D

And ditto to you gorgeous Kim, always a great day when your around, and about this job offer, the position is still open ;) :rose:x

I'm gonna leave my butt here, it is Friday after all :)

New set of kilt pics just taken this morning, forgive me though if I am wee bit blurry though, slightly hungover :D

Do you think I should lift the kilt a wee bit?

attachment.php

First the kilt, then button fly jeans.
You really had to wait until the very day that I left Scotland to rejoin Lit?
Sigh. I'm going to need another dram of Dalwhinnie 15.

Angelica :rose:

And it certainly seems like you had no need at all to wonder whether or not your wee Scottish butt would be welcomed back. :)

First the kilt, then button fly jeans.
You really had to wait until the very day that I left Scotland to rejoin Lit?
Sigh. I'm going to need another dram of Dalwhinnie 15.

Angelica :rose:

And it certainly seems like you had no need at all to wonder whether or not your wee Scottish butt would be welcomed back. :)

That's very nice of you darlin', very sorry to have missed you while you were visiting but if I had known you would have been very welcome and we could have shared a dram or two, or could've engaged in some other activities :devil: x

Another kilt pic to hopefully chase away the Monday blues :)

tumbleweed.gif

I guess not :rolleyes:

Just home from a wee trip to Glasgow, scorching hot day so I thought I would wind down by posting a pic, I am sure nobody will mind.

attachment.php

Back