BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Happy Monday! :heart:

Look out over the threshold of today and gaze out over the unknown, taking a moment to marvel at all the amazing things in your future!

(Also, take me back here asap!)

Have a great week everyone!

attachment.php

Coming up behind you. My hands on your hips, my lips against your neck....

Love a woman who knows how to wear her legs! Bravo my dear! Quite tempting! And stimulating!

Look out over the threshold of today and gaze out over the unknown, taking a moment to marvel at all the amazing things in your future!

Firecracker is much to tame for a nickname for you. Your legs, like the rest of you, are dynamite!

Coming up behind you. My hands on your hips, my lips against your neck....

That would be amaze ...

Oh boy, must resist, must resist

Must you? ;)

Love a woman who knows how to wear her legs! Bravo my dear! Quite tempting! And stimulating!

If nothing else, I do know to wear heels so my legs look better than they actually are! :)

Firecracker is much to tame for a nickname for you. Your legs, like the rest of you, are dynamite!

Thank you so much! :)

If im to be respectful yes,. But also got an interview, so ill keep your tempting body in my mind

attachment.php
Great way to start the week. Love the view and the scenery too.

If nothing else, I do know to wear heels so my legs look better than they actually are! :)

So modest! It is so much more than just wearing heels! You have great legs! And, you know how to position your legs to drive me crazy. Makes me think your attitude is sexier still!

attachment.php

even from the back... ( or is that especially from the back :devil: ) the legs have been hooked. Have a great week and reel me in slowly :rose:

Great way to start the week. Love the view and the scenery too.

Thank you sweetie! Hope your week is going well!

Lovely view.

Thanks so much!

So modest! It is so much more than just wearing heels! You have great legs! And, you know how to position your legs to drive me crazy. Makes me think your attitude is sexier still!

Awwww, well thank you very much for such kind words - I truly appreciate it! :)

damn you have great looking legs

Thanks!

Thank you i think it went well

Happy to hear that!! Fingers crossed for you!

Oooooo
Happy Monday indeed!!

:rose::D

Happy Tuesday!

even from the back... ( or is that especially from the back :devil: ) the legs have been hooked. Have a great week and reel me in slowly :rose:

Slowlyyyyyyyyyyy reeling you in ;) lol

Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Look forward to saying hello and re-connecting! :rose:

** Because I have a slight feeling you didn't visit this thread for the articles **

DRESSES
Lil black dress

LEGGY
Comfy tee and heels

Oh my...that pic on the balcony in the shirt and heels is flat out amazing. Very very nice!

Back