Cum in Bras

CumSpurts

Really Really Experienced
In my opinion there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman in lingerie. I love bras in particular, having to support boobs all day is a job most guys can only dream off!

So for a long time i've been into cumming bras ideally before my gf goes to work or for a night out. I guess its the thought of my cum being so close to her or a basic desire to stamp her as mine, i dont know.

I thought this was just me though, till I found videos of other guys doing it too. Anyone else into this?

https://xhamster.com/movies/5822655/cum_in_wife_s_bra.html

In my opinion there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman in lingerie. I love bras in particular, having to support boobs all day is a job most guys can only dream off!

So for a long time i've been into cumming bras ideally before my gf goes to work or for a night out. I guess its the thought of my cum being so close to her or a basic desire to stamp her as mine, i dont know.

I thought this was just me though, till I found videos of other guys doing it too. Anyone else into this?

yes - it's erotic as hell

Does your gf know you are doing this? I can hardly imagine she could not. My husband is also bra obsessed; he loves seeing me wearing just a bra and has gotten cum on my bras when we have been playing. He has never hinted at wanting to cum into one of my bras.

Does your gf know you are doing this? I can hardly imagine she could not. My husband is also bra obsessed; he loves seeing me wearing just a bra and has gotten cum on my bras when we have been playing. He has never hinted at wanting to cum into one of my bras.

She does yes, likes to wear them when its still warm.

She does yes, likes to wear them when its still warm.

I love that image. She's somewhere in a public place, talking innocently with somebody who has no idea that her bra has just been filled with jizz.

I love that image. She's somewhere in a public place, talking innocently with somebody who has no idea that her bra has just been filled with jizz.

Its there all day too, she can feel it and smell it. It's an amazing feeling knowing she has your cum so close to her

My cousin has had me cum in her bras at family gatherings. For both of us, the idea of her standing around, talking with various members of our family with my cum on her tits is incredibly arousing.

Think I found something new for hubby to try.....

I cum in my MIL's used bra's when I get the chance too. Unfortunately, I'd never get the chance to cum in a clean bra & for her to then wear it :(

I wish I had thought of this...

My cousin has had me cum in her bras at family gatherings. For both of us, the idea of her standing around, talking with various members of our family with my cum on her tits is incredibly arousing.

great theme for family gatherings...lol

great theme for family gatherings...lol

I love it when I she whispers in my ear that she left it for me in a bathroom and asks me to go jerk off into it. When I'm done, she goes back in and puts it on. Every aspect of that game is sexy to me.

My husband had me wear his cum in my bra when we went out to have dinner with my parents. I felt incredibly sexy like I was oozing with sex.

I bet it drove him crazy knowing you where wearing his cum!

He is not the only bra-obsessed husband. He is lucky. My wife tolerates my obsession with her bras, but doesn't encourage it.

I think if I was to just pick up my bra and there was a load of cum in it I don't think I'd be too happy. But under the right circumstances like I know he's gonna do it or like he cums on my boobs and I put my bra on after it could be hot. Like after it dries though is ur bra stuck to u?

I've never really found a guy that wants to cum in my bra. Usually it's they want to cum in my underwear.

Back