The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daughter in law for me. Drives me crazy. Ticks all my boxes. Can't quite get her to cross the line. A lot of naughty things...but nothing physical sadly. Don't even know if this is incest though?

What are some of the naughty things that have happened?

What are some of the naughty things that have happened?

Nothing that big. Teasing, flashing, sexting. she agreed to pose for photos topless but changed her mind. She has talked a lot but never actually done anything. Just texts. Just a huge tease I think. bored.

The daughter in law for me. Drives me crazy. Ticks all my boxes. Can't quite get her to cross the line. A lot of naughty things...but nothing physical sadly. Don't even know if this is incest though?

What about your daughter-in-law "ticks all the boxes"? Is it personality traits, physical traits, or both?

Does your son know you have a thing for her?

What about your daughter-in-law "ticks all the boxes"? Is it personality traits, physical traits, or both?

Does your son know you have a thing for her?

She is pretty, intelligent, feisty, moody, adorable and not to be too shallow has the type of body I love to look at. She isn't perfect, far from it. she can be really moody. But we hit it off completely. She gets me and I get her..but not in the way we would both like. It would just be too complicated I fear.

Sis is best.

I have a big thing for my elder sister. Not sure if it's really incestuous though. I obviously love incest in fantasy, and I'm definitely physically and emotionally attracted to her, but I'm not sure I could cross the line even if the opportunity presented itself.

Nevertheless, I really love my sister. Due to our 4-year age-gap, and me not being the most social of kids, we were never really close growing up. However, now in our early 20s, we've become pretty close. We hang out, drink, play less-than-family-friendly (or very-family-friendly, depending on how you look at it) games like Cards Against Humanity and so on. We just barely skirt around sexual topics now. Not a lot, and boy, not nearly as much as some of you seem to have, but simple and vague stuff at least.

I very much enjoy spending time with her. And hugs. I like her hugs.

I very much enjoy spending time with her. And hugs. I like her hugs.

I miss hugs that I used to share with Sis. Long after kissing and sex came to an end we used to share long loving hugs but then she finally tired of them. Now it is just me, my memories and my fantasies. :(

I miss hugs that I used to share with Sis. Long after kissing and sex came to an end we used to share long loving hugs but then she finally tired of them. Now it is just me, my memories and my fantasies. :(

I feel for ya, bud. I can only imagine.

I'm new here so hopefully this post doesn't cross the line.

My brother is two years older than me and like a lot of siblings we used to fight a fair bit which often led to heavy petting but nothing out of our clothes...although after one session I'm pretty sure that was cum on my face...but that's another story. :) But I think that's pretty normal for a brother and sister in our late teens. Anyway, in his final year of college I spent one particularly amazing weekend with him. It was nothing out of the ordinary, just drinking and dancing with him and his girlfriend. It was such a great time.

The last night of that particular weekend my brother and I went back to his apartment after clubbing. Like we often did at home at the end of the night we got ready for bed in our underwear and stayed up just listening to music and talking...and I lay down with my head on his lap. He was slightly hard so I started to rub him and eventually I had his cock in my mouth. I know it seems crazy now, but at the time it seemed to be a completely natural thing to do. I remember waking up at about four in the morning with the top of his cock still in my mouth. LOL. While neither of us mentioned it the next morning, we weren't weirded out by it either. I have never done anything remotely like that with him since but I think in a way it made us closer.

Both of us have had several partners since that night but that is the most erotic thing I have ever done. I think about it a lot. :heart:

I remember waking up at about four in the morning with the top of his cock still in my mouth. LOL. While neither of us mentioned it the next morning, we weren't weirded out by it either. I have never done anything remotely like that with him since but I think in a way it made us closer.

Both of us have had several partners since that night but that is the most erotic thing I have ever done. I think about it a lot. :heart:

I wish that I had a sister like that. There is no love like that between close family members, combining emotional intimacy with mutual sexual pleasure.

Happy Thanksgiving family remember hands on top of the table lol

It did not work that way with the cousin who was my lover for so many years. I almost came one time when I was sitting directly across from her father while she played with my penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back