Clearly the Allure has Won!

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

How would it unfold, what does she want? A peek inside her thoughts;

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.
I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

As I continue to trace the smooth contours of my warm pussy, I can feel the heat of excitement spreading from my lips to my thighs, down my legs and to my feet which are now aching to be touched. My feet are more erogenous than my breasts and always long to be addressed. I know I said no contact but would it wreck my fantasy if he touched my toes, rubbed my ankles, massaged my arches? I watch his eyes, not leaving my fingers, he has now leaned over and is body is sort of at a 90 degree angle to mine. His head centered between my legs about two feet away from my toes, his legs are over the edge of the bed, his elbow leaning on the mattress now and his lips are slightly parted. My fingers continue to trace my outer labia and slide through the lube. I have not dipped in yet, nor parted my lips. One thing I love is playing until they are so puffy they part on their own. Blooming for the heat they begin to throb for.

I am so aroused by the naughtiness of the situation but also by the sensations rushing through my body. My lips parting, revealing my own moisture to his lusty eyes. I can tell by his breath that he enjoys what he sees. I can't see myself but I know how slippery I can become and love that he gets to view. I widen my knees and lower them to the mattress, the soles of my feet touching to help satisfy their craving for touch. He looks at me and his eyes say it all, I acknowledge his lust with a little grin and a bite of my lip as I feel his gaze penetrate deep between my thighs.

I haven't touched my clit yet, but can feel it start to swell and pulse, begging to be touched. My cheeks flush and I know I won't be able to last much longer but feel an unexpected sense of sadness that this scenario will end once I have came. I am so intoxicated with the arousal that I want it to go on and on. It takes all my control to deny my body the release it craves just yet.

My mind is racing and I am having a hard time staying true to my own fantasy. I break my own rules a little bit and ask him to touch my feet, to rub them, to play with my toes, each one individually. His eyes agree, his smile is so soft and sexy, I feel my insides delight.

He reaches forward with his hands and perfectly envelopes my left foot, his hands are warm and soft. He holds my foot for a few minutes just looking at me, his eyes moving up and down my body. The immediate sensations of excitement that rush through my body as his skin touched mine send my arousal up a few notches. The internal fights I am having in my mind, between wanting him all over me, and carrying out my fantasy are almost deafening. My focus returns to my fingers and I renew their slippery path over my outer labia. I love how full they have become and how warm they are to the touch.

My inner lips are twitching, coaxing me to give in. His hands begin exploring my feet, the deep pressure and slow movements are exactly what I have always fantasized about. It is as if he knows my body, knows what I am craving. He gently caresses every inch of my foot, paying attention to my arch, the ball of my foot and then begins to play with my toes. He takes each finger between his fingers and wiggles it slowly, pulls it up and massages in between each toe. I feel like I may climax from this alone. I have to close my eyes and take my fingers away from my sex. I want this to last much longer. My hands make their way up my torso where I untie the knot between my breasts and let my sarong fall to the bed. I am now totally naked before him and that fact sends another flood of heat through my limbs, my cheeks flush and I feel a sense of vulnerability creeping in. It is delicious as I trust him, his touch has put me at ease and yet the whole craziness of the situation is so naughty.

to be cont
(sorry, little league calls!)

This photo is the sarong I have imagined wearing in my little fantasy.

Mmm. Can't wait for more! This is a hot story! :)

Fuck! The story is so hot. May we have a photo of your sexy feet, please! Rx

Part 4

His hands begin exploring my feet, the deep pressure and slow movements are exactly what I have always fantasized about. It is as if he knows my body, knows what I am craving. His hands start to massage my instep and the top of my foot. He runs his thumb from the toes down to my ankle, pampering every inch. Finally, he makes his way back to the top to focus on my toes! He caresses the front and back of each toe, and the sides. I can feel my pussy clench and dampen as each toe is spoiled.

He takes each toe between his fingers and wiggles it slowly, pulls it up and then slides his fingers down massaging in between each toe. I feel like I may climax from this alone and have to close my eyes and take my own fingers away from my sex. I want this to last much longer.

My hands make their way up my torso, I untie the knot between my breasts and let my sarong fall to the bed. I am now totally naked before him and that fact sends another flood of heat through my limbs. My cheeks flush and I feel a sense of vulnerability creeping in. It is delicious as I trust him, his touch has put me at ease and yet the whole craziness of the situation is so naughty.

My body is reacting with little moans and my hips start to wiggle a bit. My eyes wander to his thighs and the bulge, now straining against his pants. I feel a little pang of guilt that his cock doesn't get to come out and play, maybe someday, just not today. I love that he is hard and it makes me feel so desirable and again I feel my dampness increase, like a flood, seeping through my folds.

With one hand I part my lips exposing my inner lips to the air and for him to see, his eyes don't leave my pussy and I can't help but want to share. I reason with myself in my state of arousal that perhaps a little taste, maybe he would like that. I slide just one finger in, incredibly slowly so he can watch it disappear between my pink. He moans a little and his back straightens, he breaths in. He now looks at me, the lust in his eyes is so hot I ache. I slip my finger out and sit up. His hands still on my foot, I reach towards his mouth, I trace his lips and then let him suck my finger. He keeps it in his mouth, slowly licking and sucking. It sends me into a bit of a state and I can't keep waiting, the cravings between my legs are causing an ache that can no longer wait.

Attachments

• Touch Me.jpg
    Touch Me.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,495
  • Sitting.jpg
    Sitting.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,373
Last edited:
Part 5

(All my verb tenses are off and I have not edited this, sorry!)

I slide my finger out of his mouth and lean back against the pillow, propped up on the headboard. My legs parted, he takes my other foot and is massaging while I trace around my breasts, making my way in circles towards my nipples. I twist them between my fingers and then trace my areolas, then do it again on each breast a few times. I am watching him watch me as he brings my foot to his mouth and now starts sucking on my toes, each one individually and all I can imagine is taking his cock in my mouth the way he is pleasuring my toes. It is intoxicating to watch and feel simultaneously.

I can feel my clit throbbing as I run my hands down my body, one hand resting at the top of my thigh while my fingers run through my landing strip. I move my hand from my thigh to my lips and part them, exposing my clit. I know I won't be able to last long once I touch it. I am looking at him. He moves his eyes up to mine and still holding my foot, he pulls his mouth off of my toe and says "please, please show me". I can't resist any longer. He kisses my foot and lowers it to his lap so he can watch, I leave my lips spread apart with one hand and with my other hand dip in and bring up some of my own slippery lube to coat my clit. The sensation is delicious and I can feel my inner lips clenching, desperately begging for satisfaction. I give in.

I reach for my little vibrator and apply it directly on top of my clit. The immediate surge is so overpowering that I can feel my toes start to curl and the cascade of heat run up my legs to my thighs. I know I am close and long for it. My back starts to arch and I try to keep my eyes on his as I am overcome with my climax flooding through me. My head falls back and my hips arch up. He steadies them, holds them to the mattress which is perfect, it makes my orgasms last way longer. I feel my pussy pulsing, my mouth open, my sighs, whimpers and moans escaping involuntarily then crescendoing into climax. My body twitching and riding out the rush, I can feel his hands on my inner thighs now holding me as I buck and try to close my legs. His hands there, keeping me from clenching my thighs together makes the wave last and last. I cup my pussy as I feel more and more silky velvet seeping out. It is bliss, I ride it out in pure pleasure, transported to that place I crave so often. It is intoxicating.

Attachments

• Peekaboo.jpg
    Peekaboo.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Flowers.jpg
    Flowers.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,331
Last edited:

I slide my finger out of his mouth and lean back against the pillow, propped up on the headboard. My legs parted, he takes my other foot and is massaging while I trace around my breasts, making my way in circles towards my nipples. I twist them between my fingers and then trace my areolas, then do it again on each breast a few times. I am watching him watch me as he brings my foot to his mouth and now starts sucking on my toes, each one individually and all I can imagine is taking his cock in my mouth the way he is pleasuring my toes. It is intoxicating to watch and feel simultaneously.

I can feel my clit throbbing as I run my hands down my body, one hand resting at the top of my thigh while my fingers run through my landing strip. I move my hand from my thigh to my lips and part them, exposing my clit. I know I won't be able to last long once I touch it. I am looking at him. He moves his eyes up to mine and still holding my foot, he pulls his mouth off of my toe and says "please, please show me". I can't resist any longer. He kisses my foot and lowers it to his lap so he can watch, I leave my lips spread apart with one hand and with my other hand dip in and bring up some of my own slippery lube to coat my clit. The sensation is delicious and I can feel my inner lips clenching, desperately begging for satisfaction. I give in.

I reach for my little vibrator and apply it directly on top of my clit. The immediate surge is so overpowering that I can feel my toes start to curl and the cascade of heat run up my legs to my thighs. I know I am close and long for it. My back starts to arch and I try to keep my eyes on his as I am overcome with my climax flooding through me. My head falls back and my hips arch up. He steadies them, holds them to the mattress which is perfect, it makes my orgasms last way longer. I feel my pussy pulsing, my mouth open, my sighs, whimpers and moans escaping involuntarily then crescendoing into climax. My body twitching and riding out the rush, I can feel his hands on my inner thighs now holding me as I buck and try to close my legs. His hands there, keeping me from clenching my thighs together makes the wave last and last. I cup my pussy as I feel more and more silky velvet seeping out. It is bliss, I ride it out in pure pleasure, transported to that place I crave so often. It is intoxicating.

Nicely done. Very hot.

His hands begin exploring my feet, the deep pressure and slow movements are exactly what I have always fantasized about. It is as if he knows my body, knows what I am craving. His hands start to massage my instep and the top of my foot. He runs his thumb from the toes down to my ankle, pampering every inch. Finally, he makes his way back to the top to focus on my toes! He caresses the front and back of each toe, and the sides. I can feel my pussy clench and dampen as each toe is spoiled.

He takes each toe between his fingers and wiggles it slowly, pulls it up and then slides his fingers down massaging in between each toe. I feel like I may climax from this alone and have to close my eyes and take my own fingers away from my sex. I want this to last much longer.

My hands make their way up my torso, I untie the knot between my breasts and let my sarong fall to the bed. I am now totally naked before him and that fact sends another flood of heat through my limbs. My cheeks flush and I feel a sense of vulnerability creeping in. It is delicious as I trust him, his touch has put me at ease and yet the whole craziness of the situation is so naughty.

My body is reacting with little moans and my hips start to wiggle a bit. My eyes wander to his thighs and the bulge, now straining against his pants. I feel a little pang of guilt that his cock doesn't get to come out and play, maybe someday, just not today. I love that he is hard and it makes me feel so desirable and again I feel my dampness increase, like a flood, seeping through my folds.

With one hand I part my lips exposing my inner lips to the air and for him to see, his eyes don't leave my pussy and I can't help but want to share. I reason with myself in my state of arousal that perhaps a little taste, maybe he would like that. I slide just one finger in, incredibly slowly so he can watch it disappear between my pink. He moans a little and his back straightens, he breaths in. He now looks at me, the lust in his eyes is so hot I ache. I slip my finger out and sit up. His hands still on my foot, I reach towards his mouth, I trace his lips and then let him suck my finger. He keeps it in his mouth, slowly licking and sucking. It sends me into a bit of a state and I can't keep waiting, the cravings between my legs are causing an ache that can no longer wait.

Oh my!! I think I'll have a morning shower now. :eek:

Simply beautiful! As a foot fetish enthusiast, I worship you, Mistress!

You've been favorite for a long time and you keep getting better!

You are the one who is intoxicating, love.

The fact that you hadn't edited yet made it more real to me. I could see how wet you got and could feel how aroused you were. I don't think I've cum so hard in a long time. I love your achingly sensual nature and await your latest posts with relish. Thank you for sharing :heart:

(All my verb tenses are off and I have not edited this, sorry!)... It is bliss, I ride it out in pure pleasure, transported to that place I crave so often. It is intoxicating.

love the story so far, very sexy pics, I cant wait for more, keep it coming and I will be back as hungry and horny as ever

Lovely flowers... and curling toes....;)

His Hands

it was her mouth. Not what she said, but how she formed her words and spoke directly to her intent. “Here, taste me.”

It was mesmerizing to hear and watch her. And despite her bucking, I couldn’t resist and forced my hand upon her throbbing pussy. Her scent and heat were intoxicating. Reaching beneath her, I took hold of her ass and lifted her sweetness to me . . . now my mouth on her mound. Now feasting upon her wet labia, I began to penetrate her with my tongue. Lapping, sucking upon her hard clit . . .

Yes, my dick was a stiff cock. It throbbed, but I wanted to devour her, from that furry cunt though her belly and breasts. Pressing my mouth upon her, she quickly returned to her former arousal and I took hold of her nipples and areolas . . . go ahead girl, bury your hands in my hair. Speaking slowly. Directly. Tell me your wants. Needs. Tell me your close . . . beg me to stop . . . buck on my mouth .

So glad you decided to start this new thread and continue your sexy story and sexy illustrations. They started and will end my day well! :rose::devil::kiss:

Good morning Ms P.

I just had to pop in and say how much I love your stories and photos. So glad you started another thread.

Have a great day.
attachment.php

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

How would it unfold, what does she want? A peek inside her thoughts;

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.
I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

As I continue to trace the smooth contours of my warm pussy, I can feel the heat of excitement spreading from my lips to my thighs, down my legs and to my feet which are now aching to be touched. My feet are more erogenous than my breasts and always long to be addressed. I know I said no contact but would it wreck my fantasy if he touched my toes, rubbed my ankles, massaged my arches? I watch his eyes, not leaving my fingers, he has now leaned over and is body is sort of at a 90 degree angle to mine. His head centered between my legs about two feet away from my toes, his legs are over the edge of the bed, his elbow leaning on the mattress now and his lips are slightly parted. My fingers continue to trace my outer labia and slide through the lube. I have not dipped in yet, nor parted my lips. One thing I love is playing until they are so puffy they part on their own. Blooming for the heat they begin to throb for.

I am so aroused by the naughtiness of the situation but also by the sensations rushing through my body. My lips parting, revealing my own moisture to his lusty eyes. I can tell by his breath that he enjoys what he sees. I can't see myself but I know how slippery I can become and love that he gets to view. I widen my knees and lower them to the mattress, the soles of my feet touching to help satisfy their craving for touch. He looks at me and his eyes say it all, I acknowledge his lust with a little grin and a bite of my lip as I feel his gaze penetrate deep between my thighs.

I haven't touched my clit yet, but can feel it start to swell and pulse, begging to be touched. My cheeks flush and I know I won't be able to last much longer but feel an unexpected sense of sadness that this scenario will end once I have came. I am so intoxicated with the arousal that I want it to go on and on. It takes all my control to deny my body the release it craves just yet.

My mind is racing and I am having a hard time staying true to my own fantasy. I break my own rules a little bit and ask him to touch my feet, to rub them, to play with my toes, each one individually. His eyes agree, his smile is so soft and sexy, I feel my insides delight.

He reaches forward with his hands and perfectly envelopes my left foot, his hands are warm and soft. He holds my foot for a few minutes just looking at me, his eyes moving up and down my body. The immediate sensations of excitement that rush through my body as his skin touched mine send my arousal up a few notches. The internal fights I am having in my mind, between wanting him all over me, and carrying out my fantasy are almost deafening. My focus returns to my fingers and I renew their slippery path over my outer labia. I love how full they have become and how warm they are to the touch.

My inner lips are twitching, coaxing me to give in. His hands begin exploring my feet, the deep pressure and slow movements are exactly what I have always fantasized about. It is as if he knows my body, knows what I am craving. He gently caresses every inch of my foot, paying attention to my arch, the ball of my foot and then begins to play with my toes. He takes each finger between his fingers and wiggles it slowly, pulls it up and massages in between each toe. I feel like I may climax from this alone. I have to close my eyes and take my fingers away from my sex. I want this to last much longer. My hands make their way up my torso where I untie the knot between my breasts and let my sarong fall to the bed. I am now totally naked before him and that fact sends another flood of heat through my limbs, my cheeks flush and I feel a sense of vulnerability creeping in. It is delicious as I trust him, his touch has put me at ease and yet the whole craziness of the situation is so naughty.

to be cont
(sorry, little league calls!)

This photo is the sarong I have imagined wearing in my little fantasy.

Oh those thighs.....I would love to know how they feel wrapped around my head.

Dammit lady...I can't concentrate when I see you. Your beauty is intoxicating. :kiss:

I don't get here as much as I used to. I am glad you continued to visit and share with us. Your mind, your beauty, your eroticism is top shelf. You my sweet friend are pretty special.:rose:

Excellent writing, so hot and the detail is fantastic - so hot...next chapter...x

So want to be the "him" in your story, watching you intently, ready and willing to give you what you want, what you crave, what you need... any way you ask... I am yours for pleasure....:rose::kiss::rose:

Back