Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 144 30.6%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 327 69.4%

• Total voters
Oddly arousing...

Never considered myself a sissy boy, just a straight guy with an urge to suck cock

Must admit though, watching those videos made me imagine myself, on my knees, a big thick cock in front of my face, me wearing a shirt skirt and some silken panties, my gf besides me urging me on, willing me to become a cock sucker and a cum slut...

So hot

Never considered myself a sissy boy, just a straight guy with an urge to suck cock

Must admit though, watching those videos made me imagine myself, on my knees, a big thick cock in front of my face, me wearing a shirt skirt and some silken panties, my gf besides me urging me on, willing me to become a cock sucker and a cum slut...

So hot

Exactly how I felt! Nice vids btw, thanks for sharing.

Wow, awesome thread. Ill definately be doing this challenge ASAP :)

:kiss: :kiss:
Ella

Very hot!! All I could think about was being on my knees sucking cock and swallowing every drop of cum that was given to me. I can't wait for the second half if videos!!

sissy slut is me

NEW SET COMING UP TONIGHT JUST FOR MY SISSY SLUTS!!!

The next set will contain 16 videos for your sissy education
The next set will come up tonight at 12:30am
cum be the first to see them.

but because i know how horny and needy you sluts are here is the first video early:

http://video.xnxx.com/video2229859/the_sissy_alphabet

Enjoy my little Girls ;):rose:

I can't wait for the next set of sissy videos!

WOW, talk about Hard Wood

I must say that I only had a few minutes to check out the start of this thread but I can't remember when I was so hard so fast from watching a few video clips. I was on my lunch break and in a store room with my jeans and panties down and very slowly stroking my super hard cock. The precum flowing so much it seemed I was licking my hand clean every few strokes. I could feel mini orgasms causing my mind to roll in waves. I must say I have thought being a sissy would be a wild experience. I know though I could never be a very pretty sissy. I do thirst for hot cum from both sexes. My wife is open minded. But I am sure this would be over the top for her. Thanks for such a turn on and all the tasty treat I had, even if it was my own. It was kind of funny though I still had a really hard cock in my pants when I ran into some Co workers after leaving my hiding place. I so plan on cuming back her for more.

Thank you, Sir.

Very sexy sets, Master. My faggot clitty was hard and my pussy wet while watching these. I love worshiping Cock.;)

Back