hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one delicious eatable female....keep those great pic's cumming....

you have a cat now? i don't know I just love how graceful they are when they lick their legs...like dancers or something, then you watch them lick their neck and it is the funniest looking thing.

hey that isn't mine ;)

Da Kat owns the people next door, but seems to prefer lurking around in my garden most of the day. :)

Would love to pet the kitty.

hehe oh really?

Amazing balance, showing off a great ass!

heheh i can even upsidedown cycle :p

me too...
heheh

You are one delicious eatable female....keep those great pic's cumming....

thankou
Well you should get some post shortly :)

ooh hehe :p I hope its not hard to do

Da Kat owns the people next door, but seems to prefer lurking around in my garden most of the day. :)

yeh some black cat has tried to get into our house he's really cute

you would look lovely even in the most unflattering of positions... pretty please put it up (or send by PM maybe?)

heheh fine it's a very podgy thing going down so be warned you asked for it

okay don't judge me too harshly

not sure if I'll keep this one up but it was requested

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-03-05 at 13.50.jpg
    Photo on 2013-03-05 at 13.50.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,093
damn... that is quite the pose, I can't figure out how that request was made though... pile driver, the best view ever, vertical spread eagle...? either way it looks like fun too me.

love it! especially since your panties are so close to your mouth. Very sexy.

That's an opportunity if I've ever seen one.

attachment.php

THANKS! how did you ever dream to think you wouldn't look good? the pose may be awkward, but it's sexy. I'd bury my face into your smooth pussy and give you the tongue lashing you deserve... before moving on to a good hard fuck

cool shot....

thanks

Well I definitely like that one. :)

Damn well makes me hungry for you :devil:

heheh you're naughty

i love it. first eat, then fuck

heheh don't get me horny

"it's all fun & games until somone's eye gets taken out with a thong"!!!! Nice Kitty!!!!

hehe it's frenchies dear ;)

So would you liked to be fucked hard in that position? Unfortunately have not had the pleasure of doing that to anyone.. but would love to!

never tried but it might be fun ;) i might lose all the blood to my head...

damn... that is quite the pose, I can't figure out how that request was made though... pile driver, the best view ever, vertical spread eagle...? either way it looks like fun too me.

heheh ermm i was bored and roling about then someone asked me to do it with no knickers on

love it! especially since your panties are so close to your mouth. Very sexy.

hehe wanna stuff them in my mouth

I would love to rub medicine into your chest as I sang that to you ;) then possibly rub other places if you feel better :p

hehhe aren't you a sweetie?

A pic like that gives a man ideas!!!

ooh do tell?

Yeah, there needs to be more like that. The things that pic does...whew...

more like that not sure what the hell else i could do

Hopeful not. There's a YouTube video where two hippie chicks fail spectacularly at it. Apparently you have to be ninja fast to get it right.

oh god you have given me a mission

That's an opportunity if I've ever seen one.

attachment.php

heheh :p

would you be willing to do the same pose but completely nude? i know a little clothing is sexy, but i think we need to try to make that determination ourselves... :eek: also pm sent

heheh maybe

THANKS! how did you ever dream to think you wouldn't look good? the pose may be awkward, but it's sexy. I'd bury my face into your smooth pussy and give you the tongue lashing you deserve... before moving on to a good hard fuck

cause i look all rumply upside down..rolls a plenty

Great shot !

thankyou x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back