Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, parts cramp before other things chafe. :p

I was kind of thinking more along the lines of being aroused for five hours rather than the actual action when it was first mentioned.

If only male parts were as well-lubricated and durable as female parts. Then we might see videos of a single man fucking a thousand women rather than a single woman getting fucked by a thousand men.

To be honest, either scenario makes me shudder.

If only male parts were as well-lubricated and durable as female parts. Then we might see videos of a single man fucking a thousand women rather than a single woman getting fucked by a thousand men.

To be honest, either scenario makes me shudder.

Hmm, plot bunny. :rolleyes: Would be sure one hell of a way to go.

I was on a trip to yesterday for the past 3 hours. It's amazing how much of myself is scattered on the internet.

What does it say about my life that most of my truly low moments are spent alone, locked in a toilet?

Walk a mile in my shoes, and I'll knock you out of them if we cross paths. Those are MY shoes, and you stole them!

The second fish has joined his predecessor in the great big aquarium in the sky. I hope there's proper filtration and aeration.

At least I put mine back, usually alive!

We were trying to find a place to let the fish go -- he was just a plain old goldfish -- but our creek is pretty dry and we couldn't find any other place. And now he's gone. This was one of the fish we got on the Fourth of July, when we went to our local pool and they had a "goldfish catch." I don't think putting fish in a pool is a good idea.

90's and rain. Ugh. Don't think I'll be outside much today.

We have 90s and a small chance of rain. I'm not sure which is worse and I'm not sure we'll be outside much either, although the kids may want to go to the pool. And I do need to make banana bread...

We were trying to find a place to let the fish go -- he was just a plain old goldfish -- but our creek is pretty dry and we couldn't find any other place. And now he's gone. This was one of the fish we got on the Fourth of July, when we went to our local pool and they had a "goldfish catch." I don't think putting fish in a pool is a good idea.

We have 90s and a small chance of rain. I'm not sure which is worse and I'm not sure we'll be outside much either, although the kids may want to go to the pool. And I do need to make banana bread...

I'll lay low today. Tomorrow morning is another round of injections in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back