help me

satinshy

Virgin
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Posts
11
im pretty sure i have satin fetish but what is bothering me is how im lusting for 3 of my cousins.(women) the things i want to do. i feel conflicted tho
 
Enjoy your satin fetish, get over the incest desires.

People on this forum will talk big like you should go after them, but you know damn well what kind of hell you'd be living with if you did.
 
help me

im pretty sure i have satin fetish but what is bothering me is how im lusting for 3 of my cousins.(women) the things i want to do. i feel conflicted tho

What do the two have to do with each other?
 
I think this thread is in need of direction, let it find its way then decide where it belongs
 
I waited most of the day to move it, but ultimately decided How To was the most appropriate place. He's got a satin fetish with an interest in incest, but is asking for advice, so that's why I put it here. I did leave a redirect so he'll know it was moved. :)
 
Damn. I thought this was going to be a satindesire crush thread.

OP, guaranteed your cousins aren't lusting after you. Spank bank only.
 
*SUBSCRIBES*


Today is "Trounce-Free Friday" for Emerson.

I'll wait until others (Hey NightL!) drop by and contribute.


tumblr_lupg946u5S1qe0eclo1_r5_500.gif






Mean Girls Pmann? Jesus wept....
 
I'am only here because I'am stalking you all. Well, that and I wanted to see if he posted a pictures with his cousins faces drawn on the pillows. Wigs would be hot.

Pmann...you're not alone.
 
I'am only here because I'am stalking you all. Well, that and I wanted to see if he posted a pictures with his cousins faces drawn on the pillows. Wigs would be hot.

Pmann...you're not alone.


^^^^^
Thank you. That movie is amazing.
 
I'm certain has them categorised and cross referenced in an elborate yet effective database of gif goodness.

Without doubt. I was shocked when Miles posted the nautical undies before E. I'm happy to see it didn't take the wind from his sails. :)

Completely off topic...I'm kind of missing Beck. Crazy, right?
 
I'm certain has them categorised and cross referenced in an elborate yet effective database of gif goodness.

This, stowed away in the "Things For Rainshine, When She's not Having a Particularly Shiny Week" folder.

6377989417_aa1b07dedc_o.gif



There's a "Cookie" folder too of course....:D

tumblr_lw252zUk5u1ql93xzo1_500.gif
 
Dear conflicted

I too share your satindesire. When I rubbed my family member, however, a certain friction occurred and BOOF - spontaneous combustion!

Yours
One Handed Jack

NightL takes no responsibility for any rats rimmed in this story or indeed spelling and grammatical errors that could lead to further BOOFing between pmann and his desire for Satan
 
Cookie Monster...Mmmm! If I could get him in...nevermind. Carry on.

Pmann..you were being a whiney little bitch? Let's focus on that..
 
Pmann..you were being a whiney little bitch? Let's focus on that..

Pmann is never a whiny little bitch. Pmann never cries. Pmann never gets emotional. Pmann never has to deal with being anything other than rugged as the back ass of a mountain. Pmann is a man's man. Pmann also never refers to himself in 3rd person.

Interesting indeed, Rainshine.

Y'all can rim a rat. :D
 
Last edited:
Pmann is never a whiny little bitch. Pmann never cries. Pmann never gets emotional. Pmann never has to deal with being anything other than rugged as the back ass of a mountain. Pmann is a man's man. Pmann also never refers to himself in 3rd person.

Interesting indeed, Rainshine.

Y'all can rim a rat. :D

Interesting. Thanks for the response.

(insert rant, edit and delete)

Now (insert explanation for the rant, edit and delete)

Ask how to delete. Answer must be '.....'


I needed an excuse to edit anyway..but YES! You haven't lived until you have rimmed a rat!
Overwelming urge to say ' Thanks'

Rainshine, you have been Beckoned in F&S :)
 
Why does this shit seem to get dumped into HT? Just 'cause the word "help" appears somewhere in the title or body of the post, it doesn't necessarily follow the OP wants honest to goodness help. It's not that difficult to sort out those who're trying to fuel their spank bank from those who're seeking genuine advice.

We get enough of that crap around here without other forums dumping their trash here as well. Just sayin'.
 
Back
Top