Today is a big day!

Garnate

Died Tragically
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Posts
21,470
Not only has Laurel graced pmann with his rightful title, this is also my 20,000th post. I know. Hard to believe. I figured I would've hit this number during my first few months here.

I knew this milestone was coming up soon so yesterday I was generous enough to take some selfies just for you. I KNOW. I'm amazing and you're amazing and we're all going to bask in our amazingness today. Mostly mine.


Look at Garnate: almost whimsical and in no way filtered. I used to find it odd how blurry my hair looked and how differently colored I was compared to everyone else on the planet, but I've gotten used to it.

7318038c-cd11-4110-a357-22928c45e0a4_zpsitllt6ce.jpg



What are you even looking at, bitch? If you're searching for your pride, it ain't up there.
51565534-eb8d-4903-8a03-bf25291734e0_zpsttzfise3.jpg




20,000 posts and I've yet to say anything. I think that in itself deserves some sort of award. Just know that I'm going to be wearing my tiara all day as we reflect on all that has taken place in the last 9 years.

And before anyone can ask, I either will or won't post tits. We'll see how it goes.
 
I've been looking forward to this day even more than the opening of the new Avengers movie.
 
I'm calling bullshit on those pics. I see no earbuds. Obviously a fraud.

I'm trying harder these days to care more. To take the extra second to remove the earbuds and snap a picture. It's what you deserve! It's what you ALL deserve!
 
Sigh. Again? What, I'm supposed to pull them out of my waste band and hold them up every time someone asks to see them?? :mad:

Yes. This is exactly what you are supposed to do. Perhaps you could get a forklift of some sort.
 
Yes. This is exactly what you are supposed to do. Perhaps you could get a forklift of some sort.

Let's not get dramatic. I just need a few able-bodied people with no heart conditions to hold them up long enough for me to get a good picture.
 
Fucking hell I need more coffee. I shouldn't ever get up before 6am or post before 2 cups of coffee.
 
Barrister Rushforth, a Nigerian scammer, sends his love to you alllll the way from his castle full of money in Africa. This is an unphotoshopped pic declaring his love for you.

 
Barrister Rushforth, a Nigerian scammer, sends his love to you alllll the way from his castle full of money in Africa. This is an unphotoshopped pic declaring his love for you.


I will never not love you for making him do this. I treasure this picture and I always will. :heart:
 
Back
Top