Character identification.

Ishmael

Literotica Guru
Identify yourself with a TV or movie character. Or at least those aspects of yourself that you see in that character.

Ishmael

Animaleatdrums.jpg

I can't decide if you people are slow, reticent, or unaware of your selves.

Me? A great part of me is like throwing Doc Martin, Sheldon Leonard, and Spock into a blender. I see me in aspects of their characters. In particular the awareness of the niceties of social awareness.

So can we get past the two dimensional portrayal of what you want others to see?

Ishmael

I'm a mix of tweety bird, Julia Sugarbaker, Abby from NCIS and Dr. Brennen from Bones.

Just like the Hope diamond...or a very large onion ;)

This whole thread was launched from the "Look in the nirror" thread. Just wondering how many see themselves as they want, or as the way that they are.

We're all three dimensional in the end, just in denial.

Ishmael

This whole thread was launched from the "Look in the nirror" thread. Just wondering how many see themselves as they want, or as the way that they are.

We're all three dimensional in the end, just in denial.

Ishmael

Most of us would probably be surprised at how others see us. Which might make for an interesting thread. Too little honesty and it would be an orgy, too much and it would be a brawl.

Most of us would probably be surprised at how others see us. Which might make for an interesting thread. Too little honesty and it would be an orgy, too much and it would be a brawl.

Social niceties that fly over my head. Code words and subtleties make me wonder if I live in a world of underworld operatives.

Ishmael

Social niceties that fly over my head. Code words and subtleties make me wonder if I live in a world of underworld operatives.

Ishmael

I try to stick with vague civility. If I unleashed Ma kettle and Julia in all their glory, someone would take a contract out on me.

Back