Android App not working anymore?

Thank you for the heads up! I will pass this on to tech. It's probably the result of recent security updates (see the Site Announcements forum). :rose:

Thank you for the heads up! I will pass this on to tech. It's probably the result of recent security updates (see the Site Announcements forum). :rose:

Is that also why I can no longer view the hidden cam Manu put up? I loved watching you vacuum!

Thanks for the reply. And glad I could be of help.

The exact message is something to the effect of "check that you are connected to the internet"

Is that also why I can no longer view the hidden cam Manu put up? I loved watching you vacuum!

It's still up. All of them are, including the new kitty cam.

0.jpg

Yes , I uninstalled it .Think it's just for the stories part.Can't remember . never used it. I just have this site saved in my browser on my cell

It was the biggest adult story app in the Android store until Google - like Apple - banned adult content from their store. :(

any sign of a fix for this? It's 'terrible' I'm having to read stories twice because I'm not logged in and can't remember if I've read them already! ;-) ;-)

I've tried reinstalling the app but it made no difference. Logging in on here on the PC is fine.

M

I use the app all the time, but without logging in. It works fine. I just tried logging in, though, and it wouldn't let me.

Still does story searches and remembers recently read stories just fine, though.

I'm using a recently updated Lollipop version of Android, so it probably has the latest security protocols on it.

I use the app all the time, but without logging in. It works fine. I just tried logging in, though, and it wouldn't let me.

Still does story searches and remembers recently read stories just fine, though.

I'm using a recently updated Lollipop version of Android, so it probably has the latest security protocols on it.
As of yesterday I now own two Android tablets. I installed the LIT app on the older Vizio tablet some time ago; I just loaded it on the new Samsung lat night. No, I couldn't log in; connectivity problems, it said. I haven't tried the app on the Vizio yet and won't have time till we hit the motel tonight -- we leave on a week-long trip in a couple of hours. I'll have to see if the versions function differently. Stay tuned.

Having the same problem, for a week or so now, so it may well be the security update.
Some debug info, hope it helps.

1. First noticed while logged in, could no longer update favorites
2. Tried logging out and logging back in
3. Can't log in, even after resetting password
4. Can't "report problem" from the Android app page. Lets you fill out the information, but get the same network connection error when you try to submit the report
5. Can't rate stories

6. CAN open & read stories
7. CAN go to author/author stories info from a story
8. CAN get "other stories in this series
9. CAN see recently viewed stories
10. CAN see tags & related stories ; follow tags to list of stories with similar tags

Phone : Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Verizon
Android version 4.4.2

Error message :

" Something went wrong while trying to log you in. Please check your Internet connection and try again. "

We're aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. However, the resolution appears to involve some hardware upgrades, which are taking longer than expected. These issues only affect logged in users of the Android app. Please keep checking back and we'll keep working to resolve the issues soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for visiting the site! :rose:

Can't connect to server, check connection

Same things happening almost exactly a year and a month later?? Spoooookyyyy

Back