WTF Gifs & Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfabtb6POG1r5u9izo1_500.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, don't care who you are, but you would get a ass whippin' for doing that to me. A good way to kill someone though.

When you breath fire, first your throat closes up swelling from the burns, then as the flames continue into your lung, they just turn black and no longer work. There is no coming back from breathing fire. Assholes.

Yeah, don't care who you are, but you would get a ass whippin' for doing that to me. A good way to kill someone though.

When you breath fire, first your throat closes up swelling from the burns, then as the flames continue into your lung, they just turn black and no longer work. There is no coming back from breathing fire. Assholes.

Yeah, that's a felony right there.

My first thought was when someone gets surprised while sleeping, they tend to open their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back