What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like sharing and making me smile/laugh today? :D

On the other subject, I figure they're all just players. They like to play at it, kink is becoming more publically popular and I bet it's even MORE popular for the rich and bored. *shrugs* That said, on the list of famous people who might be kinky, I heard from a credible source that a friend of hers saw Patrick Stewart at a club in England, and he's kinky. Now, I wouldn't take that as the gospel truth, as while I trust my friend, I don't know her friend and therefore, don't trust her. However .... :D

Make it so.... :D

Son (15) was being cheeky so I chased him.

He ran to the bathroom and locked himself in.

Didn't know that there's a safety mechanism that means the lock can be opened from the outside....

Mwahahaha....

Son (15) was being cheeky so I chased him.

He ran to the bathroom and locked himself in.

Didn't know that there's a safety mechanism that means the lock can be opened from the outside....

Mwahahaha....

I loved the first time I did that to each of the kids. The looks on their faces when I opened the door! LOL

Not to mention they were pretty annoyed that I wouldn't show them how to do that.

A long overdue re-energization, rejuvenation, and inhalation down-to-the-very-pores of Blue (Ocean), and Green (Forest), all in one day.

*so thankful*
:)

Coming home to The Boy, and teaching him how to make an easy dinner of fish & veggies in parchament paper.

Bald eagles in the front yard - that doesn't suck.

Awesome!
S and I saw one the other day at the river bend. We've seen probably 8 or so over the past couple of years in the same area. Simply beautiful!

I don't have to tell you to have fun!
:D

My friends eleven year old is autistic and completely nonverbal. He's been learning sign language for years, but this last few months it seems to be really clicking finally. A month or so ago we were at a local pizza place that has a big play area and I signed at him to put on his shoes and he asked me where they were, and I said his mom had them, and he signed at me 'where is she', and i pointed at her and he ran to get his shoes. This is awesome because it was a complete train of thought, which is huge. And today, he asked for some juice and then, without any prompting, signed 'thank you'. It's just so exciting!

Just opened a letter and drawing from a young boy in Burundi whom I sponsor. He's happy, healthy and doing well in school :D

Coming home to The Boy, and teaching him how to make an easy dinner of fish & veggies in parchament paper.
"Give a [young] man a dinner of fish and veggies in parchment paper, and he'll have dinner for an evening. Teach him how to make it himself, and in eight years, he'll be challenging Gordon Ramsay to a food fight!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back