Eating Your Own Cum

so i thought id share

So apparently im new to the sie. Quickly fell in love with the fact that many more people besides myself love the taste of cum and enjoy how erotic it is. After reading several post I quickly wanted my taste. I jacked off nice and slow and useing much paience to control my build up. Im a heavy cummer so thats great. I came without touching my dick almost on que. I licked it all up! I would have to say it was more than enough for me not to experience my orgasm. So i continued to watch my vids and jack. When i orgasmed I came SO much more and enjoyed every bit of it, licking it off my lips face and fingers. I have to say that that urge to swallow was still there after I came. So with that being said, it is possible to break that ground with yourself and to ALWAYS want ur load. I want mine now but will wait unil tomorrow in hopes I go threw with my first cum swap/kiss with my gf... wish me luck, WILL definitly keep u guys posted...

So apparently im new to the sie. Quickly fell in love with the fact that many more people besides myself love the taste of cum and enjoy how erotic it is. After reading several post I quickly wanted my taste. I jacked off nice and slow and useing much paience to control my build up. Im a heavy cummer so thats great. I came without touching my dick almost on que. I licked it all up! I would have to say it was more than enough for me not to experience my orgasm. So i continued to watch my vids and jack. When i orgasmed I came SO much more and enjoyed every bit of it, licking it off my lips face and fingers. I have to say that that urge to swallow was still there after I came. So with that being said, it is possible to break that ground with yourself and to ALWAYS want ur load. I want mine now but will wait unil tomorrow in hopes I go threw with my first cum swap/kiss with my gf... wish me luck, WILL definitly keep u guys posted...

Sounds like you're ahead of most guys if you maintain the desire after orgasm. You're home free. Good luck on sharing cum with your girlfriend.

Sounds like you're ahead of most guys if you maintain the desire after orgasm. You're home free. Good luck on sharing cum with your girlfriend.

DO u have any pointers for me? Ill give you a quick run down. I first told my gf I was interested in cum kissing after I made up some fake story about how a friend did it and its not that uncommon (which ive quickly come o believe). She stated it sounds a little crazy and a tad gay. I told her it was more than that, which im sure you can agree to. I love the intimacy of it, to fuck her crazy like I do then have her catch my load and passiently kiss her. To me that says "I love you more than words and even more so to share my cum with the woman i love". Do you agree???

Well after getting her to agree to try, I was almost there. We were sexing and as I was about to climax I asked her to take my cum and kiss me immediatly. Now she agreed due to the trance she was in from amazing dick:D.... But after I came I didnt have the urge. She has sinced joked with me about how nasty I was to wanna taste my cum which I laughed off. The 2nd time I coaxed her into it, again she was in the trance lol, but she actually took my cum and came up to kiss me, To which I gave her a peek on her lips... #rd times the charme huh... Any suggestions on how I can close the deal? Like how should I approach the kiss?? How should I get the idea of me wanting to eat my cum from her tits, ass, pussy across to her... I want to plant that idea as well.

Hmm, hard to say. My path was different since I first got my wife (and in the past girlfriends) to accept my desire to wear their panties and be a sissy in bed. Swallowing/sharing cum was just a logical step at that point.

As for wanting to take cum after your orgasm, it really helps to have her encourage you. It gets the arousal hormones to keep from falling totally asleep. Then you just have to 'man up' and open wide. You do it three times really taking your cum and swallowing it and she won't have to encourage you to stay interested.

Good luck!

Keep your eyes out for "Cum Tea Discipline", a new story I just wrote and submitted. It'll take a few days for approval but I think readers of this thread will enjoy it. ;)

hi

i request some knowledgeable person here to explain what all are there in sperm and what they do,why they are needed,split quantity etc.That would be one step more than licking sperm etc.Any one know?thanks for yr time.

I have been trying for years to be able to eat my own cum. I struggle like many with losing my nerve after I unload and chicken out, If I jerk off in the dark, cum in my hand then quickly put my cum filled hand in my mouth its ok. Hard to find a cock buddy or I would have one as I love the idea of sucking cock to the finish! So far Cumming in my coffee on some mornings is alot of fun. Still cant work up the nerve to eat my cum from my wife pussy after I fill her. That is my goal. Any tips from you other cock monsters

Have her tie you up and tell her ahead of time to force you and not let you chicken out. It is really hot knowing that you won't be able to change your mind or chicken out and you will shoot the biggest load you ever have.

DO u have any pointers for me? Ill give you a quick run down. I first told my gf I was interested in cum kissing after I made up some fake story about how a friend did it and its not that uncommon (which ive quickly come o believe). She stated it sounds a little crazy and a tad gay. I told her it was more than that, which im sure you can agree to. I love the intimacy of it, to fuck her crazy like I do then have her catch my load and passiently kiss her. To me that says "I love you more than words and even more so to share my cum with the woman i love". Do you agree???

Well after getting her to agree to try, I was almost there. We were sexing and as I was about to climax I asked her to take my cum and kiss me immediatly. Now she agreed due to the trance she was in from amazing dick:D.... But after I came I didnt have the urge. She has sinced joked with me about how nasty I was to wanna taste my cum which I laughed off. The 2nd time I coaxed her into it, again she was in the trance lol, but she actually took my cum and came up to kiss me, To which I gave her a peek on her lips... #rd times the charme huh... Any suggestions on how I can close the deal? Like how should I approach the kiss?? How should I get the idea of me wanting to eat my cum from her tits, ass, pussy across to her... I want to plant that idea as well.

Kind of confused here... Your post before this you had no problem licking up all your cum after jacking off, but now you don't have the urge to snowball with your girlfriend. Which is what you really want to do so naturally wouldn't you have a stronger urge to cum kiss her than just licking it up on your own. But if you need advice, the best way is to have your girl be a little demanding. When you lose that urge have her give you no option but to take that cum in your mouth.

Kind of confused here... Your post before this you had no problem licking up all your cum after jacking off, but now you don't have the urge to snowball with your girlfriend. Which is what you really want to do so naturally wouldn't you have a stronger urge to cum kiss her than just licking it up on your own. But if you need advice, the best way is to have your girl be a little demanding. When you lose that urge have her give you no option but to take that cum in your mouth.

Working on the demanding part, but did get the kiss last nite. Was great. I'll explain in depth later on tonite. Plans for the creampie as well tomorrow nite!

I always eat my cum after I jerk off. Over the years it's taste has changed. Unfortunately, it's not as pungent as it used to be. I like the strong taste of cum that I usually get when I suck a guy's cock and he cums in my mouth. But then again, I like being a cocksucker!

Re: sucking cock

Mmm would love a women to force me to suck another mans cock...

If you think about it, unless you're wife/SO/girlfriend was a virgin when you met her you're kissing a mouth that sucked on someone's else's cock and you're licking a pussy other guys have humped and probably, at least some, filled with their cum. So, does it matter if it was 10 years ago or 10 minutes ago?

Think about that next time you have your face between the women's thighs or kissing the little lady goodnight. *Personally, I find it a big turn-on.

Came on her tits in the shower this morning, but she washed it off before I could get a taste :(

Back