Who likes drinking pee?

AthynaQ

Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Posts
48
To me there's nothing hotter than being on the receiving end of a hot stream of piss as I eagerly gulp down a lover's full bladder. I prefer women but basic anatomy makes getting it from men more convenient ;-) Share your piss stories.
 
To me there's nothing hotter than being on the receiving end of a hot stream of piss as I eagerly gulp down a lover's full bladder. I prefer women but basic anatomy makes getting it from men more convenient ;-) Share your piss stories.

i love drinking it ,preferably straight from my lovers cock but in a glass is nice too and sometimes if my lover is feeling particularly dominant from a bowl on the floor with me on all fours ,so sexy.
 
Love drinking pee, bi guy here. Drink from source, glass, and lap it up from a bowl.
 
We do!! We don't really like it from a glass, but straight from cock or pussy, delicious.
 
Today on my lunch break, I went down on my roommate while she peed and licked her clean. Then I returned the favor.
 
Golden lover

Hi, my wife and I both love giving and receiving. PM sent.
 
I wouldn't say "I enjoy drinking it", per se, but I've certainly tasted it.
 
on my back, my lover sitting on my mouth filling me with all she has. Nothing she is willing to share is gross.
 
Love it!!! The taste, smell, feel everything!! You should check out the Pee thread...lots of good conversations and video links
 
I remember my first time ....

We were staying in the basement of my sisters house ...late teens pushing twenty with now ambition ...all about the party at that time. So we were drunk, stoned and tripping ...she is riding my hard cock while I grip her beautiful ass...im inside of her when she tells me she's got to get up. I ask why and she says she has to pee ... All fucked up and jokingly I say "Just go on me. .." so she slides off my dick ...up my body and starts to pee on my chest... We are in the bed we sleep in so I stopped her and said "Wait! There's a shower down here. ..let's go there! " She actually stops and gets up...we go to the shower and I kneel down . I thought I was hard inside of her ....much harder anticipating her release. ..it took a few seconds but she got a nice stream going as I licked her pussy and got her warm loving wetness all over my face and body. ..Been Hooked Ever Since! !!

Sorry for the wall of text .....
 
Back
Top