Massage - same sex or oppose sex - masseur?

AshleyBeckem

Really Experienced
Just curious as to what others think .... if you are in a relationship what does your S/O think about massage? does he/she want to watch you?

Lastly, for those that enjoy a massage....do you go naked or wear panties/boxers?

Just curious as to what others think .... if you are in a relationship what does your S/O think about massage? does he/she want to watch you?

Lastly, for those that enjoy a massage....do you go naked or wear panties/boxers?

The question is ambiguous... what kind of massage? Therapeutic or Sensual? In Therapeutic, I wouldn't think that gender would be a factor. In sensual, it would depend, I assume, on the person's sexual orientation. As heterosexual, I would prefer opposite sex masseur. In both cases, I prefer no clothes as I feel that clothing interferes with the benefits. Most licensed therapeutic masseuses require you keep some of your clothes on... a few will allow nudity if they know the person fairly well.

Massage

Always prefer opposite sex and to be naked. Most professionals are pretty good at manipulating a towel!

I like to get a massage from a women. I like the touch of a women. I am so glad I am a man sometimes, because I like the feel of a, women.
If I get full body massage I get naked. If just upper body I wear shorts.

Last edited:
A female friend just finished her schooling and us about to become a professional masseuse. So she's the only one I would ever let touch me this way.

My wife gets her massages from an older lady. Personally I'd love for her to be getting massaged from a young stud...with what they call a "happy ending". A couple times a month he comes by , gives my wife a full body massage naked then takes her up to our bed and screws her.

To me, a masseur/masseuse is simply a detached pair of hands, like the final boss on Smash Bros. I am there for a massage, usually for therapeutic reasons; if I want something sexy, that's what a stripper is for.

I'm always naked. The first few times I worried I would have a "reaction," but the massage therapists, male or female (usually I have had females), are always very careful about where and how they touch, and after awhile, I am so relaxed, nothing would happen anyway.

I wear boxers because I'm afraid going naked implies I'm looking for a happy ending from my female masseuse.

my biggest massage fantasy....would be both a male and woman masseurs ... naked of course (them and me)

Therapeutic, either male or female. Sensual, male.

My wife is a massage therapist, practicing for almost 15 years. She has given thousands of massages during this time. She doesn't discuss specifics with me, but I do know that she allows her clients to determine whether they will wear underwear beneath the draping. She tells me that approximately 75% do keep the underwear on. More women than men climb on the table completely naked.

Personally, I prefer to be massaged by a woman. When my wife was in massage school I frequently volunteered to be used as a practice dummy in class. Half the time I ended up with a male, and half with a female. The males were just as good as the females as far as technique, and in general they had stronger arms and hands and were able to apply more pressure for longer periods of time. But I relaxed more completely when women were working on me. I couldn't get the sexual connotation out of my head, even though there was nothing sexual about it.

My wife does not perform nor offer to perform happy endings. If any client asks for one, she politely declines. If a client brings it up a second time, she throws him out and will not see him again. Ever. Happy endings may seem innocuous, but law enforcement considers it the performance of a sexual act for money, i.e., prostitution. I, personally, wouldn't mind if she did it, but she prefers to remain strictly professional at all times and values her license over the experience.

The only time a massage turned sexual was not in a professional setting. We were meeting a couple for the first time who were vacationing in our area. We had exchanged naked photos and emails for months. We had dinner at their hotel, then went up to their room for drinks. After an hour it was getting obvious that nothing was going to happen between the four of us. (To be honest, they were younger and hotter than us and didn't seem interested in taking it to the next level).

We were getting ready to call it a night when the other wife mentioned that she had purchased a bottle of massage oil that afternoon, and couldn't wait to try it out. Well, that was the opening I was looking for. I mentioned that my wife was a massage therapist, and she would be happy to try it out on her. She looked at her husband, he nodded, and in seconds her clothes were on the floor and she was laying face down on the bed. My wife started working on her back, worked her neck and shoulders, and then worked her way toward the glutes. Once she started working her butt, the woman started moaning. the husband spread her legs a little and rubbed her clit. The woman had her first orgasm. The husband stopped to take off his clothes while I undressed my wife. He laid on the bed next to his wife. My wife, now naked, straddled his butt and started massaging his back and shoulders. When he rolled over onto his back, his cock was sticking straight up in the air. The other wife got behind my wife and played with her tits. I was the last to get undressed. My wife sucked him and then ate her. We spent the next two hours fucking and sucking, first our own wives and then each others. The other wife tasted pussy for the first time and got fucked by another man for the first time (she had sucked other cocks before).

We were so close to leaving without anything happening, but that bottle of massage oil changed everything.

This is hot. Thanks for sharing

My wife is a massage therapist, practicing for almost 15 years. She has given thousands of massages during this time. She doesn't discuss specifics with me, but I do know that she allows her clients to determine whether they will wear underwear beneath the draping. She tells me that approximately 75% do keep the underwear on. More women than men climb on the table completely naked.

Personally, I prefer to be massaged by a woman. When my wife was in massage school I frequently volunteered to be used as a practice dummy in class. Half the time I ended up with a male, and half with a female. The males were just as good as the females as far as technique, and in general they had stronger arms and hands and were able to apply more pressure for longer periods of time. But I relaxed more completely when women were working on me. I couldn't get the sexual connotation out of my head, even though there was nothing sexual about it.

My wife does not perform nor offer to perform happy endings. If any client asks for one, she politely declines. If a client brings it up a second time, she throws him out and will not see him again. Ever. Happy endings may seem innocuous, but law enforcement considers it the performance of a sexual act for money, i.e., prostitution. I, personally, wouldn't mind if she did it, but she prefers to remain strictly professional at all times and values her license over the experience.

The only time a massage turned sexual was not in a professional setting. We were meeting a couple for the first time who were vacationing in our area. We had exchanged naked photos and emails for months. We had dinner at their hotel, then went up to their room for drinks. After an hour it was getting obvious that nothing was going to happen between the four of us. (To be honest, they were younger and hotter than us and didn't seem interested in taking it to the next level).

We were getting ready to call it a night when the other wife mentioned that she had purchased a bottle of massage oil that afternoon, and couldn't wait to try it out. Well, that was the opening I was looking for. I mentioned that my wife was a massage therapist, and she would be happy to try it out on her. She looked at her husband, he nodded, and in seconds her clothes were on the floor and she was laying face down on the bed. My wife started working on her back, worked her neck and shoulders, and then worked her way toward the glutes. Once she started working her butt, the woman started moaning. the husband spread her legs a little and rubbed her clit. The woman had her first orgasm. The husband stopped to take off his clothes while I undressed my wife. He laid on the bed next to his wife. My wife, now naked, straddled his butt and started massaging his back and shoulders. When he rolled over onto his back, his cock was sticking straight up in the air. The other wife got behind my wife and played with her tits. I was the last to get undressed. My wife sucked him and then ate her. We spent the next two hours fucking and sucking, first our own wives and then each others. The other wife tasted pussy for the first time and got fucked by another man for the first time (she had sucked other cocks before).

We were so close to leaving without anything happening, but that bottle of massage oil changed everything.

Ive had a sensual body on body massage and it was heavenly..
Prefer females for those kinda massages (obviously. lol)

I have only had a few massages, professional ones that is.
I prefer a women massaging me, I really don't mind if I keep my shorts on or not, I take the lead from the masseur.
I have had two happy endings, one was in a Chinese massage parlour nr Bournemouth, by a very skilled lady very enjoyable:)
The other was in a very posh place, I went there with my boss and he went off with a women for his massage and I got massaged by a man. I climbed on the table with my boxers on, I had hurt my hip crashing a motorbike the week before. He said, take them off I need to work on your hip. I took them off.
A few moments passed and he then started to massage me. He was good. As he moved around the table I noticed he was naked! I nearly jumped off the table! Anyway he carried on and I relaxed. He started to work on my hip and thigh, he had a hand on my inner thigh and was working on my upper leg and his fingers kept brushing my balls and arse. I got hard!
He then asked the question "turn over" I looked at him and stuttered something which made him smile. "It's fine, it always happens when I am working on this area" I reluctantly turned over.
He started on my shoulders again and my cock softened, until he massaged my chest and kept gently teasing my nipples, which I tried to ignore! He moved again massaging all areas before returning to my hip and thigh. I was hard again. He kept brushing against my balls and cock and it kept responding. He was to my left and his cock kept brushing against my arm. . . . I should have reached out but was to nervous.
He started massaging my balls, gently running his lubed fingers all the way down and around my arse, then back to the tip of my cock. He did this until I was on the edge, I mean right on the edge. He then grabbed my cock with his other hand and slid his hand up and down. Within two or three movements I was cumming!
He smiled and left, returning with a flannel and some wet wipes.
As I left he said come back soon, if you massage me as well it will be free. I never did.

Any way I got carried away, what was he question again:)

Massage - same sex or oppose sex - masseur?
I have regular sports massages (definitely not relaxing!). For those, it's not relevant to me whether the practitioner is male or female, as long as they have the strength and endurance to complete the task (not trivial, as I'm quite a tough chicken!).

I also have occasional sensual massages, and I do prefer a female masseuse for those, as I love the feeling of soft hands on me.

In both cases, my wife has often been present during my massage. It's not an issue for either of us, as there isn't a sexual dimension to either type of massage. On one occasion, I did experience a hard-on during a massage, but that was with a male masseur and it wasn't him that turned me on -- my mind was drifting pleasantly elsewhere! Fortunately, I was on my front at the time and it wasn't noticeable.

I always wear boxer shorts. They're sufficiently loose-fitting that a practitioner can readily reach up and down to work on my glutes, and the lady who currently gives me sports massage has no qualms about doing that.

I'm qualified myself to deliver Indian Head Massage (head, neck, shoulders and upper back with the subject sitting down). When I was learning to do that, as the lone male on the course, I was surprised at how readily the ladies were prepared to remove their tops (and even their bras) so that I could practise on them, as that's not strictly necessary -- only helpful. I think I earned that privilege, though, by being entirely professional (and having strong hands!). I didn't perv, but neither was I bashful about occasional sightings of breast as I worked around. I just focussed on my task, and I gained good reviews afterwards. :)

Last edited:
I've had hundreds of massages in the past 10 years or so and have been naked for every single one. At least 95% have been with my local therapist and the others were at various hotels/spas/resorts. And I've never had anything remotely approaching a sexual situation. They have all been for therapeutic or relaxation purposes and all have been completely professional.

Having said all that, I wouldn't mind if sexual opportunity presented itself. But my local therapist is so good at working out knotted muscles that I would never want to jeopardize that.

I haven't read all the way through, but figured I'd chime in. I've been through training as a massage therapist, but was yanked from the area before wrapping up a few admin requirements and never got the certificate to be able to take the board exam and certify/license. I do work informally on the side on occasion.

By the way, notice that most here in the thread who either are or have been MT's or married to MT's say "massage therapist" rather than "masseur/masseuse"?

In Therapeutic, I wouldn't think that gender would be a factor.

Shouldn't, but everyone has their comforts, really.

Most licensed therapeutic masseuses require you keep some of your clothes on... a few will allow nudity if they know the person fairly well.

I've never seen that, myself, but then it could depend on the state and concerns over specific state laws. I was trained in and have always experienced what's summed up in the phrase "disrobe to your comfort level."

I use to be a massage therapist and it was the best job ever. I don't know why I gave it up. I always had way more females then males and the funny thing was it was inevitable that after a few massages that the husband would come in to get one. I think it was only to check me out and see what is up. Most girls wear there panties but some don't and most guys wear there shorts.

It is cool and not for the reasons most people would assume. It's rewarding to make a difference. I've seen more males than females, myself, by far. And, yes, most women wear panties out of modesty or to not give any wrong impression, but on my end I've found that a lot of guys see it as a "locker room" thing and could care less about flopping up on the table nude (draping or none... and working informally I could care less, giving that option).

You might get me here, but it frustrates me professionally when underwear is worn. It's not my style to work through fabric without oil even though it can be done, so I do not. If someone has clothing on, I leave those parts of the body alone. Where it frustrates me is that I see a lot of therapeutic value in working the hips. In the big picture, they are the crossroads of stress coming up the legs from walking and standing and down the spine from posture. I've seen plenty of people with piriformis issues, especially right side from driving a lot (rotating from brake to gas to brake and driving posture). Working the hips is so key.

My wife is a massage therapist, practicing for almost 15 years. ... More women than men climb on the table completely naked.

Could be because she's female...? I've found the opposite, but that might be because clients are hesitant about giving wrong impressions or making things awkward for someone of the opposite sex? Kinda like a woman will change in a locker room with women... or a guy with guys... but, in mixed company there's more likely to be discretion out of consideration...?

I'd love to secretly watch my wife get a massage...

*lol* You and more husbands than you realize. I won't deny that on the side and NOT for money or business, I've offered massage for the fun of it to couples for their wives in the past. Back then, I met a few couples and the guy has watched as I gave his wife a full hour of massage with a nice release or a bit of play after seguing into more erotic touch.

In one case, it was very hot. Attractive woman and cool husband, both swingers comfortable with playing with others. He had her blindfolded and laid out down the middle of a bed before I got there. She never saw who I was, but he was right there the whole time so she'd feel safe with the "stranger" I was to her and I never sensed apprehension from her. Her body and her reactions were wonderful and things evolved into a short threesome. But, what got me was seeing her stretched out so limp and relaxed afterward, a sleepy smile on her face and a cozy, dreamy tone to her words as she thanked me and said goodbye after.

But, yes. Lots of guys enjoy watching. Not all... it's not for everyone...

I visit masseuses and I prefer to go nude. I don't get the point of being draped. They see it all anyway.

Back