bi-male looking for awesome

jjcoalitn

Virgin
Ok so, I been soon this site awhile and only posted a few times. Kind of want to just dive in here so first of I'm bi, obviously. I love pussy but have this fetish for big cock. I'm 30 and don't mind if you're older or younger to a point. Obviously 18-19 for youngest and around 50 for oldest. We can chat in forum pms or messenger, Skype don't matter to me. I love music, gaming, reading (currently reading game of thrones series) and sports. I work in the tech field of customer support. Our talks don't have to be strictly sexual would love some actual substance and some kind of connection. Not looking for a bf or gf either, so married men and woman feel free to hit me up check out my profile and hopefully hear a hi from some of you.

Ok so, I been soon this site awhile and only posted a few times. Kind of want to just dive in here so first of I'm bi, obviously. I love pussy but have this fetish for big cock. I'm 30 and don't mind if you're older or younger to a point. Obviously 18-19 for youngest and around 50 for oldest. We can chat in forum pms or messenger, Skype don't matter to me. I love music, gaming, reading (currently reading game of thrones series) and sports. I work in the tech field of customer support. Our talks don't have to be strictly sexual would love some actual substance and some kind of connection. Not looking for a bf or gf either, so married men and woman feel free to hit me up check out my profile and hopefully hear a hi from some of you.

Sent you a pm.

Back