The last person to post here wins again . . .

Bright and sunny morning here, with balloons.

We should have had our first frost by now, but I think our morning temperatures have dropped below 40 only once so far. I still have tomato and eggplant in the garden.

We're still on the warmish side but nothing like last month. Cool enough to have a little fog in the morning. Almost no rain this month after double and triple the normal rainfall earlier. Strange weather.

Ugh. What a weekend! Big time sick from another allergic med reaction. If it wasn't for trying to keep my BP in order, I would say screw it!

Ugh. What a weekend! Big time sick from another allergic med reaction. If it wasn't for trying to keep my BP in order, I would say screw it!

Don't make me come up there to make sure your getting your medicine. ;) :devil:

Thanks, HP. I bounced back after four days full of energy. OK, maybe I didn't exactly bounce. More of a sad attempt at a bunny hop. :kiss:

Well, a half-hearted bunny hop is better than the laughing attempts I make at walking briskly. :kiss:

Bunny hop huh. Plot bunnies are distracting to say the least.

The coffee is ready for those in need.

Long day yesterday and still going so i may need a nap later.

Slow and annoying drive to work today. Grumble. Bitch. It seems like every road is under construction. We have so much heavy machinery at work here that there has to be a shortage somewhere.

Bunny hop huh. Plot bunnies are distracting to say the least.

The coffee is ready for those in need.

Long day yesterday and still going so i may need a nap later.

I love Texan coffee!

Have a good nap, Tx. :rose::kiss::kiss:

Good morning. I'm hoping to do some writing today but no promises. :rose:

:rose::kiss:

I've done a little this morning here and there. I got my Santa in a dungeon story started. I need to get on that harder. Maybe tomorrow.

Indeed. I'm watching football and sorting a pile of craft items. The closet is too full.

Since the kids left we've gained whole rooms full of craft items: sewing, knitting, woodwork, aquariums, garden stuff. Writing doesn't take up much space. I pity our kids for when they ultimately have to sort this all out.

All of that rarely distracts me from football.

Since the kids left we've gained whole rooms full of craft items: sewing, knitting, woodwork, aquariums, garden stuff. Writing doesn't take up much space. I pity our kids for when they ultimately have to sort this all out.

All of that rarely distracts me from football.

My kids won't have to do that. Football was a lopsided boring waste of time (the first half, anyway).

My kids won't have to do that. Football was a lopsided boring waste of time (the first half, anyway).

I suspect that we watch different versions of 'football'. I grew up in rugby union country. From a very young age I always saw halftime as a chance for everything to change. When things are going well for my team, it sometimes does. When it's going well for the other guys, it seldom does. Oh well. The secret (in my experience) is to make sure that you have already earmarked a pub for the after-match. :)

Don't like football (what you guys call soccer)
Too many variables. Also, experienced too many head on/chest to chest collisions.
I prefer games where you have to smack the shit out of something (tennis, baseball, badminton, hockey)

Don't like football (what you guys call soccer)
Too many variables. Also, experienced too many head on/chest to chest collisions.
I prefer games where you have to smack the shit out of something (tennis, baseball, badminton, hockey)

Ah, cricket.
A wonderful game, full of excitement and tactical decisions.
But Rugby Football? now, there's a game with violence and skill

It's a little early but I've still got things to do so the coffee is ready whenever you are.

I suspect that we watch different versions of 'football'. I grew up in rugby union country. From a very young age I always saw halftime as a chance for everything to change. When things are going well for my team, it sometimes does. When it's going well for the other guys, it seldom does. Oh well. The secret (in my experience) is to make sure that you have already earmarked a pub for the after-match. :)

I suspect so. My ex hated all sports (he was a car guy). Watching NFL games gave me something else to do while he was absorbed with the car-of-the-moment.

Morning all. It's bound to be another ridiculously warm day.

Much of my growing up was where football was what Americans call soccer.

Increasingly, that sport is called futbol here, rather than soccer.

Back