The Boy nicknamed 'Freak' finds love

TheMuscleGuru

Experienced
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Posts
37
Please PM interest first. The link to my character biography is in my signature. Please read this before replying and send your character bio and a sample first post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had no idea there was anything different about me until just after my 15th birthday. That's when I joined the Junior Varsity Football team and took my first public shower after a particularly strenuous practice. Bobby Larkin, the class clown, took one look at my pecker and let out a whoop.

"Hey everybody! Check out the elephant trunk between Adrian's legs!"

To a shy guy like me, it was an incredibly embarrassing experience. Soon the word got around the school as such things do. What amazed me was that older girls began to talk to me. Now when you're in your teens, there is a huge gulf between 15-year-olds and 16-year-olds, but girls who are 18 never talk to someone 3 years younger. They're only interested in college dudes.

Suddenly senior girls were passing me in the hall saying, "Hi, Adrian." I was pretty nerdy and rather gawky so it didn't go any farther. I often wonder what might have happened if I'd been a little more adept at talking to girls, instead of turning beet red and stammering.

The flip side was the extreme needling I took from all the guys because of my last name: Small. I'll leave it to you to imagine all the infantile variations on the joke. Usually those things die down after a month or two, but it kept up all through 10th and 11th Grade. If finally stopped in my senior year when I'd finally had enough and knocked a guy down. Having gotten pretty big and proven myself to be pretty mean, I was left alone.
 
Back
Top