What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does eating chips and salsa not burn your mouth until after you take a swig of alcohol - I had to edit this sentence a lot before the words came out spelled correctly.

this place is surprisingly dead during my normal routine of returning home.

i blame myself.

What exactly is the posters AV above :confused: It just looks like too many things and I can't figure out what it is...

What exactly is the posters AV above :confused: It just looks like too many things and I can't figure out what it is...

LOL, it's a Georgia O'Keefe painting of a flower. But her paintings most always look like female anatomy. I just liked the ambiguousness of it. (That's totally not a word.)

LOL, it's a Georgia O'Keefe painting of a flower. But her paintings most always look like female anatomy. I just liked the ambiguousness of it. (That's totally not a word.)

Oh I was getting hand mittens holding something, then thought calla lilly, then thought an ass bending over but couldn't figure out the top hole :eek:

There's a lot of effort paid, around these boards, to distinguishing decent guys from those who stalk, spam emails, and indiscriminately stroke. And while I don't personally take part in the other side of this, let it be known that guys are able to differentiate class from indiscriminate lady-stroking as well.

It's not given as much praise because -- let's face it -- even on our best days, guys are easily manipulated. But we notice. And it deserves more attention.

Good on you, picky females.

There's a lot of effort paid, around these boards, to distinguishing decent guys from those who stalk, spam emails, and indiscriminately stroke. And while I don't personally take part in the other side of this, let it be known that guys are able to differentiate class from indiscriminate lady-stroking as well.

It's not given as much praise because -- let's face it -- even on our best days, guys are easily manipulated. But we notice. And it deserves more attention.

Good on you, picky females.

Wow............I'm impressed........:cool:

I hope so shes yummy:heart:

I'm not sure what to do other than smile, slightly chuckle and say I'm flattered :eek:

~~~

What's crossing my mind...

166984_308158839219659_290397857662424_750786_1676132364_n.jpg

I've just woke up, just signed up, and I'm thinking this is going to be a good day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back