What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired after a beautiful day of church, lunch, and planting flowers! Even got to work on my tan thanks to the sunny 85 degree weather! :)
 
I just realized I haven't bated since last Monday. Next time it comes out I can open my own wing at the local sperm bank.
 
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
What a mental picture that just "painted" :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sister, you have no idea. Lol ;)

But yeah, literally the last three times I've attempted I ended up getting interrupted. Not caught in the act but I'd be at the preparing point where I'm cuing up a YouJizz clip, getting a dab of Creamy Vaseline and then someone calls or someone comes home and I have to abort.

Cannot motherfucking WAIT to get my new pad in a few weeks. :D
 
Parts of my body hurt that shouldn't actually be hurting. Who knew that ceiling fan was going to take such a toll?
 
Sister, you have no idea. Lol ;)

But yeah, literally the last three times I've attempted I ended up getting interrupted. Not caught in the act but I'd be at the preparing point where I'm cuing up a YouJizz clip, getting a dab of Creamy Vaseline and then someone calls or someone comes home and I have to abort.

Cannot motherfucking WAIT to get my new pad in a few weeks. :D

LOL, ok, well...here's to warm lotion and a thick towel :)

Have fun, cutie no pants.

Good luck and congrats on your new place. :kiss:
 
Just the fact that I'm feeling the need to have a full night of sleep. Working a double tomorrow so I might as well. Have had a great weekend though. :D Night all.
 
sleep, I can't be up til 4am tonight, I have to be up at 730am and I've a very busy day, I just can't seem to convince my brain to shut off so I can just go. Sigh.
 
The irony of being in a pub called the Geroge and Dragon on St Patricks day with a bunch of irish people singing irish songs while we were celebrating beating them at the rugby...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top