Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I'm really in a mood

I hope I can control my sarcastic sense of humor. More than likely not...

I confess that my efforts to be good at work this week have come screeching to a halt after finding myself daydreaming of lovers past.. and then had to hit lit for some added stimulus!
Mmmmmm I hope you found what you were looking for :kiss:

I almost started a thread just to rant

I generally lurk and have never started a thread of any kind and I try to avoid the animosity of the General Board . However, given a recent turn of events I almost started a thread to rant about the spineless, hypocritical shitbag that blackmailed _Lorelei_:rose: into deleting her entire AmPic thread and more importantly, leaving Lit:mad:

I want to hope I might hear from her again but can't help but doubt that I will:( Given the short time I communicated with her, even a dullard such as myself could see that her beauty is far more than skin deep. Wherever she's gone, my greatest hope for her is that the person she's with appreciates the treasure he has in her, and treats her accordingly:heart:

Update: At least one person did such a thread in GB with results that were, sadly, predictable:(

Another Update: There is also a thread here in the (less evil;)) Darkroom Lounge on this topic

Last edited:
I generally lurk and have never started a thread of any kind and I try to avoid the animosity of the general board. However, given a recent turn of events I almost started a thread to rant about the spineless, hypocritical shitbag that blackmailed _Lorelei_:rose: into deleting her entire AmPic thread and more importantly, leaving Lit:mad:

I want to hope I might hear from her again but can't help but doubt that I will:( Given the short time I communicated with her, even a dullard such as myself could see that her beauty is far more than skin deep. Wherever she's gone, my greatest hope for her is that the person she's with appreciates the treasure he has in her, and treats her accordingly:heart:

Well that is just CRAP. :mad:

I confess

it pisses me off that AJ and Bigbaldguy got their threads taken down. Also drives me crazy when people use MY threads as their own. Get your own thread!

Take your little chatty butts to PM that's what it's for!

Whew!

I generally lurk and have never started a thread of any kind and I try to avoid the animosity of the general board. However, given a recent turn of events I almost started a thread to rant about the spineless, hypocritical shitbag that blackmailed _Lorelei_:rose: into deleting her entire AmPic thread and more importantly, leaving Lit:mad:

That pisses me off. When someone intimidates or coerces another I just want to beat, and not stop for several aeons.

sounds good to me...

That pisses me off. When someone intimidates or coerces another I just want to beat, and not stop for several aeons.

I think that's a common sentiment and probably is why the culprit worked anonymously:mad:

Last edited:
I confess a very good friend of mine was treated disrespectfully last night. I hate it when a person is used, more so when I care for that person. This makes me very mad, and I am not nice when I am mad.

K. I'm going to say it, then I'm going to bed. You can mull on it 'til I get up in the morning.

The first woman I had sex with was my mother.
I was under age. A willing participant.
But it was abuse. I was led to believe that all families do this.

well that's quite the confession...you may be offended at the ambivalence though. as long as you're not too screwed up and you have dealt with it then ok. yes it's horrible that it happened to you, but why would you think anyone here was going to be disgusted or contemptuous towards you for it?? i'd want to know how you are before deciding to feel anything about it.

well that's quite the confession...you may be offended at the ambivalence though. as long as you're not too screwed up and you have dealt with it then ok. yes it's horrible that it happened to you, but why would you think anyone here was going to be disgusted or contemptuous towards you for it?? i'd want to know how you are before deciding to feel anything about it.

I am........ambivalent. I feel at times robbed, titilated, angry, or elightened.

We never spoke of it after that summer, and when I tried to forgive her on her death bed, she acted innocent. As if we didn't do those things.

It's shaped me, although I am not haunted by it. It is nice to be able to talk about it though.
I have a 20 something daughter and I have never had any thoughts in that regard for her. Her friends are another story though, :eek:
Although the subject continues to fascinate me, in a third person sort of way.

Honey, it wasn't your fault. I, of all people, understand this. I was abused by my teen girl neighbor when I was far from my teens. Anyone that judges you is shit, in my opinion *hugs* :kiss: :kiss: PM me if you ever need to.

I am........ambivalent. I feel at times robbed, titilated, angry, or elightened.

We never spoke of it after that summer, and when I tried to forgive her on her death bed, she acted innocent. As if we didn't do those things.

It's shaped me, although I am not haunted by it. It is nice to be able to talk about it though.
I have a 20 something daughter and I have never had any thoughts in that regard for her. Her friends are another story though, :eek:

then i'd say (given that small amount of info) that you're doing alright and carry on. no ire from my end. glad that you feel ok to talk about it at last though. pm me if you need a non judgmental ear to spew or vent on.

in my humble opinion

I feel bad for you that something so horrible happened to you, but from the little that has thus far been said, it seems as if you're dealing with it. I happen to know 2 people who have had similar experiences; one of them is dealing with it and leading a "normal" life, the other one is seriously messed up, to the point that she's been in and out of inpatient and outpatient psych care for years. Have you spoken to anyone in a professional capacity regarding this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back