Curiosity killed the cat but..

The_GloriousBitch

Really Experienced
I'm curious and don't mind my pussy get killed.. but that's not the point.

Is love can be happen in the place like Literotica?
Because we found love in a hopeless place.

I asked. I thought it was a solid place to start😉

Love can be find anywhere. But not everyone will find love in the same place? Hopefully your heart gets what it seeks.

Of course love is everywhere . The harder part nowis finding someone who is self-honest enough, and willing to post it out . Most people are honest about what they want, but, how many are aware enough to say . “I can be an asshole, when you do ...”

Hopelessly romantic

Of course love is everywhere . The harder part nowis finding someone who is self-honest enough, and willing to post it out . Most people are honest about what they want, but, how many are aware enough to say . “I can be an asshole, when you do ...”

It's so hard to find love now I'm loosing hope.
I think I'm gonna become a cat lady and die alone

Love is where you find it. It can be found anywhere any time any place. Too many people give up or leave because they have a narrow view of love. I have found many daughters here as daughters not someone to have sex with. A friend to chat with now and then. You get what you want here if your willing to see it. So again I say you can find love here in some form. All the best people.

Love is where you find it. It can be found anywhere any time any place. Too many people give up or leave because they have a narrow view of love. I have found many daughters here as daughters not someone to have sex with. A friend to chat with now and then. You get what you want here if your willing to see it. So again I say you can find love here in some form. All the best people.

Wise words from a wise person. ☺️

I recently had an intense voice affair here. Were I single it might have gone there. What I can say is that it was magical in the way love is.

Back