ORAL SERVITUDE - redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
I remembered this thread from a long time ago so I searched it out. Long since closed since it reached the way over 5,000 post limit!

Original Oral Servitude thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=327066

This was the original post from 2005 via rosco rathbone:

Oral Servitude

Otherwise known as "cock worship", or "oral with humble and downcast eye".

It is a leading obsession of mine--to be distinguished from other BDSM oral styles such as mouth-rape, throat-fucking, etc. which are primarily about the symbolic and humiliating aspects of oral and not male sexual pleasure in my opinion.

In this thread we celebrate not oral but the only oral truly worthy of the name: ORAL SERVITUDE.

I'll kick it off with a quote from the Story Of O; which had me wanking this day:

The three men, who were smoking, commented on her gestures, on the movement of her mouth closed and locked on the sex she had seized, as it worked its way up and down, on the way tears streamed down her ravaged face each time the swollen member struck the back of her throat and made her gag, depressing her tongue and causing her to feel nauseous. O...strained to hear her lover's moans, caressing him slowly, and with infinite respect, the way she knew pleased him. O felt that her mouth was beautiful since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it, since he deigned publicly to offer caresses to it, since, finally, deigned to discharge in it. She received it as a god is received

In the interest of this worthy topic, let's discuss oral servitude. Your expectations, your experiences, images you enjoy.

Is the pic you want to post too explicit? Check here ---> http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=69038503&postcount=3

Last edited:
If you're posting a pic, it's my understanding you need to stay away from explicit sex stuff. Which is pretty difficult when it comes to cock worship images.

I love seeing images of a cock being worshiped, a mouth being used, a tongue working slowly over the head, the shaft, the balls. Pre-cum smeared on lips. That being said, don't post 'em if it's explicit, unless it's a link like this: http://imgur.com/PHP05oW

Aa6jofO.gif

Last edited:
If you're posting a pic, it's my understanding you need to stay away from explicit sex stuff. Which is pretty difficult when it comes to cock worship images.

I love seeing images of a cock being worshiped, a mouth being used, a tongue working slowly over the head, the shaft, the balls. Pre-cum smeared on lips. That being said, don't post 'em if it's explicit.

Aa6jofO.gif

Yes.:kiss:

(Dem be hard Roolz, cookiecat.)

Mmmm, excellent topic for a thread.

I love worshipping Master's cock. To tease, lick lovingly, swirl with my tongue, suck, see how deep I can take it and keep on taking it.... mmmm. I feel I am being _allowed_ to do something so special, that I haven't deserved. Like he could have me lick his feet, but he is letting me pleasure his cock. I feel like it rules me in those moments. I am lost in the pleasure. Sometimes he will hold or rub my face in his crotch and that makes me desperate to serve his cock with my hungry mouth.

Btw, that quote from the Story of O... so hot. Perfect.

Mmmm, excellent topic for a thread.

I love worshipping Master's cock. To tease, lick lovingly, swirl with my tongue, suck, see how deep I can take it and keep on taking it.... mmmm. I feel I am being _allowed_ to do something so special, that I haven't deserved. Like he could have me lick his feet, but he is letting me pleasure his cock. I feel like it rules me in those moments. I am lost in the pleasure. Sometimes he will hold or rub my face in his crotch and that makes me desperate to serve his cock with my hungry mouth.

Btw, that quote from the Story of O... so hot. Perfect.

mmmmm - I love this so much, LucyBee. That he is giving you this time to show him your adoration through his cock. That he rules you in these moments.

Perfect.

I like my guy to be selfish with his cock. Or maybe selfish about his cock. Don't be concerned with my pleasure. Or my cunt other than making sure it gets wetter each time I see it, touch it, lick it.

Demand I earn your attention through your cock. Take your cock out of your pants, you're still dressed, just your cock. Make me crawl to you. Watch you stroke it. Slowly... inches from my mouth.

Feed my addiction to your cum. Rub your pre-cum along my lips. Smear it on my face. Tell me you won't give me your cum unless I've earned it. Allow me to stroke your cock, slippery, slow until you cum in my hand, or a dish or on my tongue. Sticking out my tongue and holding it out until you give me permission to taste you.

Foster my obsession with your cock. Push my face in to your balls and don't let me up to breathe until you feel that moment I relax in to you.

Cock worship.

I like my guy to be selfish with his cock. Or maybe selfish about his cock. Don't be concerned with my pleasure. Or my cunt other than making sure it gets wetter each time I see it, touch it, lick it.

Demand I earn your attention through your cock. Take your cock out of your pants, you're still dressed, just your cock. Make me crawl to you. Watch you stroke it. Slowly... inches from my mouth.

Feed my addiction to your cum. Rub your pre-cum along my lips. Smear it on my face. Tell me you won't give me your cum unless I've earned it. Allow me to stroke your cock, slippery, slow until you cum in my hand, or a dish or on my tongue. Sticking out my tongue and holding it out until you give me permission to taste you.

Foster my obsession with your cock. Push my face in to your balls and don't let me up to breathe until you feel that moment I relax in to you.

Cock worship.

I'm in Church with you here. Love this whole thing.

I remember talking to someone about this years ago- not as eloquently as you-but along the same vein. The feel, the taste, the smell, the power exchange. You know.

She looks at me in horror and says, "You still do that? You're married now! You don't have to!"

I just thought...you poor woman.

Thank you for this thread. I'm going to back over there and watch it unfurl.

Crawling between his knees. Its a familiar place. My mouth on him first thing in the morning. Soft cock slips in, his hands move to my head, fingers playing gently through my hair.

His cock is slow to harden but I like that. Soft against my tongue, the skin is velvety. Each time I slide my mouth up the shaft, I feel it grow and harden.

It makes me happy, empty cunt aching, needy, getting wetter each time he groans softly.

Sunday morning worship.

I just posted this in a different forum. The question was "do women like to swallow and why?"

Swallowing is a pleasure. I could care less about the mess. Cum on my face, tits, hands - we can work with that.

But having his cock in my mouth as he cums, it's about the connection. Feeling his cock spurt, that feeling against my tongue. Hearing the pleasure in his voice as he cums. Cupping his balls - feeling how they change as he cums.

It isn't about the taste so much - I've never really had a bad taste. If he gets deep enough, I don't worry about the texture.

And the whole after cumming thing... keeping it in my mouth as he gets soft. Gently licking up those last drops of cum. Keeping my face pressed in to him.

When all is said and done, I like getting a warm washcloth and cleaning him off.

What better way to show you how much I dig you?

Oral servitude always makes me think about that 5 Love Languages stuff. I'm not sure if everyone is familiar, but it's all about the different ways we prefer to show and receive love with the important people in our lives. Saying I love you, touch, spending time together, doing things for the other person, etc. And I really think one of my biggest is oral servitude and worship. A woman between my legs who is enthusiastically devoting every fiber of her being to pleasuring me with her mouth thrills and centers me in a way few things in life can.

I suppose you could try to tl;dr that down to "dude likes blow jobs" but it's actually much more than that for me.

But I also do like blow jobs.

Oral servitude always makes me think about that 5 Love Languages stuff. I'm not sure if everyone is familiar, but it's all about the different ways we prefer to show and receive love with the important people in our lives. Saying I love you, touch, spending time together, doing things for the other person, etc. And I really think one of my biggest is oral servitude and worship. A woman between my legs who is enthusiastically devoting every fiber of her being to pleasuring me with her mouth thrills and centers me in a way few things in life can.

I suppose you could try to tl;dr that down to "dude likes blow jobs" but it's actually much more than that for me.

But I also do like blow jobs.

I like your comparison to the Love Languages. I want to be with someone who requires and appreciates service and devotion. Who sees having me between his knees as not necessarily a sexual act but as a natural part of our day to day.

A blow job is awesome! Not every cock in mouth moment has to be this reverential experience. Blow jobs are fun and fucntional. I like the skull fuck too. It puts me in my place. Just a hole for your cum. Down and dirty.

I like your comparison to the Love Languages. I want to be with someone who requires and appreciates service and devotion. Who sees having me between his knees as not necessarily a sexual act but as a natural part of our day to day.

A blow job is awesome! Not every cock in mouth moment has to be this reverential experience. Blow jobs are fun and fucntional. I like the skull fuck too. It puts me in my place. Just a hole for your cum. Down and dirty.

Yeah, exactly!

cookie and Miles: The difference between blow jobs and cock worship ebbs and flows. It was something I was trying to touch on in my post up there, but you both have said it bettern me.

With a blow job, I have the power, and then it shifts because I want you and love it all so much. Who is the receiver and the giver switches, and can switch back.
It doesn't always have to shift, but that's how it was for me.

And again, friends of mine don't get it. This is why I'm so comfortable here. I can talk about it without feeling judged. :rose:

cookie and Miles: The difference between blow jobs and cock worship ebbs and flows. It was something I was trying to touch on in my post up there, but you both have said it bettern me.

With a blow job, I have the power, and then it shifts because I want you and love it all so much. Who is the receiver and the giver switches, and can switch back.
It doesn't always have to shift, but that's how it was for me.

And again, friends of mine don't get it. This is why I'm so comfortable here. I can talk about it without feeling judged. :rose:

For sure, as the giver (the blower? the worshiper?) you DO have the control. It confuses me sometimes because I'm wired to get wet over being the bottom or not in control. But I dig that confusion too. Getting a little twisted up with knowing I'm providing this pleasure. I'm in control of his pleasure.

Which then leads me to thinking it's why I like being face-fucked sometimes. That lack of control. The emphasis that I'm really just a hole for his cum. He takes away my sense of control - that I have this ego or pride over what a great cock sucker I am by showing me all I have to do is open my mouth, he fucks it and can get the same result.

So then I jump back to the beginning - cock worship. It's not about the end result of cumming. That's his decision. Cock worship is simply another way I can show him my love, lust, appreciation. If he chooses to cum, I'm all the more thrilled.

Sometimes it's just a blow job and I don't really need to overthink this... :)

You make a great point, Far. Who controls what? The ebb and flow of it is the fun part.

I was thinking about oral servitude in general. Well, ok. That's a lie. I was thinking about oral worship in terms of pussy.

The majority of stuff we see here is male D and female s. In thinking about F/f or F/m -- oral service works the same, right? It's the theory behind it. Showing devotion for your D through worship. Doesn't matter cock or pussy.

OnFvyg5.gif

Sooooo.... the thing is.... well... ummmmm - I really want my D to be a little obsessed with my pussy. I wasn't really thinking of it in terms of worship. More like wanting to touch it, pull back my clit hood and tell me what a nifty pretty clit I have, clip the lips back leaving pink hole exposed and wet - legs spread so he can view it whenever.

I'm not super interested in receiving oral... I'd rather have him require inspections, exams, have him pierce lips or less intrusively, hang weights? I'm his cunt so, at times, he makes my cunt the center of his attention.

Am I confusing pussy worship with objectification? I think I'm thinking too much.

Back to the regularly scheduled program!

UYynFfTm.jpg

I was thinking about oral servitude in general. Well, ok. That's a lie. I was thinking about oral worship in terms of pussy.

The majority of stuff we see here is male D and female s. In thinking about F/f or F/m -- oral service works the same, right? It's the theory behind it. Showing devotion for your D through worship. Doesn't matter cock or pussy.

OnFvyg5.gif

I would expect many of the same emotional dynamics to be very similar, yes.

Sooooo.... the thing is.... well... ummmmm - I really want my D to be a little obsessed with my pussy. I wasn't really thinking of it in terms of worship. More like wanting to touch it, pull back my clit hood and tell me what a nifty pretty clit I have, clip the lips back leaving pink hole exposed and wet - legs spread so he can view it whenever.

I'm not super interested in receiving oral... I'd rather have him require inspections, exams, have him pierce lips or less intrusively, hang weights? I'm his cunt so, at times, he makes my cunt the center of his attention.

Am I confusing pussy worship with objectification? I think I'm thinking too much.

Back to the regularly scheduled program!

UYynFfTm.jpg

Love this pic. :heart:

And this is where our road divides. I want to get as badly as I give. I've never been with anyone who wasn't interested in doing that... while I was in relationships.
On the contrary. I've been really lucky in my past. And adored.
And yes, I feel the same dynamics there. The control shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back