Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the thing is, if you respond you feed them, but if you don't respond they think they won.

I think the answer to this is let them think it. They have s nice day feeling victorious, and you can know they weren't. What others will infer is dependent on their mindset and which way in this they would be and out of any control regardless of action taken.

Quoted for truth. :heart:

I know. But it's so much FUN.
 
Want to move from primarily UDK to Unity but can't be bothered to learn the new programming language that I have no knowledge of.
Dilemma.
 
When you log in and wonder how many years it's been.... Just wanted to see that you guys were doing ok. Even though I've not been here, I've frequently wondered how you're doing :heart:
 
For those that are

Happy Mother's Day

Time to collect

Hand your kids the bill and tell them to get out there and start mowin' that fucking lawn :D
 
My mother's day was rather interesting. I learned that a baby snatcher snatched me when I was 5 months old.

At first I thought everybody was pranking me, but nope, apparently it really happened. The shocking thing was that nobody had ever told me, but everybody else knew, including my sister-in-law.

My parents were eating on a restaurant terrace and I was sleeping in a pram next to their table, but outside the fence of the terrace. A random lady took the pram and started to run away. My dad caught her, but I was totally snatched for a few minutes.

From now on I'm gonna blame everything on the baby snatcher trauma. It was also pointed out to me that I might be a changeling. Who knows what happened during that Grand Theft Baby!
 
Seela: your parents must have been terrified. I wonder What lasting impact it had on them ?

I don't know. They seemed so nonchalant about it when it came up yesterday that I thought it was a joke. I was an accident (or a surprise, I guess that's a more PC way to put it) and did nothing but cried with colic for the first months of my life, so maybe they were briefly pleased I got snatched. :rolleyes:

But realistically, yeah, they probably were terrified.

Such a weird thing though, that nobody had ever told me about it.
 
Molly!

Great that you dropped by to let us know you're alive! :)

Thank you :heart:
Just think, in an alternate reality you would have grown up as the snatcher's baby! Maybe this mother's day you'd also be finding out that you were snatched :eek:
 
Thank you :heart:
Just think, in an alternate reality you would have grown up as the snatcher's baby! Maybe this mother's day you'd also be finding out that you were snatched :eek:

Mind. Blown.



Also, I'm on a train and bored. Does anybody want to chat? :)
 
Well, it's a very beautiful av!

How do you do, pleased to meet you! From A non spamming ( not interested in the nicest way possible ) person from in by corner of the world to the one you have listed :)

Awww thank you! Is a pretty old AV now, it's been a long time since I last had naked pics taken! How's your day going?
 
Unfortunately so, already cancelled coffee plans with a friend due to the rain :( not ideal really as I'm already feeling quite isolated. Also trapped under a snoozing puppy so no snacks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top