bored naughty mum

I hear you've been a naughty girl and you need to be disciplined - seeme in my office after school

Mmm i will do anything to make my kids get A's

Well then, I happen to be a teacher at their school. I might be able to pull some strings but there had better be a good enough incentive for me to risk my job.

PM me (in character) if you're interested, always up to RP.

Well then, I happen to be a teacher at their school. I might be able to pull some strings but there had better be a good enough incentive for me to risk my job.

PM me (in character) if you're interested, always up to RP.

Mmm sounds hot drop me a pm i need a to be a bad mom

Home alone and horny, anyone want to rp, no limits pm me your nasty fantasy to play

Boys aren't allowed on Lit, dumb mom. This site is strictly adults only.

Hi equinox, just remembered you're across the pond - 'boys' can be used in a general way, perhaps a bit like 'guys' over there, and is just a lighthearted way for a woman to refer to men in general really.
Younger males might be more 'lads', but even that is not illegally young.

Another cultural thing, a bit like trousers/pants, with my favourite being 'fanny' which always makes me smile.

I have a fantasy about you getting tired of being a dumb mom and decide to take night classes while handling a full time job. At first it was rough, but you hash through it and you come to a point where you can go "yeah, I can give up" but you don't. Then you buckle down on your studies to pass the big exam and maybe like through self reflection and looking at your life by punch dancing. You over come your obstacles and hurdles.

You end up passing the test and upgraded to Not really dumb mom.

No?

I have a fantasy about you getting tired of being a dumb mom and decide to take night classes while handling a full time job. At first it was rough, but you hash through it and you come to a point where you can go "yeah, I can give up" but you don't. Then you buckle down on your studies to pass the big exam and maybe like through self reflection and looking at your life by punch dancing. You over come your obstacles and hurdles.

You end up passing the test and upgraded to Not really dumb mom.

No?

Ha ha very fun and imaginitive

Such a good mom, dropping your little one of at the nursery school. A kiss good-bye, and you look up to see a dad, one you haven't seen before. And he sees you. His eyes are riveted on you, more than undressing you with his eyes, his gaze seems to strip you down to your soul. You blush as your heart skips a beat, and then his eyes focus straight into yours. You sense the hunger in his very being, a hunger for you, and you feel it penetrate your body, flowing right to your womanhood. A bit lightheaded now, you head to the parking lot and he follows two steps behind...

Back