Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

zip code 28601
area code 828
Hickory North carolina
A virgin who cant find the right man to share with or any men for that matter
:nana:
 
there really is an over-supply of suckers and an under-supply of feeders isn't there? i think it's a global problem.
 
there really is an over-supply of suckers and an under-supply of feeders isn't there? i think it's a global problem.

Either a sucker or a feeder be. That is the question.

I doo both :D

Still in the (727) & 33764 area's
For the lazy that is Pinellas county, Clearwater, Florida.
 
715 Here

I'd be happy to offer my penis to any sucker out there. N. Wisconsin ...near Rhinelander. PM me......PLEASE!
 
Be long and straight

770, 404, 678.

Like them long, straight and fat. Comfortably wedged down my throat with some balls pushed against my chin.
 
Discrete, masculine, bi guy in 603/03301, 802/05301, and 413/01301 areas for your pleasure.
 
702, Vegas
Hey P'strokin,

I'll make sure to save up a good 3 or 4 day load. Looking forward to blowing some hot thick jizz at you. I think you'll like how it tastes and feels sliding down your throat. Best when swallowed, for sure.

You can expect a good deepthroat blowjob from me in return. Will edge you close a few times to make sure you pump me a full load of cum too.

Discretion assured and no runaround. It should be all good, cool? We ought to share the outcome here for anybody interested coming to Vegas.
 
Always horney in Charlotte 704 area code

Looking for suck partner in South Charlotte area.
48 yr fit w/m
 
Oral Sex Addict

I think of myself as a oral sex addict. Any sex, give, receive anytime area code 780
 
Back
Top