For The Love of Feet.

Just to show you what a nice guy I am, you can rinse those off in my shower. I'd love the company :devil:

Sandy feet.

attachment.php

Wild soles.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6176.jpg
    IMG_6176.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
I definitely don't have a thing for feet what-so-ever. That being said, I find this picture and all your others spread across this site to be beyond beautiful and gorgeous and certainly enticing. Mwah!

Wild soles.

attachment.php

oh you beautiful bare foot lady! damn that's even hotter than the on in your other thread. so SEXY! and yes it's such a good name you've chosen for this shot. Wild soles. extremely wild! your soles in both situation look damn so good. when there's no pressure and they look soft and smooth and when they are arched and those sexy wrinkles appear. in both ways they look so beautiful with a special kind of sexiness. I'd like to do vulgar things with your feet and toes Icy. I want to let my tongue meet every single of those wrinkles and make your whole feet drenching wet. :kiss::rose::heart:

It makes me smile this shot. It can.

It makes me smile as well. Beautiful!

I definitely don't have a thing for feet what-so-ever. That being said, I find this picture and all your others spread across this site to be beyond beautiful and gorgeous and certainly enticing. Mwah!

You're so sweet.

The soles point up to heaven.

lol. Or is it the heels?

oh you beautiful bare foot lady! damn that's even hotter than the on in your other thread. so SEXY! and yes it's such a good name you've chosen for this shot. Wild soles. extremely wild! your soles in both situation look damn so good. when there's no pressure and they look soft and smooth and when they are arched and those sexy wrinkles appear. in both ways they look so beautiful with a special kind of sexiness. I'd like to do vulgar things with your feet and toes Icy. I want to let my tongue meet every single of those wrinkles and make your whole feet drenching wet. :kiss::rose::heart:

Thank you redder.

Wild soul with wild soul
travels barefoot for pleasure
a bare assed treasure

Hehehe. Bare assed treasure. *shakes head*

Feet aren't really my thing, but that ass Icy, I just can't get enough of it!

There's been my fair share of ass pics lately.

It makes me smile this shot. It can.

It makes me smile as well. Beautiful!

Aww.😊

From the tub.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
From the tub.

attachment.php

OH MY! WOWWW!
Dear Icy thank you so much! this is exactly what I'm talking about! seriously one of your best shots ever. look at those long shapely smooth legs. and the lines at the edge of your curves! so beautiful. so mature. they clearly belong to a 'Lady'. and look where they lead me. to those fresh, succulent pedied red separated toes and those perfect arches. the trace of wetness, and the reflection of light on your skin is just wonderful and you look so so beautiful.
damn I've got carried away! I'm feeling so wet right now!
you do have beautiful legs. please post more of them in future. :kiss::rose:

OH MY! WOWWW!
Dear Icy thank you so much! this is exactly what I'm talking about! seriously one of your best shots ever. look at those long shapely smooth legs. and the lines at the edge of your curves! so beautiful. so mature. they clearly belong to a 'Lady'. and look where they lead me. to those fresh, succulent pedied red separated toes and those perfect arches. the trace of wetness, and the reflection of light on your skin is just wonderful and you look so so beautiful.
damn I've got carried away! I'm feeling so wet right now!
you do have beautiful legs. please post more of them in future. :kiss::rose:

Hehehe. Thanks redder.☺️

What a great pic to start my day! Love it, has me hard this morning!

Glad you liked.

Hey Icy it's been a while since I popped in sooowy, your looking hawt as ever, Lovely legs.:rose:

Hi Rusty, nice to see you. 😄
Thank you.

Icy asked me to contribute and since I've been sick. Here is an older one. One of my faves though.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Icy asked me to contribute and since I've been sick. Here is an older one. One of my faves though.

attachment.php

They look very beautiful. definitely one of the sexiest pairs of feet on this forum. :rose: love that sexy Ferrari red color on your perfect toes and its harmony to that white creamy skin.
thank you, and Icy both for making this thread better and better ;):kiss:

Back