Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Would anybody be interested in a Brütal Legend group role play? I was thinking it would take place a century or so after the game. I have some ideas, but nothing solid yet. If anybody would be interested pm me and we can come up with some ideas
 
Looking for a female for following ideas... If you are interested in any of the ideas below, PM me. I prefer to play via Thread.

1: In a world similar to ours, there are three classes, The Upper Class, the Lower Class and slaves. The world appears normal as people in the Upper and Lower Classes go about their daily lives, the slaves go unseen because they serve only the Upper Class. Once a year, anyone from the Upper Class can choose to take anyone from the Lower Class and make them their slave.

A man is a member of the Upper Class, he was once a businessman but got sick of life in the city so he moved up to the mountains for a more peaceful life. After a year or so, he missed having female companionship so he goes to the city a month or so be for the date to find a woman to take as his wife and to be the mother of his children. The woman he chooses is a successful business woman who is just on the outside of being in the Upper Class. Her business is doing well and she is close to reaching the threshold for receiving membership in the Upper Class. She thinks she's untouchable because of how close she is... But, her dreams are dashed when she is taken by the man.
----------------------
2: A woman has worked hard all her life and now owns her own very successful company. She had done somethings, some illegal, some immoral, to get where she is today. But, she is a complete bitch to her employees. One of them knows everything about her shady dealings. And one day, she pushes him over the edge and he rapes her. Then, he blackmails her into giving him everything including her body.
-----------------
3: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
4: A woman answers a posting on an adult message board to become the submissive lover of a wealthy man.
--------------------
5: A woman is forced to become a sex slave after she is caught breaking into a man's home.
-----------------
6: A real estate agent is kidnapped and raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer
-------------
7: A man kidnaps a woman and trains her to be his pet woman/sex slave. He treats her like a pet. He keeps her in a cage at night, makes her walk on all fours, and forces her to eat out of pet dishes.
----------------
8: A group of cheerleaders get lost and they find a nice man to help them. The girls learn that the man isn't there to help then he's there to enslave them and make them his new harem of wives
 
I have always been batman fan. Love Harley Quinn anyone wanna play a thread like that. Would welcome both female and male characters for heroes and super villains on Gotham. Pm me if interested
 
I have 1 writer. Need 2 or more more to start.

"Pest Control: Eradicating the Human Pest"

This will be a small group role play: 3-5 writers with 3-15 on again, off again characters.

An alien race has arrived at Earth with the intent of making themselves to home, but before they can do that they need to eliminate the currently dominant species, humans.

This is going to be dark, brutal, and tragic. Characters will die. (I suggest you create more than one! :eek:)

I will write the aliens, one or two primary human characters (whose primary purpose is to provide exposition), and some secondary human characters as needed.

Can you survive the eradication of the human pest?

Writers for whom I am looking:

Those who check their spelling, grammar, and punctuation before posting.

Those who will post almost every day with a total of 5-10 posts a week. If you have more than 1 character or characters who are significant to the story, you need to post more. If you would not be holding up other writers by not posting that often then you can post less often. Common sense, common courtesy.​

BTW, while there will be opportunities for sexual interaction, this is primarily a non-sexual story and, as such, will be hosted in the Online Role Play forum. Because it is not a sexual role play, I would appreciate if you either end your sex scenes in a handful of posts or write them fade-to-black.

Bump for the next page
 
Are you familiar with lighthearted, funny, fantasy anime like Log Horizon or Konosuba? Or, if you haven't seen them, do you like the idea of a high fantasy story that playfully subverts popular fantasy tropes?

I'm looking for 1 female writer to join me in playing a story that'll be equal parts adventure, humor, and sex.

The character I'll be playing will be a gifted, conniving, and too-clever-for-his-own-good conjuror. He's also an adventurer, and like all adventurers he gets most of his quests from the adventurer's guild. However, he doesn't want to simply complete the quests as they're written. He wants to figure out how to game the system in a way that nobody else has.

Your character and mine meet at the adventurer's guild. They both need questing partners, and so they form a partnership. Throughout the story, they'll go on a variety of fun adventurers, and they'll indulge in plenty of debauchery in between quests. Maybe during quests, too.

If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a PM, and we can begin discussing the details. Thanks for reading!

- BTD
 
Try Again

So there is a story I attempted to write with another writer but they ended up losing interest, but I would like to try to find someone to give this another try.

It's a non-con abduction daddy/daughter thread. Not incest, but Daddy takes me to be his good little girl. Also my character would be forced to be in the role of a middle, so no diapers but lots of cute outfits.

I would also like it if Daddy was into BDSM and forces me to do things.

Message me if interested. Thanks!
 
Come spin a tale with me and we shall see what magic there is to unfold in SRPs.

::::EDIT::::Two of the threads were filled - reposting for the one that hasn't been yet.
 
Last edited:
Looking for threads to join or more writers to play with. Pm me if interested
 
Hello everyone.

I am looking for a writer willing to play Captain America/ Steve Rogers, as defined by the MCU. Timing of the thread is Post Winter Soldier, and Pre Avengers Age of Ultron. I will be playing Steve's coworker. She isn't an Avenger, but a SHIELD agent.

This will be posted on the ORP forum, I prefer more plot than smut, not that I can't write it, but with this story line, I want more plot.

Other Avengers may or may not be included in this thread, but my OFC and Capt. Rogers will be the main focus of the plot.

I can update 3 times a week. My posts tend to be shorter, considering I am typing this particular one from my phone.

Any questions? Pm me.
 
Hello all,

I had some threads that have gone dead that were exploring things that I hadn't really tried before but was enjoying. I'm not looking to re-start or fill places in those threads but instead to do something with similar themes and kinks.

Please PM if you would be interested. I'm sorry if my post is too long! Thank you all for your indulgence.

1. Gay/Straight Interracial - I would like to do a thread where a young white man is seduced by a black man. I'd like to include themes of dominance and submission, possibly bondage, there could be elements of coercion or non-consent as well. I like a lot of the "usual" interracial elements but hard humiliation, lack of valuing the submissive, the racial superiority stuff doesn't really do it for me or needs to be "lighter" in flavor, if that makes sense.

This could take place in a number of settings; super hero and his side kick or a new hero. A super villain taking/claiming a hero who's thwarted him in the past. A harder take on this could involve me playing a racist supervillain who is targeted to be seduced and taken by a black hero(es). It could be in a cyberpunk or sci fi setting; maybe the black man is captain of a ship or is a space pirate who captures my character. It could be a more "normal" setting too; I tend to enjoy more fantastical ones but it's not necessary. It would need to be relatively grounded in the 'real' world to have the same connotations to the interracial acts but within that there's a lot of room.

I like there being a power differential whether it be social, economic, etc that becomes personal and sexual. This could extend out to straight scenes too; possibly my character has a girlfriend that his new dominant also wants or perhaps he uses tech or magic to transform my character into a woman sometimes or even permanently. This aspect is something that interests me a good bit but isn't necessary.

My character could be used not only by the original seducer but other black men as well, etc. Multiple partners, threesomes, gangbangs would all be things I would enjoy.

I can also do any of the above but on female - There's very little gay or "on guy" action here on the Lit RPs, so I am also willing to do these writing a female character. I enjoy doing so and if it would make a fellow author more comfortable, so be it.

2. Nonconsent/Slavery/Breeding

This is actually a very common kink and interest but one I have never really tried.My partner has a fantasy and kink in this regard and it can be difficult for me to really get into it and I'd like to try to be more so.

The idea would be that I would play a female character who would be taken by one or more powerful males. As above, I prefer fantastical or sci fi elements in my threads so it could also include inter-species situations (the classic elf-orc for example) or even monstrous beings or creatures, within Lit's guidelines, of course. It's possible this could be a series of vignettes or "mini-series" all within the same thread with different characters in different settings. They could be custom or existing ones (worlds like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, WoW, Star Wars, Star Trek, all have lots of possibilities)

Risk of impregnation/breeding and even having the character become pregnant are also things I'm curious about looking into but are not necessary. Similarly with the slavery kink or idea. The difficulty with all this would be, of course, making a real story of it and having character growth and development, perhaps the slave/victim becoming more of a person or important to her captor/master. That said, I don't mind the occasional PWP.
 
It wasn't the Bermuda Triangle that got her but it was the fault of a rogue storm that came out of nowhere.

At first nothing seemed out of place but when you wash ashore on a deserted island can you honestly say that you would notice even if it wasn't it.

A few days at that point feels like weeks, no one to talk to and the hopelessness of never being found. But day by day you notice that the stars at night are off on the slightest of ways. The rare bit of trash that washes up here and there is also unfamiliar. Nothing as common as plastic bottles or bags but glass. Roughly blown glass as if handmade, but who still handmade bottles when machines could do it so much faster with better results?

Lastly it was the people. The first in who knows how many days but they came by ship, an old ship made of wood with coarse sails and cannons? Maybe it was a movie set but where were the crew?

The realization hits hard, she wasn't where she should have been. Or maybe when she should have been fit better.

- - - - - - - - - -

A time traveler story in need of a man from the past. Perhaps during the golden age of piracy?

We can keep it as a simple time travel theme of this Earth and it's timeline or we can broaden that to some kind of parallel dimensions. A place more magical, mystical and mythical of our own creation.

Just send me a PM and we can work something out.
-Swan
 
Last edited:
Casting Call for Female Coauthors!

Hello My fellow kink-addicts. After a far too long hiatus, I’m eager to return to the fray. I have a few original ideas that I’d like to explore with the right partners (Posted Below) and a few more expired threads that I’d like to breathe new life into (To be posted in the “Existing” thread). I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hellraiser: Carnal Sins (Open) - (Seeking: 1 especially kinky girl. Major Themes: Hardcore BDSM, Edge Play, Chain Bondage, NC/Reluctance, Human Trafficking, Extreme Humiliation, Suspension and more TBD based on my partner's taste.) After being sexually abused as a girl, (character) dedicated her life to helping other victims like herself. She's thrived for years as the most determined member of Los Angeles' Special Victims Unit, and she's closing in on the bust of her career, a prostitution ring that funnels girls from S.E. Asia and Europe's Eastern block into the West. But as she begins to close in on the leadership of this massive crime network, an alarming number of her informants are turning up dead. The only common themes are the gruesomeness of the murders and multiple reports of a wooden box, described in great detail by each if the slain informants before they were killed. Every time it seems like she's getting close to answers, the same phrase keeps coming up each time she reaches a dead end: "if you hunt for The Engineer, The Engineer hunts for you." (Each of us will be writing for multiple roles)

The Breaking Story: (FILLED)(Seeking: 1 female. Major Themes: Power exchange, light humiliation, voyeurism, public displays, blackmail, control and light BDSM.) Nichole Rain was the #2 evening news anchor for the Portland area and by all accounts had a bright future moving forward. She was beautiful, driven and intelligent—always on top of her game. Her rivals scarcely had an opportunity to work against her as she kept everything in her life organized and inscrutable. Everything seemed to be going Nichole’s way until her evening newscast brought in a new, hot-shot producer recently excused from a national, prime-time broadcast for undisclosed reasons. He’s determined to see their small-time newscast exceed all expectations and surpass the #1 newscast in the region. His methods, however, make Nichole increasingly uncomfortable, especially as his attention becomes more and more focused on her specifically.

Housing Crisis: (Open) – (Seeking: 1 female. Major Themes: Blackmail, bargaining, group scenarios, college, outfits, light BDSM, forced consumption and caging) Sasha Moore was beyond excited to begin her time at University. She’d worked diligently throughout high school to earn a scholarship and she had no intention of becoming distracted by the temptations of college life. With her lofty goals in mind, she thought little of shirking off the advances of her assigned “Peer Housing Manager,” when he tried to flirt with her at orientation. Little did she know that he was the only son of the Dean of Housing and Student Services, and held tightly to his personal grudges. Within a week, she was expelled from the student dorms and left without a place to stay. Off campus housing was far too expensive to consider, and the Dean proved to be unsympathetic at best. Her only option left is to go back to her Peer Housing Manager and beg his forgiveness—which won’t come easy for the naïve 19 year old.

Please feel free to PM me with interest or other suggestions! I’m eager to get moving on new projects and open to (almost) anything. I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
hey! 29/m looking for females to write some fun stuff trough threads or pm's here are some ideas i have but i welcome new ones:

1.my character is a telekinesis user who hunts other magic and ability users who use their powers agaisnt the law, the setting is modern but with said abilities, he could come to get your characters but she could convince him to let her free in change of her servitude to him.

2. a college student earns some extra cash teaching spanish as a tutor, your character is a young women who tease him until he decides to make her his slave.

:heart:
 
I just posted a thread for a female writing partner. (Link)

Please PM me to join.

It is basically a story about a good father becoming involved with his daughter's flirtatious friend.

I am looking for 2 or more short to medium length posts 5 or more days a week. I'm dying here, not having any quick moving RPs; and I need something more than just a post a day. Save me!

Good grasp of the English language required: spelling and grammar checks mandatory. Thanks, I appreciate it. :)
 
You come out of the club at 3am and daddy's car is not where you left it. Right under the no parking sign. He's going to be pissed. So pissed. Your friends, loyal to the first sign of trouble, vanish, going home with their boys or taking cabs, wishing you luck, wishing they could help but they just can't right now....

A phone call is all it takes to find where it's been towed. It's in the worst part of town, naturally, and you take an uber out there. It's a big lot, full of cars, surrounded by tall fences, razor wire, dire warnings of what happens to trespassers. By the gate is a button with a sign "Push for service."

You push, and you hear dogs barking. A moment later, two rottweilers are at the fence, drooling, snarling, staring at you like meat. A door opens and a man comes out of a trailer in the middle of the yard. He has a shotgun in one hand, a clipboard in the other. He looks at you suspiciously, and then looks into the darkness around you.

"What?" he snarls, staying a few paces back from the fence.

"My car was towed here," you tell him, fear making your skin crawl. The car that brought you here is gone, and as scary as this guy is, it's clear that he's scared, too. And you're on the same side of the fence as whatever he's scared of. "I need to get it back."

"Fill this out," he says, stepping to the fence and slipping the clipboard through the gap between the post and the gate. You hurriedly write down the make and model of the car, you don't remember the plate number, but you say it's registered to your father, and he sighs.

"Alright, shit," he says, and shoos the dogs back. "Come on in. I have to check this all out."

He opens the lock holding the gate shut and opens it just wide enough to let you slip through. He locks it again. The dogs are growling low, watching you like a hawk, and you follow him back to the trailer. There's a coffee pot on a table with some suspicious brown liquid in it. There's a funky looking couch that has to be older than you are and has so many stains it's impossible to know what color it was meant to be. The man goes behind a rickety looking desk and sits at an ancient looking computer.

"Let me see your license," he says.

----------------------------------

The plan here is that she won't have the money to get the car out, and he will let her pay him with sex. He will use her crudely. Much to her surprise, though, she finds she likes it. After a few nights, she comes back for more, letting her treat her rougher, degrading her more and more until she is just a sex slave.
 
Seeking female.

I am the 21 year old son of the President of a bike club, of which I am also a member. You are a local girl facing some serious problems that can only be solved via violence, for which we are well known. You want my help, but the only way I can provide it is if you become one of the Club’s party girls. That means “entertaining” each of the Club’s Officers once, of whom there are 5, while also becoming my Ol’Lady. (We can write some sex scenes out and allude to others with fade to black commentary.)

Although this sounds like one long continuous fuck and suck gang bang, it isn’t. I want there to be more non-sexual story posts than there are FnS posts.

Looking for 2 or more short to medium length replies posted most days of the week. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation checks required. (Mistakes will happen, but so will proofreading, please.)
 
Cheating Destiny
My character has cheated on your character since both of them were sixteen. They are both 22 now, and my character has been drugged, waking up as a prisoner in your character's will. She castrates/emasculates him, perhaps forces her new boyfriend on him, and in an episode of regret, my character is duped into signing a contract of being your character's sex slave. She takes control of the money and keeps him in her and her new boyfriend's power at all times. Perhaps this role play could end up with both of them giving themselves up to the police.

Turning The Tables
My character attempts to rape yours as a CEO. He was created with Super Soldier serum, and ended up raping innocent victims since his teenage years of 16 and later. He is now 26 years old. After being assaulted and emasculated, literally, my character hires yours to repeat the trauma as a method of reprogramming him not to be sexually predatory. Perhaps the two characters become lovers?

Here's a couple. . .

Psycho Sexual Modification Facility:
My character has been falsely accused of raping a 13 year old girl with the appearance of an 18 year old or older. He is sent to the PSMF, where is he subjected to repeated sexual assaults, humiliation and emasculation to reform him from a sexual predator to a normal person.














I've got a billion ideas.
 
Looking for anyone interested in doing this.

I'm looking to add another thread to do. And I'm feeling the need for something in the realm of a story with heavy BDSM mixed with fantasy or paranormal romance elements to it, but don't have any solid fully-formed ideas to go with it yet. I do have some vague inklings of what I'd want but too widely dispersed in my mind to set down right now.

I don't even have a solid idea of which side of the powerbalance I'd want to play in this or what gender to play here. I would like to tackle the challenge of trying to play the submissive female character, but as some of you may have noted most of my interests in BDSM lies with femdom so I could either play the female dominant or male submissive in this, and then finally I'm feeling the vague interest in trying my luck as a male dominant again.

So what I decided I'd try is asking for anyone who is interested in writing something like I just vaguely outlined above with me whether they are interested in playing maledom, malesub, femdom, or femsub in this to PM me so we can hammer these separate thoughts I have into something we can make into a really hot BDSM roleplay thread together with me.

So whoever is interested please PM me.
 
Back
Top