Mature bi guy pen pal

jerrythelad

Experienced
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Posts
80
I am a 62 year old married bi guy with a little real life experience, and am looking for some pen pals to share experiences, fantasies and advice with.

Send me a pm if interested.
 
sign me up too guys love to pm, chat, share my fantasies and experience
 
63 almost 64 yr old

Same boat,almost 64 (about 4 days away) married but curious,had some teen experimentation but nothing since.So long ago but would like to try some oral and maybe more but no luck finding any likely candidates on craigslist.Wife and I are both retired,though I have a part time job to stay active and make a little extra cash.
The wife is totally white bread with no imagination which doesn't help any with my ED issues.Sorry for rambling but if I haven't scared you off,get back to me.
 
Sounds like you just need a creative mind to chat with. I'd like to help 😈
 
mature bi pen pal thread

Sounds like you just need a creative mind to chat with. I'd like to help 😈

I am curious about your "creative mind to chat" I have been seeing you around on some of the boards and threads. Just like to know what your story is? If you want to know about me read "My first time in white panties". Spoiler alert: it is not my first time sucking. ;)
 
I am a 62 year old married bi guy with a little real life experience, and am looking for some pen pals to share experiences, fantasies and advice with.

Send me a pm if interested.
From hanging out on Lit and Yahoo Chat before Lit I know that its common enough at a certain age for some guys become curious and open to same sex experimentation. Count me in. PM follows to Jerry, but am open to other pen pals as well.
 
Back
Top