Would someone write a story based on an idea I have?

UukNawticus

Virgin
I have an idea for a story but I just dont know how to add enought detail and make it interesting enough is any body willing to take my idea and put their own twist on it. Its an interracial sex story between a married white woman and a black man who meet in a psychiatric unit and fall in love. I probably have enough to make a couple chapters. If intested PM me or reply.

I have an idea for a story but I just dont know how to add enought detail and make it interesting enough is any body willing to take my idea and put their own twist on it. Its an interracial sex story between a married white woman and a black man who meet in a psychiatric unit and fall in love. I probably have enough to make a couple chapters. If intested PM me or reply.

You'll do better in the story ideas forum than you will here.

Writing a story is not the same as reading a story. When you read, you're reading the end product of someone's work-- when you write you are doing the work.

Write down what you have got.

Then think of what else you want to have in it-- write that part down.

Keep on doing that. If you wonder why she said this thing, for instance, think about the reason for it, and then write your reason down.

Eventually, you will have a lot of your details.

Then if you want to, you can edit it so that everything reads together nicely.

Writing a story is not the same as reading a story. When you read, you're reading the end product of someone's work-- when you write you are doing the work.

Write down what you have got.

Then think of what else you want to have in it-- write that part down.

Keep on doing that. If you wonder why she said this thing, for instance, think about the reason for it, and then write your reason down.

Eventually, you will have a lot of your details.

Then if you want to, you can edit it so that everything reads together nicely.

Hey, stop giving away our writerly secrets!

The damn union's going to shut you down for sure!

Back