What kinda undies did u ladies wear to work today

Status
Not open for further replies.
silky blue bikinis...not my normal cut of panties, but tiny and hot! they get really slick when i get wet...which is always!

...just wanted to give this thread a bump...I´m in "peeking mood"...a *smile* for each lady who tells....

:rolleyes: no work today...but i am wearing my black lace boy cut panties, :rolleyes: they have a tad more sexiness to them....four strings at the hips attach the front & back :D

:rolleyes: no work today...but i am wearing my black lace boy cut panties, :rolleyes: they have a tad more sexiness to them....four strings at the hips attach the front & back :D

sounds interesting and nice...gives me wonderful thoughts...thanks for sharing...are you wearing a bra too or going without the moment.....I know I´m quite nosy...

:kiss: really, skilled in closing?! i thought men practiced unclasping ;) lol

I love both of them....I love ladies wearing bras...the straps over the shoulders and across the back can look quite sexy for me...will you dress a bra later?

imagining you going WITH bra WITHOUT panties sounds exciting...thanks for sharing and have a beautiful afternoon/evening...

thanks... I did!

... to me there is something quite soothing in having a favorite pair on snug fitting jeans caressing my most intimate curves as I saunter through the parking lot and into an office...

on today's agenda , to the market for fresh fruits and veggies...

ankle length blue/gray plaid skirt, gray sweater over ...
thigh high gray tights and lace trimmed soft pink high rise briefs and matching camisole...

here's hoping this day brings you much beauty as well...

thanks... I did!

... to me there is something quite soothing in having a favorite pair on snug fitting jeans caressing my most intimate curves as I saunter through the parking lot and into an office...

on today's agenda , to the market for fresh fruits and veggies...

ankle length blue/gray plaid skirt, gray sweater over ...
thigh high gray tights and lace trimmed soft pink high rise briefs and matching camisole...

here's hoping this day brings you much beauty as well...

....you could take off your briefs...feeling the wind playing under your skirt, caressing you...do you enjoy going pantiless when wearing a skirt too?...camisole means "no bra?"...so many questions from so very nosy poetboy...a *smile* for you...
I hope you´ll have a nice & good day at your side of the world...my day was fine..

for you my dear.... ;)
black bra and black lace boy shorts that cover more in the front than they do in the back lol

it´s approvingly appreciated....tell me if you should need some help for "unclasping" or "pulling down" later.....have a beautiful evenng, NaughtyScotch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back