Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantilyvamp said:
I am going to break that damn neighbours game machine/tv/stereo. I'm working for fucks sake just because your demon fucking children have off for easter break is no reason we have to hear every god damn thing you do while you are on break. And that includes you sounding like a dog in pain when you scream in sex. At least if we must hear you, cant you at least try to make it sound sexy and not like we need to call the fucking animal shelter to rescue you!

Why not call the police next time it happens - say it sounds like there's someone in distress :D
That might get 'em to quieten down a bit.
x
V

Chantilyvamp said:
I am going to break that damn neighbours game machine/tv/stereo. I'm working for fucks sake just because your demon fucking children have off for easter break is no reason we have to hear every god damn thing you do while you are on break. And that includes you sounding like a dog in pain when you scream in sex. At least if we must hear you, cant you at least try to make it sound sexy and not like we need to call the fucking animal shelter to rescue you!
Nah, Ver, calling the cops won't work. Nothing will work to quieten them down. There are two solutions, the long-term, and the in-the-meantime.

Long term: Move.

In-the-meantime:​

macksearplugs.jpg

:D

You have my sympathy - BTDT.

Fucking Aquafresh jingle stuck in my head. Bastads.

Mmm. Curry for dinner tonight. I love that I can make curries now, however inauthentic (I'm sure ketchup is not a traditional ingredient...)
x
V

Vermilion said:
Fucking Aquafresh jingle stuck in my head. Bastads.

Mmm. Curry for dinner tonight. I love that I can make curries now, however inauthentic (I'm sure ketchup is not a traditional ingredient...)
x
V

:eek: what an insult to curries! KETCHUP! MILS! KETCHUP GODDAMNIT!

:mad:

Last edited:
Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek: what an insult to curries! KETCHUP! MILS! KETCHUP OGDDAMNIT!

:mad:

y'know - if I made it for ya, I betcha wouldn;t even know. it's delicious. So there :p
Also much lower in fat than all the other recipes I've been looking at which seem to require copious amounts of ghee.
x
V

Vermilion said:
y'know - if I made it for ya, I betcha wouldn;t even know. it's delicious. So there :p
Also much lower in fat than all the other recipes I've been looking at which seem to require copious amounts of ghee.
x
V

I meant 'goddamnit' btw...*goes to edit*

sweetie, you do not NEED to use ghee, in fact we dont even cook with oil!

you do NOT need to use cream, ghee or butter, or anything like that at all.

As long as you keep an eye on the pan as it fries the onions and spices, you wont burn anything. Once you've got the meat in there and are coating it in the masala and you add the liquid- tomatoes or water or whatever, you dont need to worry about it sticking.

you do NOT need ghee. We dont cook with ghee in our house at all.

Fallenfromgrace said:
I meant 'goddamnit' btw...*goes to edit*

sweetie, you do not NEED to use ghee, in fact we dont even cook with oil!

you do NOT need to use cream, ghee or butter, or anything like that at all.

As long as you keep an eye on the pan as it fries the onions and spices, you wont burn anything. Once you've got the meat in there and are coating it in the masala and you add the liquid- tomatoes or water or whatever, you dont need to worry about it sticking.

you do NOT need ghee. We dont cook with ghee in our house at all.

Fine. Gimme some recipes :)
I have Madhur Jaffrey on my shelves and she's great, but I like tried and tested recipes and I'm sometimes too nervous to try out new stuff - esp. with curries as they have the hot element (I can only cope with medium hot).

Bring it on...
x
V

Vermilion said:
Fine. Gimme some recipes :)
I have Madhur Jaffrey on my shelves and she's great, but I like tried and tested recipes and I'm sometimes too nervous to try out new stuff - esp. with curries as they have the hot element (I can only cope with medium hot).

Bring it on...
x
V

I dont eat hot food...

my nan makes food so hot that everyone is left gasping- she cannot taste the chilli she puts in. I swear her tastebuds frazzled when she was 20...!

I get lemon and herb at nando's. I can eat hot food to an extent...

Fallenfromgrace said:
I dont eat hot food...

my nan makes food so hot that everyone is left gasping- she cannot taste the chilli she puts in. I swear her tastebuds frazzled when she was 20...!

I get lemon and herb at nando's. I can eat hot food to an extent...

That wasn't a recipe... <taps foot>
x
V

Speaking of food I'd love to go somewhere where you could try a little bit of lots of different dishes. I do that awful thing of always ordering the same sort of food at resturants because I'm scared of paying good money and ending up with something I don;t like/can't eat.

Mussels, for example - I'd love to try them, cos I've never had them, but being a bit undecided on fishy flavoured foods there's a strong possibility I'd eat one and spit it out. What to do? <shrugs> No idea.

That was a definite blurt. My brain seems to be firing off millions of random thoughts today.
x
V

*giggles* Grace my hubby adds ketchup to his curried noodles sometimes, I thought yuck, then I ate it. Damn man!

Food everywhere today...and ilike the whole idea of places that let you try loads of different foods. We used to do that at my office in Cincinnati when we had food days. YYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYY *slobber and slurp*

I want to try new foods.

Problem is i can't eat Thai- coz they cook almost everything with peanut oil...:rolleyes:

and i wont eat beef, and i can't eat various other things coz of allergies. And i cant stand seafood.

i am not a fussy eater though :eek:...well...i hope that ^^ doesnt make me look like one!

It's a good god damn thing it's just a game.

If it wasn't the fucking Republic would have fallen 4,000 years before the movies.

I hate games where you have to die 3,219 different ways before you figure out how to do something.

Chantilyvamp said:
At least if we must hear you, cant you at least try to make it sound sexy and not like we need to call the fucking animal shelter to rescue you!
LMFAO!!!

Unrelated: We got the pictures taken! :catroar: :catgrin:

I've got this sudden craving to eat pussy. Just long drawn out licking and kissing and sucking between her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back