PM asshattery

Everyone that's responded negatively seems to be male. Have you all received negative responses to your PMs, because of your lack of correct grammar?

Yes, I am a male. My post was not negative at all and was just a little attempted humor to lighten things up.

Perhaps you did not read it, or you did not get it. Either way, cheer up buttercup.

I think others were just pointing out something they saw and found ironic.

1F U (_)|\|d3r574|\|d 7H15, 937 4 91RLFr13|\|d 4|\|d 570p 45ki|\|9 UCanBLeafinMe 2 C H3r ( . Y . )

Translated for the solemn, and those whose eyes hurt when trying to read L337: If you understand this, get a girlfriend and stop asking UCanBLeafinMe to see her tits.

Yes, I am a male. My post was not negative at all and was just a little attempted humor to lighten things up.

Perhaps you did not read it, or you did not get it. Either way, cheer up buttercup.

I think others were just pointing out something they saw and found ironic.

Translated for the solemn, and those whose eyes hurt when trying to read L337: If you understand this, get a girlfriend and stop asking UCanBLeafinMe to see her tits.

It was mostly directed at those low brows that were PMing me, who were also in this thread. I meant no harm. And my Klingon isn't as good as it should be LOL

Everyone that's responded negatively seems to be male. Have you all received negative responses to your PMs, because of your lack of correct grammar?

I'm a male, and I agree with you wholeheartedly. Text speak is acceptable in one place and one place only, in a text, though even then I question it heavily.

I have an equally hard time with those who are too stupid to use words properly, so they make shit up and then it becomes part of societal vernacular and then Miriam Webster is stupid enough to put it in their dictionary. I'm not talking about intentionally mangling a word or phrase, I'm talking about making shit up because you don't know how to speak.

I have an equally hard time with those who are too stupid to use words properly, so they make shit up and then it becomes part of societal vernacular and then Miriam Webster is stupid enough to put it in their dictionary. I'm not talking about intentionally mangling a word or phrase, I'm talking about making shit up because you don't know how to speak.

omghi2u u r ^ l8

the last glass of wine for the evening - right down to that last sip - actually been stalking that sip for a while - a little chase around the glass - checked it out with one eye closed then the other, aromas and bouquet - just a sniff away... then just about lost that precious liquid upon reading your inquisitive request

YES YES I AM 19 U 6Y thing

No, Jon makes shit up to be funny, and it is and he is. What I'm talking about are the GINORMOUS turd brains that can't REMEMBERIZE how to use the most basic of words, so in FLUSTERATION, they make shit up to sound like they know what they're talking about.:rolleyes:

With each passing generation, vocabulary and the ability to speak with any modicum of intelligence wanes.:mad:

No, Jon makes shit up to be funny, and it is and he is. What I'm talking about are the GINORMOUS turd brains that can't REMEMBERIZE how to use the most basic of words, so in FLUSTERATION, they make shit up to sound like they know what they're talking about.:rolleyes:

With each passing generation, vocabulary and the ability to speak with any modicum of intelligence wanes.:mad:

How can you say that if each succeeding generation exponentially expands the lexicon? :eek:

How can you say that if each succeeding generation exponentially expands the lexicon? :eek:

Before we had microwaves, we didn't need the word "microwave". Natural expansion due to evolution and progression is fine. Creating new words to fill a void, no problem, it is the vomiting stupidity you can keep, case in point is "ginormous", something is either giant or it is enormous. If those words won't do, then how about big, gargantuan, titanic, behemoth, and a whole host of similar descriptors that are equally good, why must stupidity prevail because some moron can't grasp the language?

What! Do you mean that ginormous is not a real word?
I have been using this since infancy..... I am deflated and mortified at the same time, one could say, I am mortiflated!

LMAO!!!! Morteflated, I'll have to remember that one! :D

You know, most made up words (good ones and bad ones) are portmanteau words. And there are some good ones.

Even "ginormous" is one of these. I've used Fantabulous (I took Fantastic and Fabulous, and voilà) on these boards recently.

In a recent conversation someone used "gymtimidation" when describing a bad experience at a gym, where muscle-heads and folks far fitter than this person shot disapproving looks and made him feel unwelcome. I thought it clever at the time.

There is a time and place for being creative, clever, and cute. I wouldn't drop "stiplificate" during a job interview.

The ones I do take issue with - and I'm sure some of the folks involved in education see more than I could imagine - are the words that are just bastardized, and then defended as right.

example: Suffercate - "Yes, it's a word. 'Cause the dude is sufferin' from not breathing"

I've also heard adults use "bob wire", "expresso", axe / aks instead of ask, mannaise, and jewlery.

You know, most made up words (good ones and bad ones) are portmanteau words. And there are some good ones.

Even "ginormous" is one of these. I've used Fantabulous (I took Fantastic and Fabulous, and voilà) on these boards recently.

In a recent conversation someone used "gymtimidation" when describing a bad experience at a gym, where muscle-heads and folks far fitter than this person shot disapproving looks and made him feel unwelcome. I thought it clever at the time.

There is a time and place for being creative, clever, and cute. I wouldn't drop "stiplificate" during a job interview.

The ones I do take issue with - and I'm sure some of the folks involved in education see more than I could imagine - are the words that are just bastardized, and then defended as right.

example: Suffercate - "Yes, it's a word. 'Cause the dude is sufferin' from not breathing"

I've also heard adults use "bob wire", "expresso", axe / aks instead of ask, mannaise, and jewlery.

Add "mayernaisse", "paseghetti/sgettis", "tor Till a", and "Fill et" to what I've heard adults say.

Back to the asshat messages you can get.

I got this a couple of weeks ago.. First Contact mind you.. From a Virgin on the forum.

Adrenaline

Hey, turns out you really caught my eye now and I'd really love to explore more of you now, driving you crazy just by making you moan from pleasure making you go crazy as my tongue slithers all in your wet clit with the feeling that you'd just explode any second, to bite your hard nipples and tease you as i suck on those nice breasts and again go lower as my lips kiss your curvacious waist while my hand gropes your perfect ass in need for spanking!

Really? He wants to bestow upon me that honor.. LOL

He cannot say he was not warned that I would post this on this thread..

Hmm...

Got this "Gem" this morning. Seriously WTF!!

14m here,. How are you? hope your having a great night would luv to chat with you on yahoo

*hugs*

...excuse me while I vomit. I know some people have a kink but really!?
Even if he is pretending....

I got this exact PM. Twice. WTF is right.

Back