The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking I need to get some time with my Cherry to remind her of many, many things...

and that little Plexy may need to be taught a lesson

Smiles and catches cherry before Vail drops the divine one. Swoops her up and runssssssss away with her nomming her all the way.
I haz been kidnapped! Helps me! giggles and licks her neck
thinking I need to get some time with my Cherry to remind her of many, many things...

and that little Plexy may need to be taught a lesson
Agree's on both points vigorously
Oh most definitely.
see Vail..she's just asking for it!

I haz been kidnapped! Helps me! giggles and licks her neck

Agree's on both points vigorously

see Vail..she's just asking for it!

a fingertip wandering along the edge of a slender, silver blade...almost delicate in appearance, a beam of light suddenly flickering off the very tip

a fingertip wandering along the edge of a slender, silver blade...almost delicate in appearance, a beam of light suddenly flickering off the very tip

*pays some poor smuk money to leave a trail of cookies in the opposite direction.

Slowly sets down the divine one. "Although i want you to myself, i don't want to have to kidnap you either. Though i'm sure you're worth all the trouble that would come my way if i did. I still want you willingly." Poofs.

cunt twitches, purrs and nibbles bottom lip
*pays some poor smuk money to leave a trail of cookies in the opposite direction.

Slowly sets down the divine one. "Although i want you to myself, i don't want to have to kidnap you either. Though i'm sure you're worth all the trouble that would come my way if i did. I still want you willingly." Poofs.
blinks Mmmkay.... :confused:

slips back out to the real world now that everyone's waking up

Lt: BOOOOOBIIIIIIIEEEEES!!

*gropes Lady and miss Luna and Cheska and runs out shrieking the word even louder*
NOW TO GRAB MY OWWWWWN!!

I took my cold meds....

LT-[At Wal-Mart] Woman, did you slip into that or just paint that mini-dress on?!:eek:

I am a lucky woman, to be loved so unconditionally. I love finding beautiful notes and sexually charged messages, it's a wondrfuk balance of love and lust.

*swoon :rose:

2012 is almost upon us, and I'm still a 26 year old virgin who's shy and has a bleak outlook on the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back