The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Starts laughing before covering her mouth with her hand slowly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. *

That's a little dramatic, yeah? Besides, I'm not ticklish. :b

*raise and eyebrow*

Oh I think we've established that I don't have to tickle you to make you smile or laugh.

By the way, this dramatic.

the_most_adorable_cat_being_dramatic-217.jpg

*tugs on her hand*

Oh, my fault. Hmmm.

Turns around is if he were going to walk away. Then spins, depositing an ice cube right down the kitty's shirt
Smiles happily as she sees him start to walk away, but is surprised as she suddenly feels the cold down her shirt making her yelp, jumping off of Brit's lap, squirming to get it out of her shirt. After a long moment, it does, and falls to the floor almost nearly melted. She whimpers loudly, glaring at FD for a long moment before sitting at Brit's feet.

*raise and eyebrow*

Oh I think we've established that I don't have to tickle you to make you smile or laugh.

By the way, this dramatic.

the_most_adorable_cat_being_dramatic-217.jpg

*tugs on her hand*

*Arches an eyebrow as well, glancing at the picture before bursting out laughing, covering her mouth as she can't contain the laughter. When he tugs on her hand, she takes a seat on the floor beside him with a bright smile.*

Oh gosh, that was perfect.

*Arches an eyebrow as well, glancing at the picture before bursting out laughing, covering her mouth as she can't contain the laughter. When he tugs on her hand, she takes a seat on the floor beside him with a bright smile.*

Oh gosh, that was perfect.

Told ya.

*moves finger along her hand that covers her mouth trying to gently pry it away*

Aren't we keeping our ground?

Told ya.

*moves finger along her hand that covers her mouth trying to gently pry it away*

Aren't we keeping our ground?

*Slowly moves her hand away from her mouth, allowing his finger to move it away from her face as she smiles while arching a brow at him.*

Keeping our ground?

*Slowly moves her hand away from her mouth, allowing his finger to move it away from her face as she smiles while arching a brow at him.*

Keeping our ground?

*keep hand on her, his thumb move softly over her hand*

Well to be honest, I thought there would some challenge in taking you hand away. I can't blame you though, I'm just so irresistible.

*inches a bit closer*

Keeping our ground?

Well to be honest, I thought there would some challenge in taking you hand away. I can't blame you though, I'm just so irresistible.

*inches a bit closer*

Bitch no one cares about you.

Yeah, stupid Kardashians.

I'd love to stay and play folks but the amount of meds I had to take to stall my pain is kind of making me... unsteady. I better go sleep it all off.

Hugs and kisses

Night all.

*inches a bit closer*

*Arches a brow at him, glancing down to his thumb on her hand before looking back up to his face as he speaks. A soft laugh leaves her lips before she places her hands on the ground and slowly eases herself back, her nature playful as her eyes grow bright with excitement.*

You're irresistible?

*Laughs softly*

Hmm, I don't see it.

*Grins.*

*Arches a brow at him, glancing down to his thumb on her hand before looking back up to his face as he speaks. A soft laugh leaves her lips before she places her hands on the ground and slowly eases herself back, her nature playful as her eyes grow bright with excitement.*

You're irresistible?

*Laughs softly*

Hmm, I don't see it.

*Grins.*

*Drops his jaw looking shocked as he puts his hand on his chest before laying his head down looking up at her*

tumblr_m3ktijxIxK1qm00jj.jpg

*sniffle*

*Drops his jaw looking shocked as he puts his hand on his chest before laying his head down looking up at her*

tumblr_m3ktijxIxK1qm00jj.jpg

*sniffle*

*Laughs at his reaction, her fingers reaching to push the fallen hair out of her eyes. She slowly reaches over, brushing his cheek with the back of her fingertips, a smile playing at the corners of her lips as she watches him.*

Awh, poor spec.

*Yawns*

I have to retire soon. :b

Posts are ready...just need to be edited...and I hit my head.

No editing tonight.

Night.

Takes four pills and gulps water before slugging off to bed.

*Laughs at his reaction, her fingers reaching to push the fallen hair out of her eyes. She slowly reaches over, brushing his cheek with the back of her fingertips, a smile playing at the corners of her lips as she watches him.*

Awh, poor spec.

*Yawns*

I have to retire soon. :b

*Continues to lay, reach to tug a small strand on her hair, a sly smile as he sighs in content.*

I really need to go as well. Always a pleasure chatting with, but before let me just....

*As he lifts up he leans forward to steal a soft kiss on her lips before whispering in her ear*

Goodnight, sunshine.

*He stand completely taking one final glance, waving before he take his leave*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back