The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O_O

Can I be a snobby noble named 'Lady Merryweather?'

I funded the expedition, so I think I get to make all the decisions...


:heart: Steampunk.

Mostly I just like the technology and high adventure...I hate the victorian attitudes that go with it...
 
:( Well, it happens to everyone, I suppose.

I shudder to think of all the half-written stories on my hard drive. I bet I couldn't even count them. :p

Its complicated with SRPs...so many things have to mesh. Its kind of amazing anything other than sex scenes gets written, if you think about it
 
Its complicated with SRPs...so many things have to mesh. Its kind of amazing anything other than sex scenes gets written, if you think about it

Troof.

Forgive me, but it's like communicating at relativistic distances. You have to puzzle out how to have a flowing story while also not taking over a co-writers character. It is a difficult balance to maintain.
 
Agreed. Dialogue?! Whoooo-ee

OMG yes! Dialog becomes almost impossible! You can get around it some by pulling from the other person's post...or by talking with NPCs...but yeah, its a real problem in a lot of ways. Thats one of the reasons I'm so picky with whom I write.
 
Exactly. I get really picky because some people get really lazy. we all know it's hard - some of us are just willing to work harder at it. I'm always impressed with my thread partner's ability to move things along with dialogue and everything. A difficult feat!

I CAN understand why some people only fuck fuck fuck in threads. (Hate that, but still, understandable.)
 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! gotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymailgotapresentinmymail!
 
LT ~ I hope Ms Luna likes the post. She gave me a great one, I only hope I managed to return the favour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top