The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the private nit-picking horseshit to pm. grow a set and shut the fuck up. all of you.

mmmmf fuck yes. and the back of her neck, where hair races up to cover the back of her ears.

-purrrrs-

yesyesyesyes
or her breath, as it turns short and fast...
the small of her back
And her hair...GOD I love the scent of hair

You are so annoying...fuck off. (not to anyone on this thread...just a general thought)

Fuck that. Be bold if that is who you are. Those that dont like it can fuck off.

mmmmf fuck yes. and the back of her neck, where hair races up to cover the back of her ears.

-purrrrs-

yea.. cause then that happens and then the scent is stronger. -growls- fuck.

yesyesyesyes
or her breath, as it turns short and fast...
the small of her back
And her hair...GOD I love the scent of hair

-just starts to salivate-

we can take turns holding her down

Don't muffle her cries. I wanna hear them, good and loud and wet.

whimpers, taking a step back.

Um...what are you guys talking about??

Swallows, faintly hearing the whisper.

More goosebumps, followed by a visible shiver as she shakes a brief moment.

Ah. Yes, Mam.

see you remember...

*wicked, low giggling*

LT: Never should have shown them you are so beautiful kitty, now everyone is gonna be chasing you.

Ah I knew it for a LONG time FD, other people were just kinda slow on the uptake.

LT~

I need to fetch lunch before my blood sugar tanks. Cold fried chicken I think. I blame that on Nina and Sia.

LT~

I need to fetch lunch before my blood sugar tanks. Cold fried chicken I think. I blame that on Nina and Sia.

LT: ~:D~

it's yum.

FLT: There are far to many yummy things in this world and in my life to let you bother me, let alone cross my mind anymore than feeding the fish in the fishtank. Funny how you see yourself as something important and i see you as not more than a check-box on my inane list of things I often forget to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back