OOC: Team of Misfits

I would recommend having a chat with AON to find out. If you go to the first page AON is the one with a rose for an avatars. The OOC Isn't closed, but if you wanna play in our game you may have to beg a little.

Add: At least...I don't think the OOC is closed...
 
Ah. Okay. I'd pm'ed her, and didn't get a response, so I guess I didn't beg well enough. Thanks, though.
 
Aon is a little busy at the moment so it may take her a little while to get back to you

feel free to chat in the OOC though

What sort of Char did you have in mind
 
Meh. I'm a little distracted at the moment myself. AoN's the only one holding the cards on where this thing is heading. I'm waiting on her regardless of Ron and Roni being elsewhere, as it'll just put them even more ahead of the main plot then they are now. Which after the shopping spree should be a lot.

So, thread dying, blame Aon. I'll supply torches and pitchforks.
 
I've got the peasants to wield said pitchforks and torches so we can laugh at the situation from a safe distance.
 
How did you get peasants so quickly? Were they cheap? Do they have a union?
 
My portal to hell. Satan leant me some of his, that he was going to use on a rainy day. I just pointed out he could cause a rock slide or some shit like that, so he leant me these peasants.
 
Not that it matters much. But this weekend is another Wildstar beta. I also got to attend a wedding. So check ya'll fucktards later.
 
Radio silence. Yeesh.

/me looks at her wrist. Feels the thread for a pulse.

Alright. Let's get a time of death on this thing.
 
Well, I could get Portal starting up a fuss and get zombie cyborgs in to breech the house during the night? It could be a lead up to them finding out she's working for a bad guy, and give us all some action for a week.
 
I'm gonna be that one person but...

Stick a fork in me cuz I'm done. If you stick with it have fun.

Peace out.
 
Well then, been waiting for a while now.

-grabs shovel from KIT and beats thread with it-

Oh wait that aint the defib...oh well...

If the story does liven up again, lemme know, I still have an interest to kill something at long distances. And for the first few missions to be f'ups and for Bow to be forced to reveal his face under the mask...heh!

If nothing happens...

-takes out a rose and stick it in the doorway Portal uses-

Rip In Pieces
 
I have it on pretty good authority this is deader than a doornail. Unless someone else wants to pick it back up and breath some life into it.

I doubt that though.
 
-thinks about picking the thread up, sadly shakes head-

I'd love to, even have a few ideas, BUT a thread on life support never holds out long enough to satisfy my writing brain
 
Indeed it was. Pretty epic. But all threads must die. Especially group ones.
 
Back
Top