• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tease Me, Then Please Me

olivefun said:
fellas.
That is why there are TWO breasts!

Hehehe.
I love the thought of having my nipples and breasts played with by men who really love breasts. It makes me want to stand breast forward... mmmm

Such a nice thought, shaking them in the face of an appreciative admirer, his tongue just almost out of reach.. Playing hard to get with my hands on his wrists...

Yes, nice thoughts indeed.

olivefun:

My thoughts exactly when NippleFreak posted. We could take turns, or both work on 1 at the same time!

About your hands on my wrist, just an Aikido twist and I've gently broken your grip, now my hands swivel on top and firmly hold your wrists and pull you and your big, fat, erect nipples close enough to be suckled. Now you press your incredible breast towards me as if this is what you planned to begin with, laughing. But I ever so slowly ease my mouth and tongue to your bosom, glancing in your eyes with a devilish smile, prolonging the contact with both want, then finally devouring them. Games over, now down to some glorious pleasuring.

SxRx

Oh my

SxRx said:
olivefun:

My thoughts exactly when NippleFreak posted. We could take turns, or both work on 1 at the same time!

About your hands on my wrist, just an Aikido twist and I've gently broken your grip, now my hands swivel on top and firmly hold your wrists and pull you and your big, fat, erect nipples close enough to be suckled. Now you press your incredible breast towards me as if this is what you planned to begin with, laughing. But I ever so slowly ease my mouth and tongue to your bosom, glancing in your eyes with a devilish smile, prolonging the contact with both want, then finally devouring them. Games over, now down to some glorious pleasuring.

SxRx

How can I get involved in this little game? You guys make me a little wet every time I read this thread. Thanks for the compliments on my breasts. I took these pics for my ex a few months ago and figured I may get some enjoyment showing other people. The messages I've recieved and the posts I've read have been really nice. Thank you!

asheliz19 said:
were you able to enlarge my pic?
here's another...with a closer look at me. i feel so slutty...and i love it:)

nice tits, I'd love to play with em

MasterDominic said:
I do enjoy playing with rock hard nipples. Love it when the aerola becomes thick and tight. Love it when the hard nipples show through a sheer bra and top. Light brown, maybe the diameter of a half dollar. That does it for me!

cum play with mine!!

Misty

kaleykennedy_hat12.jpg

nice nips under that hat

I have a few pics of lovely nipples I would like to share - but I haven't figured out how to send images...
Any help out there?

Susan2002 said:
I have a few pics of lovely nipples I would like to share - but I haven't figured out how to send images...
Any help out there?
You might be able to go to the how to section to find out how.

A luscious nipple

This is my first attempt at posting a picture - I hope it works!
(Click on image for larger view)

Last edited:
Susan2002 said:

There should be a National Nipple Day in America and everyone should proudly show off their nipples from under their shirts that includes every guy out there too. Even though mine are tiny, I still like them stroked and kissed just as much as every women I've make love with.

Anyone want to play?

cpk50 said:
nice tits, I'd love to play with em

Well, I wish someone would play with them. Please message me. I have yahoo.....we can get a little naughty if you want;)

asheliz19 said:

Well, I wish someone would play with them. Please message me. I have yahoo.....we can get a little naughty if you want;)
you can't find anyone to play with you???? you're gorgeous :)

yummy!

Susan2002 said:

what a truly beautiful nipple! I hope the other is just as delightful ;)

i like these

Here's some beautiful nipples that I've been admiring

Attachments

• nip.jpg
    nip.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 247
olivefun said:
fellas.
That is why there are TWO breasts!

Hehehe.
I love the thought of having my nipples and breasts played with by men who really love breasts. It makes me want to stand breast forward... mmmm

Such a nice thought, shaking them in the face of an appreciative admirer, his tongue just almost out of reach.. Playing hard to get with my hands on his wrists...

Yes, nice thoughts indeed.
Those "nice thoughts" are the summation of my very fondest dreams and hopes, as one who admires women and who craves the comfort of a nice pair of soft breasts.

Susan2002 said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Yours??? If so, then cum on over to Philadelphia for me to worship you and your lovely anatomy! :devil: :p :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back