orgasm denial and ruined orgasms

Focusing on denial

Focus...
tumblr_nrfr9jbyZI1sjfoovo1_400.gif



http://65.media.tumblr.com/8b234078d46dd9e1279ddc1a7198148e/tumblr_nd6nll1GTx1teclyio1_540.jpg

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a9462aec0ab2e547d2ecde1886a265ab/tumblr_nwlbc1EnNm1tfhzr5o1_500.jpg

http://67.media.tumblr.com/d3764f9fbde757456c54e644a5d9cf64/tumblr_ntohu9210P1ury79yo1_540.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/c0f7f658b34daadd7ff763edcee40fd0/tumblr_nwsjpz5QZm1ui9azdo1_400.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/dbc53497fce0f2e753d22f06b02d8e4f/tumblr_nigk9d9rWK1tmkjrzo1_250.jpg

http://67.media.tumblr.com/2eefe791aa3f2b26b54c25c904ad5788/tumblr_o6cf9sVrwr1v2t2nho1_500.jpg
 
I love denying myself. Edging 2-3 times then stopping altogether for a while before repeating.
 
On the flip side, <sometimes> I find it hot to leave a woman hanging, so to speak. I once had sex with a co-worker and left her so hot and bothered that she started wheezing uncontrollably. It was a memorable experience...especially seeing her at work the next day.

In my 20's I also dated a couple girls that couldn't orgasm. Their desires as a result were very hit and miss, and maybe different, but there was also something arousing and memorable there. Maybe it was the unreachable goal that kept taunting me.
 
I love to bring a lady to the point that she is going to blow only to stop and force her to coll down. Once she is calmed down enough I start all over again. I find that after doing this once or twice maybe more:) she is to the begging and crying point from lust. Then when I finish her off her orgasm is mind blowing.I love this and I found in the end so did she. It is not an every time thing but it is really great to do after she has had a dry spell.
 
Edging, though, is not orgasm denial, strictly speaking. The OP was asking about true denial, as in chastity, or ruined orgasms, which don't provide the release we crave.

I'm intrigued with prostate draining, or milking as a tool in enforced chastity...no hard on, no direct stimulation, no orgasm, just a trickle. From what I read on the net, it sounds like it's mostly male fantasy, and is rare irl. Any real world experiences?

OH, its real... Can't speak to if it is rare or not, but very real. I had a GF in college and she was hot as hell. Homecoming queen, fantastic body and yes, a great smile. She was from near Austin, TX and she knew what the fuck she was doing when it came to sexuality. She would repeatedly bring me to the point of an orgasm then "suddenly" become interested in what was on TV or homework or leave my dorm room.

There was many a denied orgasm - of course there were many fulfilled. Sometimes (when she was exceptionally horny) she would absolutely drain my cock. I am not talking about twice or three times, I am talking about spending all day in bed, all day sex, and a relentless assault on my cock until ai had to say enough! (Yes, I was younger then)

All in all, it was wonderful - there is nothing like the feeling like you would like to cum again, but just don't have it in you.

A
 
Last edited:
They need a female version of this ....:devil:

I don't think there is any such thing - at least not voluntarily. Every woman I have been with will cum as many times as I am able to bring about for her and when board, she just gets up and goes shopping. :rolleyes:

And, no, I am not complaining.
 
I think what many people misunderstand about tease and denial is that it's not the end game. I do it to my husband for days on end, along with other things, and when he is finally allowed to properly cum, it's a massive release. He says it's torture for those few days, but he loves it. As they say, "You've got to be cruel to be kind."
 
littlecordelera, there was a time when my arthritis got so bad that I could no longer fuck my wife. She would jack me off most every night.

There was a time when she fell asleep just as I was about to cum. That was such a sensation. I stayed hard and on the edge of cuming for quite a while. Later she woke up all apologetic and began stroking me again.

Once more I was on the edge and she fell asleep again. The next morning my penis was hard and tingling in a unique delicious way.

Ordinarily I would masturbate every morning, but this tine I wanted to savour the sensation all day.

I tried to convince her to do this deliberately. Never letting me know ahead of time if I would be finished or left hanging. She never understood.

This is apparently what you are doing with your husband and he is loving it. There should always be some uncertainty in sex.

Hope you have a long and happy sex life.
 
"That moment when somebody whispers to you the simple command “CUM.” and suddenly after all that teasing and denial… you don’t want it to end…but you also dont want them to change their mind…"
 
"That moment when somebody whispers to you the simple command “CUM.” and suddenly after all that teasing and denial… you don’t want it to end…but you also dont want them to change their mind…"

That is so erotic..
 
Back
Top